EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with women letting guys drive their car the moment they’re in a relationship?? I noticed that Babe was driving, it’s ridiculous. My car, I drive!! Stop perpetuating outdated patriarchal stereotypes, FLouzie, and give your daughters something to aspire to.

(don’t know why I’m so het up about this😂)
Absolute pet peeve of mine. Nearly everyone I know no longer drives. Their partner drives them everywhere.

Gosh, I know we all say it but it always amazes me how much better she looks with darker hair. The blonde just ages her so much!
It really does. I don't like the blonde. It has fried her hair.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never been hot air ballooning but it looked beautiful up there in the clouds. Imagine how much her kids would have loved that! Plus a fancy place to stay and chill. Play board games and watch a movie.

Nope.

Reactions: 24
Didn't someone work out earlier that Babe was an accountant?? He probably sees that 8 minutes :rolleyes: of filming is an incredible return on investment and is whole heartedly onboard.

• Haha
OMG, that video in the car with the kangaroos.. I just vomited in my mouth 🤢
And you’re in the country FFS. Why wouldn’t you use some commonsense and leave a bit earlier? There could be anything on the road: cows, wildlife, a tree down. Dumb f**k 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where do we send EL a gift for bringing so many funny people together on here . Love my morning cuppa with lots of laughs .
I cant keep up commenting half the time because she gives us so many manic trashworthy stories . Can someone tell my why does she insist on showing us any view from a selfie perspective with her fathead taking up 3/4 of the video ?
Well she certainly wins the Gold Logie of Tattle. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Babe is a refugee from Sudan, that she has picked up on some random corner when she was filiming her fat ass. He is just going along with anything she says as he does not fully understand English and he probably thinks EL is going to turn his life around - Us Fezzas know she will turn it upside down. No Aussie Mate for EL nah she had to turn it up a notch, much like she does her Rat Tail Stew. No man in his right mind would put up with her, Lets see how long Babe in Toyland sticks around....munching on EL's meat... I guess time will tell....
Up Up they go!! Balloon rides all round!! Children? What Children?? Yo Mummas on a Balloon with Babes, Get outta my love gas bubble!!
Carry on Fezza Molls!! Catch ya on the flippety flop, slop slop!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A
Didn't someone work out earlier that Babe was an accountant?? He probably sees that 8 minutes :rolleyes: of filming is an incredible return on investment and is whole heartedly onboard.
According to his LinkedIn he's an accountant. I wonder if she hides most of her stories from him as I can't imagine any sane person wanting to continue dating this cretin if he sees what she usually shares on the daily....then again, maybe the seductive booby torture episode was aimed at him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just because someone claims they are an accountant on LinkedIn does not mean they are an accountant.

There must be a database available to check if he is an accountant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I must just be in a cranky bloody mood, but I am so sick of this lard guts tart, all teary eyed up in the balloon, I just picture some beautiful genuine family who have never been able to treat their family to half the tit she scabs would be so much more deserving of these things.
I will never support any brand that supports her.
duck her!
Her voice is enough for me! 😡
While I’m at it, she needs to rethink her entire wardrobe, invest in some spanks or just some clothes in her actual plus size for a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A
According to his LinkedIn he's an accountant. I wonder if she hides most of her stories from him as I can't imagine any sane person wanting to continue dating this cretin if he sees what she usually shares on the daily....then again, maybe the seductive booby torture episode was aimed at him?
Wait, what??! We have a name?? 😱

Reactions: 9
I may regret saying this but I think we need to be really careful making assumptions about “babe”. As some of us have wondered maybe he doesn’t have Insta and therefore unaware at how problematic our Lou is and I thought I remembered reading we don’t tattle on people with under 10k followers? I think plastering him as a refugee looking for a meal ticket or scam artist as well as posting his photo is unfair and not what we are here for. I’m all for going at Lazylou, but until “baby” shows us he is only here for the meal ticket (which may be sooner rather than later) I dont think he is fair game and I can see Emmy using some comments to back up her “troll” narrative she likes to use on us “losers” 😂 anyway maybe I’m overly sensitive today but just thought I’d say my piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Thank you for the new thread.

Just catching up.

EL is so giddy with excitement that she has a new cameraman! He can drive her around too. Just like her ex did while EL talks to her phone.

Another free hot air balloon trip. It's not fair. Plan and simple. Her genuine followers will never afford this. They are either making a mean sandwich or working at a service station.

@Jezzybell and @massive eye roll I'm a huge 90 Day Fiance fan. EL reminds me of a Angela too.
She reminds me of Ed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think a while back we agreed to not post his name out of the kindness of our hearts but if you have a stalky stalk of who she is following you may just come across a gentleman with the first name starting with a T who has a profile on LinkedIn of an accountant. Us Tattlers do better work than the FBI. 😝😝 Or we could all be barking up the wrong tree. Lol. Either way it’s all very intriguing.

• Haha
Apparently someone found his LinkedIn.

Let’s assume ‘babe’ does not have social media. There is lots of information on google where he can look up Emmylou. She can try to control how she acts in from of him and her SM platforms (not stories). But she is on DM, the Project, YouTube etc. Tattle often comes up on page 1-2 of search results.

It’s not like Emmylou is someone with no presence online or on google.

Reactions: 7
What is it with women letting guys drive their car the moment they’re in a relationship?? I noticed that Babe was driving, it’s ridiculous. My car, I drive!! Stop perpetuating outdated patriarchal stereotypes, FLouzie, and give your daughters something to aspire to.

(don’t know why I’m so het up about this😂)
Probably because she was on the travellers 🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Babe is a refugee from Sudan, that she has picked up on some random corner when she was filiming her fat ass. He is just going along with anything she says as he does not fully understand English and he probably thinks EL is going to turn his life around - Us Fezzas know she will turn it upside down. No Aussie Mate for EL nah she had to turn it up a notch, much like she does her Rat Tail Stew. No man in his right mind would put up with her, Lets see how long Babe in Toyland sticks around....munching on EL's meat... I guess time will tell....
Up Up they go!! Balloon rides all round!! Children? What Children?? Yo Mummas on a Balloon with Babes, Get outta my love gas bubble!!
Carry on Fezza Molls!! Catch ya on the flippety flop, slop slop!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
Can we not slap a stereo type on refugees as if they are desperate losers like our friend EL and also adding which certain race you think they are .
I'm all for jokes but it's just disheartening to see things like that written .
I know no harm is meant when said but let's keep it about this self indulgent dipshit he is spending time with

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I may regret saying this but I think we need to be really careful making assumptions about “babe”. As some of us have wondered maybe he doesn’t have Insta and therefore unaware at how problematic our Lou is and I thought I remembered reading we don’t tattle on people with under 10k followers? I think plastering him as a refugee looking for a meal ticket or scam artist as well as posting his photo is unfair and not what we are here for. I’m all for going at Lazylou, but until “baby” shows us he is only here for the meal ticket (which may be sooner rather than later) I dont think he is fair game and I can see Emmy using some comments to back up her “troll” narrative she likes to use on us “losers” 😂 anyway maybe I’m overly sensitive today but just thought I’d say my piece.
Agreed. plus its a pretty derogate stereotype that all people from Africa are capable of deceit and are here to fleece people.

Chances are he was born here and is as Aussie as the rest of us. Its all a bit much to assume negatives based on 1 and a 1/2 photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.