EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd Crème Caramel and fatty sauce chicken. Is she trying to make those kids the literal image of herself?

Reactions: 13
Ladies please help me out here...

What's happened with Zoe Moss?
What has happened to the warehouse?
Why has she released the fugly sausage casing dresses using her Emmylou label and not through Zoe Moss?
I want to know too. I do not understand her business model at all! There is so much going on!

Reactions: 9
If her dress was in a jersey fabric, 2 inches longer and in some lovely trans seasonal colours (navy, blush pink and of course black) and the rouching (sp?) was nicer and didn't look like a maternity dress, I'd probably buy that. But no. This tit material will cling, wash poorly, the red is too orange to be a sexy red and they're too short for a mum with small children.

Reactions: 15
There was so much furniture. Wonder what she did with the couches?

So that was posted in Nov 2021, so in reality she has spent all that money on a white elephant that has only been used sporadically for around 12mths or so.

LL really is as silly as she looks.🤡

Reactions: 19
I think Zoe Moss is a front for something else. How can she barely be ever putting out new stock and she also said she keeps ZM off her Emmylou socials...wouldn't you be promoting the hell out of the company you 'own'. My theory is that that other chick Lea J(?), who has a career in fashion, owns it and EmmyLou is just the influencer who gets paid to push it every now and then. I think Emmylou is just a channel, look at Leah's Dad using her to get her followers to Bali. And ZM referred to EL as a director or brand ambassador several times, never owner. A few people asked about it, and they changed it, but still sounds suss.

Reactions: 17
Where do we think the multiple racks of unworn/new/worn/unwashed designer clothing have gone now?

Seeing as the warehouse became a second wardrobe for Melbourne's esteemed tv producer and creator

Reactions: 15
The Warehouse™️ has obviously been a disastrous money pit. Commercial leases require a long initial lease (normally a few years) plus the serious money she spent designing and fitting it out (no way all that was gifted) then when leaving you must give at least 3 months notice, can be longer! I have no idea why she actually rented that place in the first place but it’s all gone south clearly.

Reactions: 19
That total con body con dress looks uncomfortable to stand in, imagine sitting in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately I think this grifter is making a fortune and will continue to do so.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So that was posted in Nov 2021, so in reality she has spent all that money on a white elephant that has only been used sporadically for around 12mths or so.

LL really is as silly as she looks.🤡
If I remember correctly before Aaron left us. He did a lot of work at the warehouse to make sure it met the Occupational Health and Safety regulations.

Where do we think the multiple racks of unworn/new/worn/unwashed designer clothing have gone now?

Seeing as the warehouse became a second wardrobe for Melbourne's esteemed tv producer and creator
I wondered that too. As I don't think there's room for them at Collingwood.

Reactions: 11
The Warehouse™️ has obviously been a disastrous money pit. Commercial leases require a long initial lease (normally a few years) plus the serious money she spent designing and fitting it out (no way all that was gifted) then when leaving you must give at least 3 months notice, can be longer! I have no idea why she actually rented that place in the first place but it’s all gone south clearly.
No wonder her Mother was crying concerned about when she got this Warehouse?! She was literally never there. Spent all this money decorating it all for what?! For it to be a wardrobe for her putrid overpriced clothing that doesn't fit her?! Just a couple of months ago this ogre was advertising for someone to rent the spare room (Illegal) Too bad if someone did rent it. They would be on their ass.

She is an absolute dumbass lost in this world.

Making a Satay sauce out of a can but then adding all these ingredients?! SO why not make it from scratch?! EVERYTHING is from a jar!!

Reactions: 23
If I remember correctly before Aaron left us. He did a lot of work at the warehouse to make sure it met the Occupational Health and Safety regulations.

I wondered that too. As I don't think there's room for them at Collingwood.
The OH&S in her home is non existent they are doing work from there with no consideration whatsoever. 😳

Reactions: 11
The OH&S in her home is non existent they are doing work from there with no consideration whatsoever. 😳
The beast walks around half naked for duck sake. I really don't think WHS is considered or anyone's Mental Health for that matter. What we have seen her get her 'Staff' to do is not normal workplace conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In what sick world is her cooking considered 'beautiful food'? No wonder she constantly looks 60 weeks pregnant, her gut would be full of gas and oil. It's amazing she even has the energy to be cooking all of this slop, I would be constantly in a food induced coma 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Those apples were $13.99 per kilo?!! duck me this pig is living in la la land. I am fortunate enough not to have to worry too much about money but I couldn’t bring myself to pay that much for apples. Maybe it’s a Melbourne thing? I don’t pay more than $7/$8 per kilo and even that is exy!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Imagine trying to do your shopping and someone is loudly talking into their phone.

Edited @SnarkyTart and I caught the same/similar photo.

Screenshot_20220831-071921_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-072116_Instagram.jpg

Those apples were $13.99 per kilo?!! duck me this pig is living in la la land. I am fortunate enough not to have to worry too much about money but I couldn’t bring myself to pay that much for apples. Maybe it’s a Melbourne thing? I don’t pay more than $7/$8 per kilo and even that is exy!
So they are! I didn't see the 1 and thought they were $2.99 🤣 I do treat myself to Bravo apples and they are about $8 a kilo.

Screenshot_20220831-072842_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.