EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will catch up soon, if you look at global ballooning, someone was doing a giveaway, do we think this is going to be an up-coming giveaway post?? like she may promote this week hence why shes ballooning and over there? idk

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think a while back we agreed to not post his name out of the kindness of our hearts but if you have a stalky stalk of who she is following you may just come across a gentleman with the first name starting with a T who has a profile on LinkedIn of an accountant. Us Tattlers do better work than the FBI. 😝😝 Or we could all be barking up the wrong tree. Lol. Either way it’s all very intriguing.
Ahhhh! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I may regret saying this but I think we need to be really careful making assumptions about “babe”. As some of us have wondered maybe he doesn’t have Insta and therefore unaware at how problematic our Lou is and I thought I remembered reading we don’t tattle on people with under 10k followers? I think plastering him as a refugee looking for a meal ticket or scam artist as well as posting his photo is unfair and not what we are here for. I’m all for going at Lazylou, but until “baby” shows us he is only here for the meal ticket (which may be sooner rather than later) I dont think he is fair game and I can see Emmy using some comments to back up her “troll” narrative she likes to use on us “losers” 😂 anyway maybe I’m overly sensitive today but just thought I’d say my piece.
We don't owe her anything, she is in the public eye, and babe is fair game!

Reactions: 10
I may regret saying this but I think we need to be really careful making assumptions about “babe”. As some of us have wondered maybe he doesn’t have Insta and therefore unaware at how problematic our Lou is and I thought I remembered reading we don’t tattle on people with under 10k followers? I think plastering him as a refugee looking for a meal ticket or scam artist as well as posting his photo is unfair and not what we are here for. I’m all for going at Lazylou, but until “baby” shows us he is only here for the meal ticket (which may be sooner rather than later) I dont think he is fair game and I can see Emmy using some comments to back up her “troll” narrative she likes to use on us “losers” 😂 anyway maybe I’m overly sensitive today but just thought I’d say my piece.
Don't regret saying it lovely - I'm sure nearly all people feel the same here . Let's just keep it about Greasy guts. Who knows , he could become a Tattler himself one day !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If I have the right Babe, judging by his Facebook he is a well educated man with an active social life. Easy on the eyes. Professional. Why the duck he would want to dip his wick in Lou's festy honey pot is anyone's guess, but love finds a way. So far, she appears to be treating him better than she ever treated ALove, so maybe an old mutt can learn new behaviours. Good luck, T. At this stage, we're on your side buddy, but don't say we didn't give you ample warning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We don't owe her anything, she is in the public eye, and babe is fair game!
I completely agree that we don’t owe her anything 😂 not once did I say that we did. I’m just unsure how he is fair game when for all we know he has asked not to be posted. The moment he starts shilling oils or light sims or bleeping ox’s my view will change 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That baby voice and giggling at every single he says and does is so bleeping sensational.

You're a desperate flop Lou Lou.

Reactions: 17
True but there have been so many stories of African men scamming women. Some have been refugees.

For example, there is this African man who is in his 20s/30s, has fallen in ‘love’ with a woman in her 80s.

Her family have told her it’s not love, he wants her money and a visa into Europe.

All the comments below the multiple articles agreed with the family.

She moved to Africa as he could not get into Europe.

It’s hard in this day and age to not assume the worse of people sometimes especially when love is involved. When you hear so many horror stories!!!

What about the religious leader who discovered he was gay in his 80s? Found love with a 20s/30s year old man. They got married and I think divorce, transferred everything into the younger man’s name and kicked him out of the house. Old man kept going back for more.

Every day I hear examples of woman doing stupid things for love and then they want sympathy from the public. I am talking about transfer large amounts of money to the lover, signing over deed to the house, getting high interest loans etc all for love but they have been swindled.

Reactions: 1
Agreed. plus its a pretty derogate stereotype that all people from Africa are capable of deceit and are here to fleece people.

Chances are he was born here and is as Aussie as the rest of us. Its all a bit much to assume negatives based on 1 and a 1/2 photos.
If anything, the only person in that relationship who fleeces money, cons and scams people is EmmyLou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like that place she stayed at has shared alll her stories from last night. Even the ones with the vat of mashed potatoes, beef cheeks and come fuckme eyes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
True but there have been so many stories of African men scamming women. Some have been refugees.

For example, there is this African man who is in his 20s/30s, has fallen in ‘love’ with a woman in her 80s.

Her family have told her it’s not love, he wants her money and a visa into Europe.

It’s hard in this day and age to not assume the worse of people sometimes especially when love is involved. When you hear so many horror stories!!!

What about the religious leader who discovered he was gay in his 80s? Found love with a 20s/30s year old man. They got married and I think divorce, transferred everything into the younger man’s name and kicked him out of the house. Old man kept going back for more.

Every day I hear examples of woman doing stupid things for love and then they want sympathy from the public. I am talking about transfer large amounts of money to the lover, signing over deed to the house, getting high interest loans etc all for love but they have been swindled.
Massively jumping to conclusions here, emmylou finds it hard to open her purse to buy the children shoes, I doubt she's going to give anyone else her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Massively jumping to conclusions here, emmylou finds it hard to open her purse to buy the children shoes, I doubt she's going to give anyone else her money.
As I said. People do strange things when they are in love.

Reactions: 6

And here we are again

• Haha
Reactions: 61
If I have the right Babe, judging by his Facebook he is a well educated man with an active social life. Easy on the eyes. Professional. Why the duck he would want to dip his wick in Lou's festy honey pot is anyone's guess, but love finds a way. So far, she appears to be treating him better than she ever treated ALove, so maybe an old mutt can learn new behaviours. Good luck, T. At this stage, we're on your side buddy, but don't say we didn't give you ample warning!
Love this. You always know the right things to say @SnarkyTart

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I completely agree that we don’t owe her anything 😂 not once did I say that we did. I’m just unsure how he is fair game when for all we know he has asked not to be posted. The moment he starts shilling oils or light sims or bleeping ox’s my view will change 🤷🏼‍♀️
God I hope he doesn’t start bleeping oxes. I did not sign up to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.