Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unprofessional. Walk around the room, suss out how to open the fridge, and then record. Or delete and re record, she just looks like an idiot. She’s trying to be a presenter, and hey she could pull it off if she actually did her research and tried harder.
She didn't even have the description of the room type worked out... it's a kitchenette and it's a self contained apartment ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look Out Bazza, Ollie, anyone with a pulse!! Mumma has the honeypot full of pepperpasta or whatever that slop was called!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just galls me that her fans will be agog over Emmylou's dirty little playcation at the Oakwood. She's got them all in a tizz with her lewd hints. She's so effing desperate, you can see the need to be feted and recognised seeping out of her carbon scrubbed pores.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good pick up!

One more thing. I hate it when influencers promote hotels. As they of course get the best and or most expensive room. So if regular old me wants to book the same room, I have to pay full price.
Nothing grinds my gears more than a fucko like her doing a hotel promotion.
I curate travel product to go to market for a leading travel brand.
Her stupid cutesy try hard dumb voice along with the sexy walk and that ridiculous bleeping hand just screams bogan who is so out of place promoting this. It's hardly the Burj El Arab......

I felt like I was watching the Blair Witch Project the way Leah was swinging that camera around getting the views.
Of the freeway......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It was showcasing the wall behind the curtain, for me. Much influence.
OMG 100% agree - if you're there to promote the hotel and you pull the curtain back to look at the view and there's a wall there - DON'T POST IT!!!!!! She seriously has no idea. My dog could stay there and do a better job!!! Who the hell in any PR world would think having her stay the weekend is a good idea - it seriously blows my mind. They could pick a random family off the street to document a weekend there and it would be worth more to them than this lunatic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another weekend you ditched your kids to pose with that stupid bleeping hand! All for what!? A free bleeping weekend in a below average Hotel!?

I'll tell you what help anxiety!? Family. Friends.

The baby voice and over excited talking is so fake and pathetic it's actually funny.

You need a massive reality hit you scum bag.
How has she got on a corsette and her tits are still facing Antarctica???

You know, I give it to EL, she’s up for everything and anything. Wearing lingerie as outerwear included. Anyone else fell like they want to shimmy it up her body so that the wires actually support her boobs? 😬😬
Hahaha YES!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another sad weekend of EL out on the town by herself, not a friend in sight!

Also, her saying "They have room service until 11pm,but don't quote me on that" .... UM!! You were invited to stay there to advertise it .... your job is to know these details! You seriously have 1 job to do!

I think she found the 20kg she lost 🤔
One of my pet hates with her she never does any research ever. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nothing grinds my gears more than a fucko like her doing a hotel promotion.
I curate travel product to go to market for a leading travel brand.
Her stupid cutesy try hard dumb voice along with the sexy walk and that ridiculous bleeping hand just screams bogan who is so out of place promoting this. It's hardly the Burj El Arab......

I felt like I was watching the Blair Witch Project the way Leah was swinging that camera around getting the views.
Of the freeway......
Agree. that was terrible filming. I got the feeling Leah wanted the hell out of there. Quick pan around with the camera to get the average view then can I go home now please?

Reactions: 16
One of my pet hates with her she never does any research ever. 😡
That would actually take effort and a level of intelligence.
Plus I don't think she can read or write that well so unless Leah did it for her she wouldn't know where to start.

Anyway I'm getting a little platter ready and filling up my wine in preparation for the7.30 shitshow bar reservation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Look Out Bazza, Ollie, anyone with a pulse!! Mumma has the honeypot full of pepperpasta or whatever that slop was called!!!
The slop in the pot is "catch ya peepee"...which is what she's angling for

The wall *reveal* was hilarious 😂 She's going to add another job to her already long list of professions, building inspector!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And when she opened the curtain to reveal a wall 😂😂 she's stupid as duck.
Guess she aint gettin any mexican barry this weekend. Just a bunch of free tit. "Invited" lol but after cachia got done for her gold coast trip this smug bleep has to add paid partnership. Not in her Getaway tour of the room tho.
Also, Leah is obviously leaving soon so she had to get her upstairs to film her in the sky bar.
So at 7.30 this loser is gonna be sitting up there alone pretending to be busy but she's gonna be sad and alone like every other day of her life.
Poor Oliver didnt want to be on film and tried so hard to be super polite. Carrying all of this cunts luggage for a 72 hour stay.
We all need to pray for Oliver.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the outfit.... those pants make her look even shorter and dumpier 🤮 the nose scrunches really send me into a bit of a rage 🤣 have fun on your own Emmylou-ser!

• Haha
So everything she had done today is a tax deduction 😡 🤡
Good to see she’s tagged the hotel as a paid partnership but yesterday’s facial was not as she got it free as the business was returning her in kind due to all the bookings she bragged that they had as a result of her taking about her last appointment. She didn’t tag it as #gifted

• Angry
Well you fezza biatches, im out on the prowl at a pub in st kilda with freinds. Im looking for spanish paulo. So hands off lazy lou. I have not brushed the back of my hair, i squeezed into my daughters jeans and crop top and im ready to roll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well you fezza biatches, im out on the prowl at a pub in st kilda with freinds. Im looking for spanish paulo. So hands off lazy lou. I have not brushed the back of my hair, i squeezed into my daughters jeans and crop top and im ready to roll.
Now to order a dirty Martini, deapthroat the olive and post to social media 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh you bragger! I am kid free tonight, sitting in my knickers and tank top. Smashing down rice crackers and a side of wine because CBF cooking.

I hope you find Spanish Paulo .... I hope he is your Tommy Lee and excites you as much as a view of buildings at the Oakwood, excites EL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She packed multiple outfit changes but I bet only one pair of shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good to see she’s tagged the hotel as a paid partnership but yesterday’s facial was not as she got it free as the business was returning her in kind due to all the bookings she bragged that they had as a result of her taking about her last appointment. She didn’t tag it as #gifted
Has she? Has she done that in all her Stories? I didn't think she did but I was too caught up in her incredible showcase of the wall behind the curtain hotel...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.