EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS a BOX OF EFFING CHEEZELS IN HER HAND..... or is my mind willing it to be and its actually something entirely different?
Yes it was Cheezels. The other bag was turned around but also a bag of chips. I was stopped at the lights in South Melbourne on Clarendon st as she crossed over.
It was market day and I’d been going to park. 😆

PS. Had to check if i still had the original pic.

Here it is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking at an old hashtag and brunette is definitely her colour! Pic is a few years old but she looks so much better and less annoying pose 💁🏻‍♀️
DF49A8D0-2BD7-4BD0-935E-C11B10B73B8A.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Yes it was Cheezels. The other bag was turned around but also a bag of chips. I was stopped at the lights in South Melbourne on Clarendon st as she crossed over.

Here it is.
Such a good pic @gemmagucci its gunt is leading the way as usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FEZZAS! I have just seen A-Love IN THE WILD coming out of the office tower at Melb Central (Elizabeth St)!!!!! I’m a relatively new member and I have no idea how to create my own post so excuse my ignorance in responding to a post that he is mentioned in. Here’s the tea, he’s a bit of awwwright in real life. I just about spat my Ding Tea out when I saw him. He’s not that much taller than me (I’m about 168cm in heels) but he is just gorgeous! Your Jaw dropping, Ding Spitting, correspondent in the wild, signing off. 😜
That's where the Child Support HQ is 😄

• Haha
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I'm usually up to date on tattle but having just had a baby iv had to skip ahead a few threads! You ladies just move to quick!!!
Any one know what the go is with Bali? It's going to be such a laugh watching that unfold!

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I'm usually up to date on tattle but having just had a baby iv had to skip ahead a few threads! You ladies just move to quick!!!
Any one know what the go is with Bali? It's going to be such a laugh watching that unfold!
Oh I hate to break this to you but Bali has been canned! She blamed it on hand/foot mouth disease but who knows the truth. She also said that she refunded everyone.

• Haha
Oh I hate to break this to you but Bali has been canned! She blamed it on hand/foot mouth disease but who knows the truth. She also said that she refunded everyone.
Oh what a shame 🤣🤣
Take this as a sign from the universe Emmypoo, leave the travel guiding to the experts.

That's where the Child Support HQ is 😄
Is it really??? Because I seriously think she’s ditching her ‘assets’ because her and Aaron are settling their finances and I’m sure all this designer stuff would be classed as assets - like handbags are. The less she has the less she has to give Aaron in a settlement 🤷🏻‍♀️

That Bec Judd photo looks so weird too…
She is standing the way the new Taylor does in Bold & The Beautiful!! Drives me insane - stand up straight!!!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone been past Brad's to see if her Cookbook is still front and centre?
I’m going to Sth Melb Market on Friday morning so will report back. My day off is Friday so I generally try to get out and get my gozleme fix at SMM. I am taking my newly minted role as Tattler field correspondent very seriously! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Here it is.
Oh t'was a great day in Tattle life the day you snapped this @gemmagucci 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those apples were $13.99 per kilo?!! duck me this pig is living in la la land. I am fortunate enough not to have to worry too much about money but I couldn’t bring myself to pay that much for apples. Maybe it’s a Melbourne thing? I don’t pay more than $7/$8 per kilo and even that is exy!
Here in the UK I won't buy a pack of apples for more then £2 🤣🤣

Dunno how she can spend $13.99.... duck me.
I can guarantee she ain't the one eating them.

• Haha
African sausage is 100% her new cameraman, her stories this morning were filmed by someone quite tall, also her school girl giggle at the start. But nevermind that, why the heck is she cutting a slice of creme Carmel at 6am?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Excuse the plate this is an plate ugly I can’t be bothered going out to the shed to get the nice purple plate, I am always left with so many questions after listening to her nothing ever makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.