EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petty i know but when you are referring to eating more than 1 Chicken Crimpy would you not say Chicken Crimpies???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she said that her and Sue-lyn have been moving?
Does she mean moving the stuff from the warehouse into her house or is she moving?

Reactions: 8
She’s selling her bed! Where is she going to be sleeping?

And you can get those cake pop tins new for like $6 from Spotlight so no wonder it hasn’t sold 😆
Wasn’t she only just gifted this bed frame in the last 12 months??
She has to be in financial trouble, no? First the failure of the Bali get rich quick scheme, quickly followed by the release of the confidence is contagious dress that reeked of desperation. Then the move out of the warehouse. Now she has resorted to selling her tit on marketplace.
None of it makes sense. One minute she is spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on personal grooming, eating out and fashion each week. But then turns around and sells her manky old belongings and items she has been gifted on matketplace. Surely somebody with that much disposable income could afford to donate these things?

Reactions: 19
She has to be in financial trouble, no? First the failure of the Bali get rich quick scheme, quickly followed by the release of the confidence is contagious dress that reeked of desperation. Then the move out of the warehouse. Now she has resorted to selling her tit on marketplace.
None of it makes sense. One minute she is spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on personal grooming, eating out and fashion each week. But then turns around and sells her manky old belongings and items she has been gifted on matketplace. Surely somebody with that much disposable income could afford to donate these things?
Me thinks it wasn't too long ago since end of financial year. Me thinks her accountant ( and she better bloody have one) has had some words...

Reactions: 16
I’m beginning to think she really is downsizing and moving. Look we have all thought she should for such a long time. I’m guessing financial troubles too

Reactions: 11
That bed frame she's been trying to sell for nearly a year. She got a new bed sometime late last year when Aaron left us.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s definitely some sort of liquidation of assets going on. Trying to recoup some cash after years of gluttony and overspending on herself. I think she’s under strict financial orders to sell sell sell.

I think she’s trying to scrape together some cash for her next grifting scheme. I don’t think she’ll use it on wise, long term investments.

Reactions: 15
Why would someone that spends hundreds of $$$ on clothes bother with selling stuff on FB, it just doesn’t make sense. Even those Nike oversized hoodies she’s been wearing are $100 each, why keep buying unnecessary crap all while trying to sell other crap 🤷‍♀️ She’s all mad dog bizzy digging out tit from her shed for sell for peanuts. Just drag that old furniture to the curb and people will get it off your hands.

Reactions: 17
Are you American? How did you come across Emmylou if so just out for curiosity? Didn’t know she was that known outside of Victoria let alone Aus 🙈
Yes I am an American in California. Oh, I follow Celeste Barber and that led me to Christian and then I saw this one. I was on GOMI (but never commented) and witnessed the migration over here and voila. I have been to Australia and love it so I enjoy what I see here. But she is as foul a representation of the Australians I know as Donald Trump is of the Americans I know. So blame her popularity on Celeste and Christian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think her finances are the same as her weight - up and down. She was crying about money being tight right before she started shilling light stims. That would have been a tidy profit and given her her petty cash for good chunk of time. She’s definitely desperate. She was obviously counting on Bali to get her through.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.