EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those apples were $13.99 per kilo?!! duck me this pig is living in la la land. I am fortunate enough not to have to worry too much about money but I couldn’t bring myself to pay that much for apples. Maybe it’s a Melbourne thing? I don’t pay more than $7/$8 per kilo and even that is exy!
They are those rocket apples. The small ones perfect for kids. I’ve only seen them in a tube. Expensive

She cooks a lot of starchy products.

Reactions: 14
Came here to say this! FFS eat some greens for the love of god. If she says African sausage one more time 🤢🤢🤢
She is a full on stage 5 clinger. You can tell she has just gone all out on these meals that this new 'love interest' likes.

The ox tail spew, The African sausage, going to that Tribe dance club with everyone half her age, the constant afro beats on her stories?! Give it up you bleeping weirdo. You look like a stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the African sausage made another appearance on Saturday. And yet ANOTHER potato salad. How many is that in a week?!
So ladies (and gent)..I hate to be crass, but hey well, worse has been said here...are we drawing a direct link between Lardyloo's love of an African sausage to a love of the BBC Saturday night? ;) :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gewwwwwd mornin! Just buying some apples for $12.99kg cos that’s so in touch wiv ma tribe yo yo 👌🏼Then it’s off to Dumbarse and Fuckit for a mochachinnolatte since Bradles still has his rags on wiv me 😏
040C917F-4765-4795-BDDA-2CF7D0810F1E.png

They are those rocket apples. The small ones perfect for kids. I’ve only seen them in a tube. Expensive

She cooks a lot of starchy products.
Let’s be honest….It wouldn’t appear that her kids eat apples though? We’ve heard about the packet crap and sweet biscuits they have on the reg. We’ve seen what she wants us to think they have in their lunchbox eg cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks but I really think that’s not the reality.

No shade on kids not eating fruit though…I gave my son an apple every day for school lunches and when we moved home, I found about a years worth of them stashed in the chook shed and in the bushes under the front tap!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The worst thing about her meals is the lack of variety. Well, and the grease. I cannot believe she conned someone into publishing her cookbook.

Reactions: 19
Gewwwwwd mornin! Just buying some apples for $12.99kg cos that’s so in touch wiv ma tribe yo yo 👌🏼Then it’s off to Dumbarse and Fuckit for a mochachinnolatte since Bradles still has his rags on wiv me 😏
View attachment 1541586

Let’s be honest….It wouldn’t appear that her kids eat apples though? We’ve heard about the packet crap and sweet biscuits they have on the reg. We’ve seen what she wants us to think they have in their lunchbox eg cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks but I really think that’s not the reality.

No shade on kids not eating fruit though…I gave my son an apple every day for school lunches and when we moved home, I found about a years worth of them stashed in the chook shed and in the bushes under the front tap!
I ask my sons Apple and/or Banana if they enjoyed their trip to school every day as I unpack his lunchbox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The warehouse clothes are going in the charity bin. Just like her career, am I right @ IMG "Talent" 🤭
20220831_102039.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Old mate still not wearing her invisalign ever.... selling off her musty clothes, surely she knows they're out of date styles and prints even if they do have the tag attached.

Reactions: 17
Happy birthday @Drama Filled Llama I'm getting you EL's Obus llama dress.
20220831_104622.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like the two dresses on the left were gifted to her by Obus and she's selling this bundle for $300. bleeping scammer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
They are seriously overpriced, the alternative is to put them in a charity bin so people are not going to pay that much, even the desperados... bar the Zimmy dress which she could sell online. She needs to be selling bundles for $100 is all, they are so ugly and definitely not her " athleisure/insta model vibe" she rocks tries hard at these days ....

They are seriously overpriced, the alternative is to put them in a charity bin so people are not going to pay that much, even the desperados... bar the Zimmy dress which she could sell online. She needs to be selling bundles for $100 is all, they are so ugly and definitely not her " athleisure/insta model vibe" she rocks tries hard at these days ....
Also, there are size 10's in there?? In what world is/was she ever a 10????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am pretty sure my entire wardrobe is worth less than a $1000..........the sense of importance and self indulgence is off the charts here.

Reactions: 22
Theoretically, shouldn't she fit into all these smaller clothes since she's lost 20kgs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Also, there are size 10's in there?? In what world is/was she ever a 10????
Never, but in her deluded mind she was.

Reactions: 7
Putting the furniture purchased through the business in her house! Is that fraud? Serious question I might do some research 🤔
Once it’s fully depreciated she could dispose of the item in the asset ledger and then do whatever she wants with it, and if not fully depreciated she could sell it to herself.

She’s so manic and is finally selling her clothing crap. I don’t think I’ve ever hated her more than I do now but don’t want to miss out on these threads so will enjoy everyone here and stop watching her.

Reactions: 14
Hi Leah,
I know you are lurking here somewhere. Could you please consider visiting a dry cleaners before donating those clothes to Salvos? People don’t need free fungal infections with their purchases.

Also, I would consider looking for a new job if I were you. I know you get paid to do duck all but this sinking ship is going down fast.
Regards, Esme

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hahahaha. Hahahah. The black dress. “I was a size 16 when I wore it and it still fits me really well now” - maybe that’s because you’re still a size 16 dickehead. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why does she keep saying it when I was a size 14, 16?! You still are!!
Compared to what she wears now the clothes are actually beautiful, and much more tasteful.. even with all the giant prints!! She should stick to these and avoid the crop tips and pleather numbers!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.