Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are as fake as her the turn lock looks silver whilst the cc and other hardware is gold looks dodgy if genuine she has paid around $8k for this bag plus the thousands for the red Chanel, the pink LV and the others she brings out from time to time.
Chanel Classic Flaps (lol) are more like $10k now and used to be a good investment. I probably make a lot more money than lazy loo from my corporate job and own my own home in a nice area ..but even for me now this is way too much. 100% a fake...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That dress is not flattering at all 😭
The first dresses she skimmed over on the racks would have looked so much nicer on her. She's delusional to think she's a size small in anything, just cause it fits doesn't mean it's the right size for you. It's completely stretched out of shape.
She would be so happy to (technically) fit into a size small that she doesn’t care that the dress no longer looks like it is supposed to. I’m amazed that brands allow it. She is completely changing the look of the dress, and it’s not good.

Reactions: 15
1. Why the hell isn’t she going for the flowy, more flattering longer dress!?🤦🏻‍♀️
2. Let’s see how long the Invisalign stays in for 🤬
3. Clearly she must have known the Russell Hobbs cooker was coming if they’ve got a partnership!! Not some random gift she made it out to be! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Aaron is a good dad and father, despite what the thumb head says. What a bleeping load of tit to make a crappy comment about him not deciding what to cook for dinner. Better than lashings of butter WinnieBlueLou.
Did you pick up her Woolworths story this morning how she said when Aaron is in town and has the kids on Wednesday…passive aggressive much. Mind you I can see him trying to pass those kids off as often as he can. Both as bad as each other I reckon and they’re probably keeping score who has kids the most. They make out they’re all happily co-parenting for Instagram but probably can’t stand each other.

Reactions: 11
Chanel Classic Flaps (lol) are more like $10k now and used to be a good investment. I probably make a lot more money than lazy loo from my corporate job and own my own home in a nice area ..but even for me now this is way too much. 100% a fake...
Yes but you know the old saying about a fool and their money....

Reactions: 4
Tell me you're in denial without telling me you're in denial ...

Talking about how if you've got an overhang or a 'mum tum' you should wear this other, different dress ...

IMG_4591.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
LLs comment about her having dinner with Charlotte and the family "2-3 times a week" goes to show how little she knows about friendships.
Noone and I mean ZERO people, regardless of how good a friend they are, spends that much time with someone especially when there are children involved.
Whether it's dining in or out its is just total rubbish
As a Tattler alluded to upthread, I'm guessing C has now become a paid babysitter on the payroll and feeding the kids while LL is busy at movie premieres

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are we twins? I'm the same with bags and my kids would hate being dragged out in the morning and be ripped away from the TV and a blanket!
Her Michael kors bag is ugly but he has a few nice ones so does Marc jacobs. I certainly don’t take my high end to local footy but would take mark jacobs instead.

Reactions: 5
Yup agree with everyone that C probably was a friend, but is now the default babysitter. The kids probably do have dinner there 2-3 times a week.

Reactions: 11
Stretchy fabric does not mean to size down. It looks like it clings around your bottom. Even on the model walk on the Camillia website.

20220819_140951.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-140340_Instagram.jpg

Rob Mills is there.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What is this “I’m in a small” pigs bum! I thought it was a straight dress until I saw her pull it off the rack! You can’t even see the gathering at the front! That means she needs bigger size!

Reactions: 13
Just what ELL needs! Another unflattering dress she can barley squeeze into! Yay! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.