Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to laugh at her fake loving the views….of the freeway…..all the …cars. Bewdiful!

What’s this new I have anxiety angle? What’s this all about?

Cheers 🍷

She’s off her face and out of her mind.
New thread there She’s off her face and out of her mind 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fancy admitting on your stories you don't know what to do with yourself with a free staycation weekend on your own.
How embarrassing.
Even if you are Nelly No Mates, have a bath, get a bottle of red, a packet of cheezles and settle down in front of the TV.
Just like you do at home but not in the rats nest.....enjoy the cleanliness of the hotel.....
I remember when she went to the fat farm in MSW and pretended she was on holidays - she was more than happy to binge netflix every evening

• Wow
Is this the Tully H look which inspired her 😳
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

She definitely has never seen herself in a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone help? I am making a lasagne like EL did the other day and I forgot how much water goes in my bechamel sauce? So do I make a rue with flour and butter and add water? Or do I add half milk, half water? I am so used to only using milk, this new recipe has really thrown me. 🤔

Oh also .... I use woolies brand grated modzzerlla cheese, how many bags do I use in the sauce, and how many bags on top? 🤔
My bechamel:

125g butter
125g plain flour
1/2tsp nutmeg
1tsp ground pepper
1 litre milk - warmed

Melt butter in saucepan
Add flour, pepper, nutmeg and stir rapidly to form a roux
Slowly add in milk whilst stirring constantly whilst mixture thickens. (Add in cheese if you want but I add cheese layers throughout my lasagne).

Reactions: 9
She has no social graces or any class, no idea how to occupy herself without talking into her phone.
What's the bet she does a live tonight?!
She said last week that she is "trolled" more when she doesn't have The Children™ She bundles up our comments here as trolling - which it isn't. So I wouldn't be surprised if she does do a live!

Get the duck outa here my Tattler fezzas!! I haven’t had time to watch her stories as hubby and I have been at medical appts and got great results so we are pissed in Melbourne town!! I’ll look soon though but based on the preview here 🥴

Edit to add those bleeping tits in that bustier 🤢
so happy you got good news ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And add a can of tuna.

This hotel would have been pissed if she used this staycation to recover rather than advertising the brand.

Reactions: 11
100% I'd take my kids if I decided not to invite friends. Especially if I was a single mother and it was my weekend with them. She's so incredibly selfish. Pretends to be adrift without them, but in reality couldn't give two shits what they're up to, so long as they're not cramping her style.
100%

I'm a solo Mum and nights out with my boys we call date night.

Mr 14 rolls his eyes Mr 10 loves his mumma.

If I had no one to take like EL I would take my boys and use the experience to teach them how to spoil and treat the one they loved xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Cheers to me” it’s actually sad and pathetic. All the noise in the background is people interacting with friends/family/colleagues. People laughing and enjoying each other’s company and enjoying life. She’s sitting there opposite an empty chair with a single glass.

Reactions: 21
“Cheers to me” it’s actually sad and pathetic. All the noise in the background is people interacting with friends/family/colleagues. People laughing and enjoying each other’s company and enjoying life. She’s sitting there opposite an empty chair with a single glass.
I'm off to bed. I actually feel so sad for her.

It's so depressing to watch.

Reactions: 19
I absolutely love being alone and could fill a whole weekend by myself quite happily....perhaps not in a nondescript mediocre apartment hotel with a kitchenette that screams corporate cheap rates. She will have a meltdown before the weekend ends.
Her stories were all over the place. Hotel, outfit, SL, hotel, anxiety, outfit. Figure it out LL!! We will see her tipsy, having a rant/cry/vent down the camera before the end of the night

She said last week that she is "trolled" more when she doesn't have The Children™ She bundles up our comments here as trolling - which it isn't. So I wouldn't be surprised if she does do a live!
She also said she gets hammered every other weekend!

• Wow
Omfg the fake voice in the story with her food. "Oh my God, thank you". She really does think she's something doesn't she!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.