Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi! Lou lou! Listen up!

1. A day of fasting did not change your appetite, you have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food! We called out your binging this past week and you are trying to make excuses.

2. Jeans should not pucker like that! If the zip is exposed, you need to SIZE UP!! ... Yes ... you can actually size up in clothing too!

View attachment 1486779

3. Wash your hair rather than layering product on top of product and you won't have that messy hair issue!

4. Also, before you get a root this weekend on your staycation, it's time to do your roots! The 6-month regrowth trend has actually never been a trend except with crack addicts who box bleach!

5. Please get a thesaurus! I literally grind my teeth when you say Beuwwwdiful and Gorgeous! Find new adjectives! Us Tattlers are going to have to play a drinking game where we take a shot or sip whenever you say them!
6. PUT ON A bleeping BRA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What on earth has she planned for this staycation?!
bleeping rank threw up in my mouth a little bit.....seems like a totally appropriate convo between an employer and employee.........

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Apart from the obvious dirty kitchen and grub she is, I don't know how anyone can eat her cooking with so much salt. I season my cooking with salt too, but I'm not sure I've ever used as much as she does in 1 dish

Reactions: 12
Licking her fingers then touching the food everyone is going to eat.
Spraying all over the food bowl.....yes EL, say it don't spray it
🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Now she is spitting then cutting the food with spit on her fingers and wiping her nose with potatoes in her hand she is beyond foul.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If I gave my kids, who are genuinely open to food, all that chilli, garlic and pepper they’d revolt and I’d be along side them tbh…. Too much “spices”

Reactions: 10
Soooo unfit - how is she out of breath mixing a couple of (high fat) creamy ingredients together?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she is "treated" a $399 carbon facial (not charcoal miss beauty therapist) which is detoxifying and uses led light therapy and lasers which would leave her skin very raw, and then she walks home sweating her piggy butt off in the sunshine. This will introduce some nice germs into your open pores and be fabulous for your skin.
This is what really pisses me off about her. She is gifted something but doesn't appreciate it in the slightest

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She is the foulest cook I have ever seen slopping the sour cream in the bowl and then taking a chunk out and putting it back in the container. 🤮
This pic sums up her eating habits.

Sour cream, aioli and mayo (i think) with a dash of greens.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just putting this photo here for reference.
THIS is what a clean face looks like (thanks to someone else doing it).
No signs of the usual smudged, manky looking eye-liner that she's too bleeping lazy to take off, but tries to pass off as tattooed liner.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I have literally had a week 🙃 and this is 100% it with a side of pasta water soup and filthy hummingbird cake
I hope your week gets better 💓

Perhaps you need to book yourself a staycation. Indulge in some African sausage and catch ya pimpy🍝 Put on your fave pleather dress and just unwind✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.