EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't used Chicken Tonight for 10 Years but it would look better than her slop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet the crème caramel is for her ‘friend’ Charlotte and definitely not for late night munchies 🎂🍰🍪🍩🍭🧁🍦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been mad dog busy today showering my princess with birthday love from home made pancakes for breakfast to a family and grandparents dinner tonight. All her favourites cooked by mum. Just reading here and flicking through her stories I think all those amendments through ASIC with ZM is her taking shares for a nominal amount of cash and there are quite a few of those fast fashion brands around Collingwood.
The only thing my head couldn’t deal with today after I’ve spent the day lovingly cooking is who the duck is dirtier than this cow why the duck do you marinate your chicken in that container doesn’t it have one of those pads underneath to soak the juices 🤢🤢View attachment 1539511
Yeah that really is as lazy and disgusting as you can get. She's pure filth.

Reactions: 10
Ladies please help me out here...

What's happened with Zoe Moss?
What has happened to the warehouse?
Why has she released the fugly sausage casing dresses using her Emmylou label and not through Zoe Moss?

Reactions: 13
Putting the furniture purchased through the business in her house! Is that fraud? Serious question I might do some research 🤔

Reactions: 18
She literally does not know what manufacturing means. She doesn’t manufacture anything. She cannot help a person with manufacturing. She buys tit from China and on-sells it. She might get a choice in fabrics and patterns, but Zoe Moss nor EmmyLou Loves have ever actually manufactured a single item of clothing ever.
She’s so bleeping weird.

Putting the furniture purchased through the business in her house! Is that fraud? Serious question I might do some research 🤔
No, it’s not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I questioned that earlier - the furniture may have been a tax deduction for the warehouse, or a depreciation. It's always worth reporting to the ATO. I know you need to give your details but as long as you have a legitimate enquiry, it's worth pursuing. If it was all purchased through her company and now used for her personal use, she should be buying it from her company.

Reactions: 8
I questioned that earlier - the furniture may have been a tax deduction for the warehouse, or a depreciation. It's always worth reporting to the ATO. I know you need to give your details but as long as you have a legitimate enquiry, it's worth pursuing. If it was all purchased through her company and now used for her personal use, she should be buying it from her company.
She legitimately works from that slovenly hovel though. Sprawled across her dining table with random staff members watching her eat. I’d imagine her company pays a portion of her rent, and moving company purchased furniture there would be no issue whatsoever.

Reactions: 20
She could also literally sell it to herself for $1

Reactions: 18
Ladies please help me out here...

What's happened with Zoe Moss?
What has happened to the warehouse?
Why has she released the fugly sausage casing dresses using her Emmylou label and not through Zoe Moss?
I honestly wish I knew the answer to any of this 😂

• Haha
It's hilarious to me that (most) clothing companies are all into sustainability, ethical manufacturing and anti-slavery statements, but here's our best viscose-elastine pal just ignoring all of that and hocking off dresses that cost her $15/ea (probably breaking all sustainability/ethical/anti-slavery rules) for $99/ea.

Also, I just want to say thank you to everyone who ever says dickehead. It makes me smile every single time.

ALSO, I just want to say that as a chubby (tallish) girl, this dress would be a nightmare for me. Pulling the arms down and the hem down at the same time? WHO WOULD BUY THIS?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1539713
Clean your house you pig!
I agree. I am not the best at cleaning but my floor never looks like that. And while I haven't eaten meat since the 80s, even I know the way she prepares it is wrong and so unappetizing. Why is everything so oily and greasy? Maybe that's why she never loses all the weight she wants. She hasn't changed her way of eating. No matter how much surgery you get, unless you change your mind and how you think about food, the fat will never leave or always come back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.