EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably quiet on the 'gram off spending her latest profits at The Graham and buying up all of Bec Judd's latest jaggad collection that launched today in a size S.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's mad dog bizzy today guyzz, she's been getting an African sausage infusion, colonic, mani pedi, walking 82 kilometres around Port Melbz and appearing live on radio stations. Yo yo mama so so bizzzzzzy 🤪✌

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Title #41
Still scamming the tribe with her worn clothes, but buying things for the children she loathes. She’s over excited about oxtail stew, it’s makes us tattlers want to spew.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You guys are all so good at coming up with new thread names, I wish I could be so creative!

Reactions: 9
‘Just me in the kitchen …’ oh and whoever took this posed photo which probably took 52 takes to get right. Nothing quite like a fake smile while posing with a random lump of meat in a tray to bring joy to one’s life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's mad dog bizzy today guyzz, she's been getting an African sausage infusion, colonic, mani pedi, walking 82 kilometres around Port Melbz and appearing live on radio stations. Yo yo mama so so bizzzzzzy 🤪✌
Did we ever find out whether she did that segment in the radio whilst in hossie?

Reactions: 10
she is trying to sound like Chyka in her latest captions. Wonder why she deletef the Camilla snaps?

Reactions: 7
She's baaaaaack, and posting $700 #sponsored dresses and links to her recipes all in the same breath. I see what you're doing there scammylou. She's not even trying 🤣
Her mum seems to be either the only one , or part of a very small group, commenting these days.

she is trying to sound like Chyka in her latest captions. Wonder why she deletef the Camilla snaps?
The camilla posts are still on her Facebook feed. Some brainwashed minion said she bought the camilla dress because of her. What a dickehead.
The camilla swindler

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Looks like she's deleted it and posted this instead. Roar!

The meat in this photo looks a big lump of uncooked lamb or beef that’s been covered with one of those sauces in a jar that she loves, and she’s popped a couple of sprigs of thyme? or parsley on top, like butchers do for the display window. It’s a weird image - and I’m referring to the meat in the pic and nothing else. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emmylou to her followers. I am woman, hear me roar. I'm confident, I'm a business woman. I'm a mama. We can have it all ladies, no matter our size. I'm here to inspire you.
Emmylou to SL and Leah. Fark me, these dumb fezza witches believe anything. Order a batch of the cheapest dress you can find in Chynah, mark it up so I get a 99 percent profit, and call it a body confidence dress. These dumb witches will believe anything I say. I ain't wearing that tit, let's go get mama some more Camilla.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.