EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I even got the chair leg humour 😝🤧
Blubbergastered needs to be added to our dicketionary 🤣
Highlighted my other favourite bits 😍
No joke Cutie, your highlighted bits were my fave parts too 😂😂

What in the chode loving hell is in the top right corner of this pic?!? I haven't watched the latest instalments. Is it a toe?? Or is Ginger Knob dipping into the Satay Pot???
83E1F1C6-24C4-4203-8A2D-C0D407C1B92A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Ginger Knobs, Lous a Slob, The Children refuse to eat high on the hog....... Does anyone think she has made a
sell on the Trio of Dumpy Dump Dress collection yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ewwwww. why always chicken thighs and all the sugary and salty bottled sauces? My kids wont touch them, we have tenderloins...

Reactions: 17
We also have chicken tenderloins (or skinless fillets) but then we don’t eat (or prepare) the amounts Emmy does. I also make my saté sauce from scratch- easy and not so oily as whatever she has brewing in her saucepan.

Emmy also seems to be redecorating with the furniture from the warehouse - sofa, chest of drawers and the cane sideboard. She has so much stuff!! It would drive me crazy.

Reactions: 22
ewwwww. why always chicken thighs and all the sugary and salty bottled sauces? My kids wont touch them, we have tenderloins...
Chicken thighs are a bit fatty. Satay sauce is so easy to make yourself - especially if you've put your name on written a cookbook. There's a Satay Chicken Salad Bowl recipe on her website - recommended to marinate for 2 hours but she should be able to adapt 💁‍♀️

Emmy also seems to be redecorating with the furniture from the warehouse - sofa, chest of drawers and the cane sideboard. She has so much stuff!! It would drive me crazy.
Furniture paid for by her business account and used as a tax deduction. More freebies for Emmy. I doubt she will ever use the warehouse again.

Reactions: 24
New thread already? I’m sorry. I’ve been mad dog busy travelling with work. I only just got off the plane. I haven’t been vibing with humour this week. I feel like a need to move to a visual platform with my humour. The chair leg says it all. Let it all hang out. 🍆

“Mumma lovin had me a blast
Mumma lovin happened so fast” 🎶

Ya girl has been on the dating merry go round! Innuendos for all *giggles* We’re safe in the knowledge the closest thing she’ll get to a root is at the bottom of the weeds in her garden. We may soon get to hear about T. Is it the real thing? Does their love burn with the fiery intensity of a urinary tract infection?.

Munchausen booked herself in for a sneaky lap band removal. When asked if she could size down on the hospital gown and the ‘ladies’ obliged, in exchange for a face mask. Performing her trademark Emmylou sultry butt wiggle in to theatre, the anaesthesiologist gave the theatre team a lil something to get through the next couple of hours.

After waking up and taking her singing lessons, the model patient called up the ABC talkback line. Barricading herself in the hospital chapel she waited on hold over an hour for Raf Epstein to take her call before hanging up and getting a hankering for 2 minute noodles. Shame. She was hoping to sing A Whole New World with him, even if she does sound like a cow giving birth to farm equipment.

Eliza Donothing launched a new dress and tells us we can wear it to the races. Blubbergastered, we’ve all put in our preorders for Christmas. I’m gonna look like a stuffed turkey. Like my 10 year old at the toilet bowl, EL misses the target every time. I hope Bec Judd returns the favour and models it though. Even Brighton Salvos will refuse to take it. Sorry Preston, it’s your turn.

Swollen and unable to help move the warehouse across town, our girl did all the right things for recovery. Like bounce on the trampoline. Trying to get a summer body since two winters ago is hard work.

Somewhere is South Melbourne, an ex boy bander shed a tear. Relief that she’ll be frequenting some unsuspecting cafe in Collingwood instead.
I want to be your friend in real life! Brilliant as per 🎉

Yes she did give you a covid shoutout @Super Cute 😂❤
Ha ha I laughed so hard when she said it! Super Cute has told her multiple times to keep her name outta her mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

What in the chode loving hell is in the top right corner of this pic?!? I haven't watched the latest instalments. Is it a toe?? Or is Ginger Knob dipping into the Satay Pot???View attachment 1539328
I have no idea what that is, but I do know it doesn't look like African sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she make her employees rearrange her house? I can’t see her lifting a finger with her recovering from her operation. None of her raggedy furniture matches. She’s spends thousands on her wardrobe but her home - Meh!

Reactions: 24
I am 40 so have met my fair share of assholes but never have I encountered a slug with this much grifting agenda and a hell bent need to fleece anyone and everyone at any cost to make ends meet. FFS have some self respect. She will stop at nothing obviously her partner and own children are a pawn in her game, its deplorable for such a short lasting "career" enjoy the rest of your lonely years EL!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does she need to add the oily mess.. just cook chicken, rice and the veggies.. she said she wanted a fresh meal and then covered it in oil 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
How much do you reckon she’s paying her staff? How does she afford to employ people full time? And even though her house has manky carpet and a crappy front fence, the rent in Port Melb would be super expensive. I’d love to know much her grifting empire earns her.

Reactions: 22

What in the chode loving hell is in the top right corner of this pic?!? I haven't watched the latest instalments. Is it a toe?? Or is Ginger Knob dipping into the Satay Pot???View attachment 1539328
Oh my god I never laugh out loud but I read your comment and saw the chode at the same time. I’m cackling like a crazy right now

Seriously though what the duck is that??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been mad dog busy today showering my princess with birthday love from home made pancakes for breakfast to a family and grandparents dinner tonight. All her favourites cooked by mum. Just reading here and flicking through her stories I think all those amendments through ASIC with ZM is her taking shares for a nominal amount of cash and there are quite a few of those fast fashion brands around Collingwood.
The only thing my head couldn’t deal with today after I’ve spent the day lovingly cooking is who the duck is dirtier than this cow why the duck do you marinate your chicken in that container doesn’t it have one of those pads underneath to soak the juices 🤢🤢
182E8A32-03CC-401E-8BC1-CDABF5A4A40A.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Is it my imagination or is the trench coat she was showing off yesterday the very same from Zara London that HOW is showing off today on her stories….. 😳🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The money she ploughed into that warehouse when she took it on was huge. It was an ex-mechanic’s workshop, yes? It needed new flooring to even it out, the storage racks, the refurb to create offices, the bloody floor to ceiling sheers, the interior designer …. all for a space that never went anywhere rat reaching its potential. She’s absolutely diabolical.

Reactions: 30
How much do you reckon she’s paying her staff? How does she afford to employ people full time? And even though her house has manky carpet and a crappy front fence, the rent in Port Melb would be super expensive. I’d love to know much her grifting empire earns her.
She’s not employing them.
They are paid via the company - For twenty one or it’s subsidiary

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.