Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the ad standards complaint form again? I tried to go via just google but a lot was for tv and radio and the options i chose said something like The Panel doesnt review this bla bla bla

Reactions: 1
Ok so I googled abseiling I can never erase the meaning from my memory now 🤦‍♀️
She’s such a tosser eluding to a dirty weekend hey Emmy if you do manage to get lucky with a paid service we know you’re out of practice but be a bit gentle otherwise he’ll be running out of the room
Now back to normal programming who makes a kilo of potato salad throws in 5 eggs for a small family let’s face it V won’t touch it C & S might have some but who eats all those leftovers when EL lost 20 kg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so yesterday was the most crazy mad dog busy day of this year for me. So literally catching up on her stories now. The smutty way she talks is gross. Her hair looks like a scarecrow. Leah is a bogan. I cant even hate watch anymore it’s all so foul. Hopes she isn’t all thumbs this weekend 🤮🤮🤮. I’m just happy the kids get a break from you this weekend and get to spend time with the parents who doesn’t exploit and embarrass them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she tells the kids she’s having sexy time with a man at a staycation, so they tell their father.

Wonder what she won’t be wearing today.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I have zero respect for Leah. I almost used to feel sorry for her following this ogre around. After the stories this week, she is just as bad as EL. You are only ruining your own future career prospects hanging around and filming EL doing boring tit.

Reactions: 29
When does this ridiculous staycation start? This is going to be such a tit show 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Buckle up Fezzas!!
Yo Yo Mumma is going on a Staycation! Have u not heard?? African Snags aplenty!!! Get ur cheezels and 78 pounds of cheese ready to watch the shitshow unfold!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s 100% getting a cheeky gastric sleeve when her band gets removed. I’m positive this is what the before & after photos are for and not eating Leah’s lunch is her half arsed attempt at the pre op diet

She’s 100% getting a cheeky gastric sleeve when her band gets removed. I’m positive this is what the before & after photos are for and not eating Leah’s lunch is her half arsed attempt at the pre op diet
I see lots of before and after pics that come up randomly on Insta.
Big difference is though you can actually see the difference of a 20kg weight loss not like our gal.

Agreed!! There is no way she is just having that removed I’ve thought it all along but the bad reaction to being cancelled sealed the deal for me.

Reactions: 12
Agreed!! There is no way she is just having that removed I’ve thought it all along but the bad reaction to being cancelled sealed the deal for me.
Sleeve surgery 6 weeks after surgery recommended to fly. Do dates coincide with Bali cancellation?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also did I hear right was she blaming a jacket for the permanent birds nest in the back of her ragged hair. Geez it’s not hard brush that dirty nest you food fondling pest!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.