EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah Theories:
1. She caught lice from EL and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She successfully dodged the bedbugs, the fungal rashes, the fleas...but having to delouse herself was too much.
2. Her parents told her to get a real job or they'd cut her off.
3. As posited above, the long con at fleecing EL's communidy by way of a Bali trip fell through, and they decided to cut their losses.
4. She has collected enough footage to complete her final university film assessment: a no holds barred view into the life of a d-grade influencer.
5. ALove has stopped paying her to provide in-home care for EL.
6. She was poached by a certain Young Mummy to join her team after the gaydar went off over Tulla way.
7. It only took 40 Tattle threads, but she finally got through them all and had an epiphany that she was wasting her life and decided to ditch the life sized poop emoji.
My vote for #4. I always thought this job was some sort of social experiment for a Uni degree. Then we got the Bali con so I change my vote to 3# but now that’s canned I think #1 she was jumping ship then she got nits and quit 😂 I was wondering if she’s just waiting for ELL to choke on her wrap so she can sell the footage on the dark web.

View attachment 1560728
I’ll just leave this here and slowly slink out of the room seeing myself out…
I’M CRYING 😭 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screams money flow issues doesn't it. Aaron must be asking for his half of the assets. The investment property will be up for sale before we know it (I check occasionally 😂 )
I love that none of us Fezzas try to hide when we do a deep dive internet stalk. Seriously next time someone goes missing the police should just post it here and we'd find them in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God you guys move fast!
That miffy lamp on top of a fridge? Just why?

Cant wait to see where Leah got a job. I wonder what examples she used in her interview…

Given how she has just said how close they are and basically how amazing Leah is…can’t wait to see what she has organised for her farewell on Friday. Or will she get out of it by saying they’ll still see each other all the time? 🤡
Can you imagine Leah’s new company calling ELL for a reference check?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine Leah’s new company calling ELL for a reference check?!?!
“Oh yeah Leah’s fucken great aren’t ya Leah? *manic laugh* she’s looking at me behind the phone. Nah but she’s so bewdiful she’d really um….be a um..yeah you’d fucken love her. She’s just gre…*scrunched up face” *call just randomly ends like her videos*

@SnarkyTart please give us a reference check in true Emmylou style I just cannot get it like you 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
8F652F7C-D641-4AA5-9644-6D4EF6DE0F8A.png
D7AED1E2-68AE-41CF-BF9C-6E7F8A3660CB.png
5FB08663-0DB8-48DF-9452-033889702270.png
why is everything so bleeping funny all the time?? Her ridiculous nose scrunch giggling like a hyperactive child at absolutely bleeping nothing makes me RAGE 😡😡

Reactions: 23
Your attention to detail is so good
@Broken Veneers 👌 the dunny open next to the fridge - you couldn't make this stuff up!

I'm home with sick kids again so I am passing the time on Tattle whilst they watch crappy tv lol
Oh no Snarky! Hope they get better and you are ok too. You know a sure fire way to cheer yourself up, don’t you? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just did the new thread this title has to be one of my favourites!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.