Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok a couple of things here -
She didn't have the children last weekend apparently had them babysat Friday night and duck knows Saturday night..
The bleeping African Sausage notice she never talks up a pair with veggies or a salad but rice or potato (that 20kg though...)
If she did indeed happen to be seeing "african sausage" would she not be seeing him tonight on her official night off from said full time parenting??
And lastly an ELL dress wow that is innovative and will surely bolster sales over at ZM sell like hotcakes I would imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today just proved that she will never say no to an invite 😏 Why else would she open herself up to such ridicule in a room full of very very thin people doing ballet?
She’d go to the opening of a dunny door if it involved getting free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone follow fifi strom sushi mangos wife? She was there and I knew she always looked terrific in her dresses she made but her hip bones were sticking out! I was hoping EL would go stand beside her! She’s super thin.
For me it's not about weight ... I am a curvy girl. I don't fat shame EL, I pull her up on her lies and her unflattering clothes. Dressing to suit your shape, wearing clothes that are actually your size and not lying about weight loss is the issue.

Super thin is just as unhealthy as being overweight.

All this African Sausage ... she needs to be more open minded!

Untitled design (2).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone follow fifi strom sushi mangos wife? She was there and I knew she always looked terrific in her dresses she made but her hip bones were sticking out! I was hoping EL would go stand beside her! She’s super thin.
Sorry I just want to come back to this very respectfully. If you think this is a fat shaming thread for EL, I think you are in the wrong place. Gloryifying hip bones being on show is very unhealthy. Fifi is very thin and I really hope she has support and she needs for her own image/weight issues.

EL is loathed in here, not because of her weight, but because of her lies, her clothes that are 3 times too small, her lies and side stepping her tummy tuck and gastric banding surgery and telling everyone her weight loss was from walking and journalling is the issue.

Her eating out 5x per week, cooking oil filled stews and2kg potato salads while still saying she has lost weight through walking and journalling is the issue.

Sorry, but body shaming is not okay and glorifying eating disorders and unhealthy weights is not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I saw the dumpy hag in the background of another influencers video today. She looked so out of place the little ball was tying to do high kicks(they were about knee height btw, much dancer) anyway was bleeping hilarious she legit looked like Miss Piggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry love but I think after your last few posts that you are in the wrong group chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
BalletLou 😂
:ROFLMAO: Please add that to her Wiki!!

Why did she put the blue hoodie on? It did her no favours ... I actually think she looked nice like this. I must admit, I do like this range (minues the blue hoodie).

Also why did she not do her hair or use a brush and hairspray?

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.20.46 pm.png

Reactions: 27
Looking at the Jaggad insta stories... lots of very lithe women at the event today.
And then there's dumpy little LL, covering herself in a baggy hoodie... guess confidence isn't contagious eh?
I would never support Jaggard but good to see they’ve increased their size range but what a reality check for Dumpy Lou having to go to XXL and still looking like a stuffed sausage

Reactions: 18
I would never support Jaggard but good to see they’ve increased their size range but what a reality check for Dumpy Lou having to go to XXL and still looking like a stuffed sausage
I love that she had to 2xXL size up!! It was still too tight, but clearly that is as big as Jaggard goes. So their plus size range is really up to a 14.

I actually really like the range tbh, I wont buy it because I can't stand BJ and it wouldn't fit me anyway. I am a genuine size 16 bottom and 18 (massive boobs) on top. I would need 2 sizes bigger than EL has on to feel comfortable

Reactions: 11
I’m an ex-ballet dancer. Who ever thought it was a good idea to put influencers in active wear, then try to put them in ballet positions to photograph them to promote their active wear must be our of their mind. They would have been much better putting them in a gym setting and photographing them with weights/gym equipment. You see all shapes and sizes in a gym wearing gym gear. You see ballet dancers in a ballet studio wearing dance wear. They are very different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Why did she put the blue hoodie on? It did her no favours ... I actually think she looked nice like this. I must admit, I do like this range (minues the blue hoodie).

View attachment 1513558
This really is a nice look on her and if she'd posted more outfits and photos like this, the '20kg weight loss' might be a little more believable.

Going and doing ballet in a room full of other influencers and tiny Bec Judd would be my worst nightmare. I don't care how fit or skinny you are, it would be a no thank you from me.

Reactions: 13
Jaggad goes up to 3XL which it an 18.
If they had sent the tights to LL in an 18, they would've fitted her perfectly as the are a high waisted style.

Reactions: 9
I would have kept the free clothes but pretended I had a bad curry 😂 anything to get out of doing ballet 🩰

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1513558
100% agree. This actually suits her, and I love that top! The blue jumper is not her fit.

Reactions: 8
Going and doing ballet in a room full of other influencers and tiny Bec Judd would be my worst nightmare. I don't care how fit or skinny you are, it would be a no thank you from me.
Same. Its really just putting people in an uncomfortable setting.

I guess it's just tough being an influencer. You have to adapt to anything! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Sorry I just want to come back to this very respectfully. If you think this is a fat shaming thread for EL, I think you are in the wrong place. Gloryifying hip bones being on show is very unhealthy. Fifi is very thin and I really hope she has support and she needs for her own image/weight issues.

EL is loathed in here, not because of her weight, but because of her lies, her clothes that are 3 times too small, her lies and side stepping her tummy tuck and gastric banding surgery and telling everyone her weight loss was from walking and journalling is the issue.

Her eating out 5x per week, cooking oil filled stews and2kg potato salads while still saying she has lost weight through walking and journalling is the issue.

Sorry, but body shaming is not okay and glorifying eating disorders and unhealthy weights is not okay.
This. 👏 I have always said that her weight is the least problematic thing about her. Her relationship with her weight is a whole other story though. I really hate that there are people in here that think like this, but I have next to no sympathy for how it affects Emmylou. She would have almost certainly attracted a following of people that are in larger bodies with her confidence is contagious charade and then proceeded to shove constant weight loss rhetoric down their throats. She is someone who glorifies disordered eating and exercising and the idea that you should do just about anything to be thinner. She is part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.