Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of these things is not like the others. Can you guess which one. Lazylou your issues with your eating and diet are of no help to your tribe. Chose a lane ie body confident at a bigger size and stick to it.
14 people in this photo brush their hair .... pick the odd one out

One of these things is not like the others. Can you guess which one. Lazylou your issues with your eating and diet are of no help to your tribe. Chose a lane ie body confident at a bigger size and stick to it.
14 people in this photo dress for their body shape ... pick the odd one out

14 people in this photo were invited because they are genuine influencers .... Pick the one that was invited as the token plus sized girl

14 people in this phot showered in the last 5 days .... pick the odd one out

14 people in this photo are authentic .... pick the odd one out

14 people in this photo had no idea who Emmylou was before today .... pick the odd one out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
SORRY TO INTERRUPT - I was at south melb market today eating fish tacos lol and I sat directly in front of canteen at Brad. As I was listening to my partner talk rubbish I was earsdropping (as you do) and I think someone asked Brad what happened to EmmyLou. I didn’t hear the answer cos my partner wouldn’t shush but if that was a felllow tattler, can you please tell me what he said!

I couldn’t ask him because that would give up identity of tattler as he knew my name from coffee order :(

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
:ROFLMAO: Please add that to her Wiki!!

Why did she put the blue hoodie on? It did her no favours ... I actually think she looked nice like this. I must admit, I do like this range (minues the blue hoodie).

Also why did she not do her hair or use a brush and hairspray?

View attachment 1513558
I agree this jumper looked much better and flattering unlike the Cachia blue hoodie always misses the mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 9.20.02 pm.png

1 person in this photo has to pay $70,000+ for her own Christmas TV special, lives in an un-renovated 1970's house that she never cleans, has 700 copies of her book to sell because her publisher was sued for plagiarism and a clothing line of fast fashion that she doesn't design, she's just a reseller and never cleans her house. The other has a net worth of $1.6m and lives in a $7mil house, showers daily, looks polished and fits her brand.

Both are toxic, but Pick the odd one out.

SORRY TO INTERRUPT - I was at south melb market today eating fish tacos lol and I sat directly in front of canteen at Brad. As I was listening to my partner talk rubbish I was earsdropping (as you do) and I think someone asked Brad what happened to EmmyLou. I didn’t hear the answer cos my partner wouldn’t shush but if that was a felllow tattler, can you please tell me what he said!

I couldn’t ask him because that would give up identity of tattler as he knew my name from coffee order :(
:cautious: sorry your partner is not a keeper ... Bye Bye Bye

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This. 👏I have always said that her weight is the least problematic thing about her. Her relationship with her weight is a whole other story though. I really hate that there are people in here that think like this, but I have next to no sympathy for how it affects Emmylou. She would have almost certainly attracted a following of people that are in larger bodies with her confidence is contagious charade and then proceeded to shove constant weight loss rhetoric down their throats. She is someone who glorifies disordered eating and exercising and the idea that you should do just about anything to be thinner. She is part of the problem.
Yes exactly. There’s nothing wrong with her size. It’s everything else. She is absolutely part of the problem. Neck deep in diet culture nonsense while also spewing her confidence is contagious bullshit.

:ROFLMAO: Please add that to her Wiki!!

Why did she put the blue hoodie on? It did her no favours ... I actually think she looked nice like this. I must admit, I do like this range (minues the blue hoodie).

Also why did she not do her hair or use a brush and hairspray?

View attachment 1513558
I thought this jumper looked nice!! Why did she go for the hoody?!

Reactions: 14
I can never keep up with you guys to post so i’m mostly just a laugh reactor (especially when old mate is on a roll like she has been this week lol), but did anyone else think she looked a bit teary in her stories this afternoon?

Also i agree with the others that said she looked actually nice in that top rather than the hoodie, she should have kept that look for the ballet thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have some mixed feelings about Emmy Lou’s nutcracker today. Good on her for having a go, I really like the idea of doing barre classes or similar. But you just know she would have been blowing in her undies when she got the call up to attend, and those stories with BJ were super-cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jaggad, Camilla, Lana Wilkinson, Effie Kats.....EmmyNoClue have you forgotten who your followers are???? They don't give a duck about any of these brands or people, we've all seen who your followers are (no shame to the people of Drouin/Warragul). Jaggad is not a plus size brand, I am a size 12 and wear a size XL in their leggings, we could all see those pants were working hard not to explode like an overheated sausage.
Yep, I dont think the president of her fanclub from the cafe in Warragul got her leggings from Jagged just quietly.....

Was she the only female there wearing the blue hoody? I only saw men in the background wearing the blue hoody. Not very confident are we lazy Lou? She has so many deep issues about her appearance and her weight, girl you need help!!!
Yeah she had the other and changed mid story didnt she?

Reactions: 9

Oooh very interesting.

Brad seems lovely. I don't think he would ever dish the dirt.

Reactions: 7
Emmy Lou from EmmyLouLoves is very quiet tonight. I suppose we'll see the scrunch face and lying eyes tomorrow as she unpacks what is undoubtedly a boring and long winded tale about nothing at bleeping all.

Reactions: 10
I have some mixed feelings about Emmy Lou’s nutcracker today. Good on her for having a go, I really like the idea of doing barre classes or similar. But you just know she would have been blowing in her undies when she got the call up to attend, and those stories with BJ were super-cringe.
I have mixed feelings too. Maybe the penny dropped that she's not making good choices and needs to do some honest soul searching, however you may interpret that.

I agree she looked great in this outfit. EL, choose t shirts and cute stripes and patterns!

I thought she would be the first to strip down to the crop top at ballet, which really is an awful choice of activity for anybody who isn't a ballerina. Barre class or reformer pilates would have been a great choice. I totally support Pilates Lou!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry love but I think after your last few posts that you are in the wrong group chat.
Now why would you say that did you read my post?? Are you just being mean or do you not know who I’m talking about so you are deflecting? I’ll explain… my point was soshi mango guys wife makes bec Judd look over weight so imagine if she stood near EL for the ballet lesson in the jaggad gear.

EL would be dodging her!!

Now how that means I should be in another group I don’t know but I hope it’s all clear for you now and you can keep your mean comments for EL and not fellow group members. I thought this was a site where we could say what we liked and not be shot down!!!! You make rules!!

Wonder if she made it to Sophie’s party?
Is it definitely her party because her makeup artist is away for the weekend. Maybe she’s seen the light as well!!!

Reactions: 1
It would have been incredibly awkward for most of those influencers to be in a ballet class. Anyone who isn’t classically trained would feel ridiculous. Imagine having to humiliate yourself for exposure and to “be seen” with the rest of these pathetic people.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.