EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blurring the background heavily in photos is a dead give-away that you are photoshopping your pics. The blur disguises an wonky lines behind you or items that are suddenly bending unnaturally.

Reactions: 21
I’m guessing she’s sold them so deleted the stories. I could see them before but I can’t now.
Shilling the plants for $850 - the plant place she got them from (probably heavily discounted or free…) put a story up today that they are selling 3m birds of paradise for $99 each. Some poor ‘tribe’ member just got ripped off 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This photo’s is fucken terrible not sure if people are familiar with trams but the grey is the floor what happened to her leg? 🤪
And that waist EL you don’t look anything like that you moron
Yeah it’s not my best work but I don’t give a tit 💩💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Suggestion for thread title #41
"Eating oxtail stew once again, when will this lying about weight loss ever end?"

Reactions: 7
Spent *swallow, shifty eyes* $10k on the warehouse conversation but selling 3 plants for $850 to make some money back.
She’s both ripping her tribe off with those prices and lying to the tribe and spent well over $10k on her reno. Both on brand for Emmylou from EmmyLou Loves though.

Reactions: 16
"You know when you don't drink water for ages" ummm nope sorry that's just you Lazy Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hasn’t showered, wearing a dirty jumper for the ?4th time this week telling us how she’s all bloated & puffy because she drank some water. Sorry I don’t understand what you’re talking about but please wash yourself. You’re bloated and puffy because you literally only eating meat, potatoes & cheezels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hasn’t showered, wearing a dirty jumper for the ?4th time this week telling us how she’s all bloated & puffy because she drank some water. Sorry I don’t understand what you’re talking about but please wash yourself. You’re bloated and puffy because you literally only eating meat, potatoes & cheezels.
And probably wrote herself off last night on 🍷 🥃 as per usual

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.