Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute GOLD

You mean you’re not out there ruining their fun shooting hoops with them? You must be a regular mum, not a cool mum.
LOL occasionally I will go out and shoot with my youngest one on one. But there is no way he would handle me shooting hoops with him and his friends. I am such a regular Mum and even if I do try and act cool they instantly roll their eyes and say "Mum, please don't" If I tried to do an EL and screech at their sports games, they would literally walk to the car and refuse to ever play again. Plus I am the volunteer Mum ... in the bloody canteen or cooking the BBQ or marshaling. I rarely get to see my kids play their sports!

Reactions: 19
Yes she is very out of touch these days and has forgotten where she started and the fan base that made her ‘popular’. Instead she just goes from one freebie to the next, poorly advertising products and getting away with it. She thinks that flaunting her ‘wealth’ and ‘connections’ is what makes her popular but it is all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 15
Because Winnie blue Lou was a StyLisT and knows how to dress

Reactions: 11
No because I sponsor 2 kids (1 in Australia 1 in Africa) and a guide dog each month so financially I’m not in the position to as I’m on maternity leave. But when I am I am now aware of another charity to consider

Reactions: 8
No because I sponsor 2 kids (1 in Australia 1 in Africa) and a guide dog each month so financially I’m not in the position to as I’m on maternity leave. But when I am I am now aware of another charity to consider
Good for you! Im glad you can now consider brain research. A positive from today!

Reactions: 11
And how can she afford to pay someone to follow her all the time? Surely they can’t be following her around for free?

Reactions: 14
I second this.... I literally nursed Connor and it would have been nice to see some of the girls that looked after him there, he was with us for a long time.

So for all those curious , ‘how she makes her money’? Things such as Russell Hobbs, the hotel staycation , Garnier ambassador ,
Disney + they are all paid jobs. That’s her Job.
She is a verbal walking talking advertising billboard.
BILLBOARDLOU One Word One Size
Advertise4You
4 All Demographics
Happy to Negotiate $

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This Camilla dress is pretty ($800!) and would have been more flattering. I’m a shorty but I like long flown dresses. I guess they should be thankful she didn’t rock up to the charity even in this bra top and shorts! 🫣
I think @gemmagucci is a Port Melbourne mum but not sure if same school? Charlotte’s kid may even go to a different school….private one? I get the feeling she’s got a bit of cash to splash

And if what she says is true and that the boys have been friends since they were little (I think that’s how EL and Charlotte became connected?) then why not just let S have that private little friendship away from the gram? Remember when he turned the shed into his ‘man cave’ when ALove left? She completely took over and used it for content

Reactions: 6
This isn't entirely true, sorry McGrath educates and funds breast care nurses for any woman who is experiencing breast cancer or breast cancer related hospitalisation. The nurses (for those that don't know) follow up your surgery and visit you in hospital and the home, they are imperative to recover and support especially for women who might not have the support around them. The nurses are hospital based all over Australia and with more funds they can get more nurses trained and paid. the nurses fit you for recovery bras, go through the surgery and support you, visit you before theatre, call you and check in, they are angels. I know because I had one for my surgery, the foundation is truly amazing and very niche in what they provide.

Reactions: 30
Thanks for the education @party bag i guess once they irked me to no end in 2010 with a friend in ararat who had BC (they offered her a travel nurse fully funded and then pulled the offer at the last min) i never followed up with how much better they've gotten!
Im so happy to hear this now xx

Reactions: 14
The McGrath Foundation was set up by Jane and Glen McGrath wholly and solely to fund breast care nurses after the support Jane received during her second round of breast cancer.
That was their mission from day one and they now have nearly 200 breast care nurses around the country. That's what they do and they do it very well.

Reactions: 17
Came here to say this too. The breast care nurses are amazing and supported my friend through her cancer journey a couple of years ago.

There's more to cancer than just research.

Reactions: 10
that's ok, I hope I didn't sound mean. I hope your friend is ok now!! x

Reactions: 6
I’m appalled by her complete lack of knowledge on the products and services she gets paid to promote. Don’t get me started on the swearing. She’s so inappropriate and unprofessional. Do the companies she works with do any research on the influencers they contract, or do they just not care!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.