Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 21yr old daughter is heading out tonight wearing a very similar outfit except swap out the white blazer for a black leather jacket - she looks gorgeous and age appropriate. EL on the other hand looks like an old booze hag

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why the hell can't she just dress to suit her body shape!! She looks absolutely f***ing ridiculous but the sad thing is she could actually look amazing - she needs a stylist urgently!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why the hell can't she just dress to suit her body shape!! She looks absolutely f***ing ridiculous but the sad thing is she could actually look amazing - she needs a stylist urgently!!!!!
You are forgetting ... she was a stylist! :ROFLMAO:

Apparently this is a before and after of a a lash tint and brows.
So all they did was try and wipe off her eyeliner. But it's so caked on they gave up?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should have taken SL, it’s a better advertisement for the hotel. 2 sisters/mums on a fun weekend. How can she showcase the place on her own?

Reactions: 23
I could hear those clompers before her shoes were shown.
How long is Leah expected to hang around, give the girl her Friday night.
I suspect she has to get Mexican Bazza in the mood for EL, and Prob put the condom on for them, and change the bed after. Leah, seek help!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just realised... no #ad no #spon

My blood is boiling. Do better Oakwood, do your bleeping JOB Emmylou. You know, the job you're so damn tired from and never manage to have free time because of it.

I'm not sure how to report, can someone please?

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs she is rubbish. We are entering Hotel RFP season and if this was meant to showcase Oakwood, they have done an abysmal job in choosing her. Has totally turned me off.

Reactions: 17
She should have taken SL, it’s a better advertisement for the hotel. 2 sisters/mums on a fun weekend. How can she showcase the place on her own?
But it was gifted to Lou, not bub. How can she share when it's for her.... she's so selfish

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh ffs she is rubbish. We are entering Hotel RFP season and if this was meant to showcase Oakwood, they have done an abysmal job in choosing her. Has totally turned me off.
It was showcasing the wall behind the curtain, for me. Much influence.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her stories are weird today, do they feel longer than usual? Very lucky to get a free night in the city, all the “influencers” get what us actual hard working mums need.

Reactions: 13
She looks like a whisky-soaked actress past her use-by date clinging to her best role as the Hollywood version of a sex worker. Nothing against sex workers but e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g against Moulin Lou.

Her OTT review of the hotel like it’s a 5 star and not some fairly ordinary looking place right against a freeway got me all pissed off. I guess the only consolation is knowing she’s ALL BY HERSELF all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So unprofessional. Walk around the room, suss out how to open the fridge, and then record. Or delete and re record, she just looks like an idiot. She’s trying to be a presenter, and hey she could pull it off if she actually did her research and tried harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well we will be 2 threads ahead by Sunday just need to vent. This harpy has what many of us daydream about a room to ourselves (while our little ones are being taken care of) and room service. I know none of us would be filming in a bar! We would be taking a bath, having a tipple a delicious dinner and relish sleeping alone for one night lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.