Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, I don't forgive her for the sous vide mispronunciation. She is a self proclaimed cook with a published cook book. It is literally her job to know these things. The swearing is vulgar and unprofessional. I've forgotten that the Russell Hobbs slow cooker was the subject of that lacklustre unboxing because Emmy made it all about herself, yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t quite figure out who you’re crappy with here? EL? ALove? Tattlers?? 🤣🫣🥴
Sorry I’ve got a massive brain fog happening!
Tattlers jump to A-Loves defence with Aaron but I don’t trust him, never have. I can see she leaves the kids with him but he works away as well and he walked out on her when she had the very successful tummy tuck. I don’t know there is something NQR with him

Reactions: 1
Everyone is on Aaron’s side. He’s happy to make a snack at her place and be on camera. Will he charge her like jaryd used to charge Sofie??? She cooked dinner for them the other night? I’m the first to admit she leaves them with him but he works away as well!!
I can tell you I’d be make you effing vegan tit at your own place!!!
What are you on about? 😂

Successful tummy tuck? Have you seen her belly? (I’m a fatty but I haven’t spent $20k on my tum) Nothing wrong with a vegan meal 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What are you on about? 😂

Successful tummy tuck? Have you seen her belly? (I’m a fatty but I haven’t spent $20k on my tum) Nothing wrong with a vegan meal 🫣
I was being sarcastic about the tummy tuck!!! And I eat veggo quite a bit but if I split from my hubbie I’d be adding meat products to his vegan products without him knowing just out of spite!!! While I was crappy that is anc that would be a while I’d say

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She just comes off as such a grifting seagull that will literally take anything. Not only that but then goes back for more! Like that Clarkes thing?! Yesterday?! She has no shame in taking tit for free. It's bleeping embarrassing.
I can actually hear her in my mind when she descends upon these events..
"caw CAW... caw CAW..."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm the first to confess that I go backwards and forwards how I feel about Aaron. However, he has a stable job that sometimes requires him to work away from home - how is that any different to all the times EL flitted off to do her bullshit "work"?

With regard to him leaving after her tummy tuck, well, none of us know what really went down but after years of emotional and financial abuse I think it's fair to speculate that this procedure was the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She charges ahead in life getting everything she wants with absolutely no care for how it will impact on those around her. As far as I'm concerned, this is Aaron's time to shine! He is a present and engaged father who leads his life privately and deserves success and happiness after years of disappointment and misery at The Hovel with Boss Hogg Emmy.

I'm afraid you won't get much love here if you're an EL sympathiser. She's selfish and crass - we're here because we can see right through her grubby charade.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I like Aaron. I don’t want to bang him but I like him. He’s definitely looking healthy and happy! His kids obviously adore him and he’s protective of their privacy. Thank god they have him really!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tattlers jump to A-Loves defence with Aaron but I don’t trust him, never have. I can see she leaves the kids with him but he works away as well and he walked out on her when she had the very successful tummy tuck. I don’t know there is something NQR with him
Huh? What are you actually talking about? I’m so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RecipeTin Eats cookbook is available for pre order from today! Nagi put the links up - $34.40 from Booktopia, $44.99 from Dymocks or $24 from Big W (sorry Braddles). If I had to chose between Emmy's and Nagi's cookbooks...

(Big W is online order only and there's a $3.90 postage charge)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm right there with you at the moment, the way that freebielou does it is what pisses me off the most, when she gets things like this, I honestly feel like it's rubbing it in the faces of her followers, look how great I am, I get free tit. When most people, and not being rude but the demographic of her followers, wouldn't be able to pop down to the shops and buy a multicooker or get their hair/nails/facials every week or for some even put basic food on the table.
My husband is having a lot of issues at the moment, and is gambling ALOT and money is so tight. It's just hitting a nerve a guess when I see her get these new things and not appreciate them. Adele Barbaro always says that if she us given something to promote, she wants one to do a give away. She will randomly give woolie giftcards or promo boxes she receives. And yeah I know its to increase engagement but at least you feel like it's giving back, not take take take.
Just my ranty 2 cents today, can't wait to see how she fucks up this curry
Hoping things get better for you gambling has such devastating impacts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
what ever happened to that cleaning company that would come to her house every fortnight?
No doubt quit. There is no cleaning that filth 😂. More realistic the freebies stopped and she won’t pay for them to come back when it’s her own money it’s costing.

Reactions: 16
How was the rage when Leah corrected her pronunciation of sous vide? It actually made me feel very uncomfortable. I would hate to be around her when she does lose it.

It really emphasised to me what an uncultured fool she is. I don't expect everyone to know how to pronounce French, but this is a widely known culinary term. Even as a tit cook I know what it means and how to say it. Obviously applied for MasterChef but never watched a single episode in her life. Dickehead. Also, tie your hair back and put on an apron, you dirty sausage repository.
She would definitely have a real nasty streak if she has a problem with booze it would be terrible for her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I like Aaron to and I don’t have any interest in him. I think he is a good dad and that’s all I care about. Would I read his book absolutely not😂 but I like the way he is with the kids when their mum is such a piece of tit parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So Sue Lyn is the actual cook and Emmy Lou just flies in and takes all the credit…. Makes sense and typical of a narc

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.