Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have zero respect for Leah. I almost used to feel sorry for her following this ogre around. After the stories this week, she is just as bad as EL. You are only ruining your own future career prospects hanging around and filming EL doing boring tit.
I used to imagine Leah’s parents were a bit like Prue and Trude from K&K but she’s got to be from parents who are cashed-up bogans and paid their way into the private schools etc. There’s no class in any part of her being just like her boss.

The fact that her and Moulin Lou find themselves hilarious, and that her parents seemed to be participating in the Bali tit show, albeit from a distance, says it all. Leah just needs to gain weight and change her hair to dirty blonde and she’s a shoe-in for MoulinLouTwo.

Got to also say, there’s no problem with anyone paying for private schools etc, but money doesn’t buy class. That saying “ money talks, wealth whispers” is spot on with all of this mob.

Reactions: 30
That podaydo salad was a disgrace.

I am ALL for an easy potato salad at home with store bought whole egg mayo; 2 types WITH sour cream on a weeknight or any night, why?! She calls herself a chef, make some damn mayo, flavour it with truffle (how long before she posts my idea?). Make a super special truffle potato salad with baby potatoes and jammy eggs.... do something special. 2 types of mayonnaise and sour cream is not it. Also, does she ever, EVER smell her produce before cooking with it to make sure it's not going off, that sour cream looked old and dry? I smell everything, even fresh out of the pack. I mean she has no food standards so I'm probably expecting too much.

Reactions: 21
That podaydo salad was a disgrace.

I am ALL for an easy potato salad at home with store bought whole egg mayo; 2 types WITH sour cream on a weeknight or any night, why?! She calls herself a chef, make some damn mayo, flavour it with truffle (how long before she posts my idea?). Make a super special truffle potato salad with baby potatoes and jammy eggs.... do something special. 2 types of mayonnaise and sour cream is not it. Also, does she ever, EVER smell her produce before cooking with it to make sure it's not going off, that sour cream looked old and dry? I smell everything, even fresh out of the pack. I mean she has no food standards so I'm probably expecting too much.
Yeah the sour cream looked a bit crusty 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m just going to say, I think both Leah and SueLyn are rank bogans taking advantage of EL. Both really have no class and their fashion sense of off. They mooch off EL knowing full well that she’s worth nothing.

Reactions: 27
i dont know why she does all these sauces. my partner is asian and we dont over do our sauces, it takes ages. the only one we put in effort is Char Siu and you have to marinade that overnight. everythng else is..salt oil pepper and sometimes rosemary/thyme or oregano.. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i dont know why she does all these sauces. my partner is asian and we dont over do our sauces, it takes ages. the only one we put in effort is Char Siu and you have to marinade that overnight. everythng else is..salt oil pepper and sometimes rosemary/thyme or oregano.. lol
Maybe adding all the sugar laden sauces to her cooking is the only way "The Children" will eat her food... or maybe it's the only way she'll eat it

Reactions: 16
OMG! Jamon! Right down to her clomp clomp trotters 🤣🤣

One time I thought I’d lost 5kg in a week but then I realised that I just needed to put my scales on a hard surface rather than a carpet. I had only lost like 1kg (if that).

Perhaps with all that feral pub carpet in her home, she actually doesn’t have a hard surface to weigh herself?

So therefore, by my calculations, 20kg on a carpeted surface is actually only 4kg on a flat surface. Sounds about right!

In conclusion, ELL has only lost 4kg since November 2021.

stay in school kids!
Who remembers the jockey scales that where insude rhe front door of coles bourke st, which was david jones menswear until recently.

Reactions: 1
I'm losing my mind that I don't know what she's cooking for tea tonight! Like, how inconsiderate of her not to tell us what's on the menu tonight, at 7am this morning, and talk about if for the rest of the day 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow looks like that over inflated upper gut is back today. Mmm could it be the copious amount of fat she’s shovelled in recently. Also stop trying for a collab with Cotton On-they’re obviously not interested.
Yummo sausages and smoothies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who gives a tit about the soccer ball?
I hate how she says fricken every second word and I noticed Carmellia said it the other day too. It’s so irritating.

Reactions: 22
Who gives a tit about the soccer ball?
I hate how she says fricken every second word and I noticed Carmellia said it the other day too. It’s so irritating.
Oh, the soccer ball she swam out to get! 🙄 I think she swallowed it so now needs to get him a new 1

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.