Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely saying you're being "shouted" a facial because a business received "so many new followers" after you mentioned the business during the Great Brazilian Wax Tour of 2022 warrants a 'Gifted' tag on your stories, no?!
It's still an ad and she needs to declare it. She admitted they gained followers from her Brazilian horror show, now they are paying her with a facial knowing she will post again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just wish for once she would add a pinch of oregano, maybe some minced garlic and some lemon juice to her protein, and serve with a fresh garden salad and some sort of vegetable. Like most of us here, I call bullshit on her loosing 20 kilos… look at the absolute garbage she shoves in her gob!

And Leah, FFS get yourself a new job. This current position is doing NOTHING for your career and you could be making (and learning) a hell of a lot more at an actual business! Pull your head out of the sand, standing around filming a screaming banshee is not a job!

Ok, that is all 💁🏽‍♀️
I would LOVE to know how much Leah gets paid!! Also, where does she get the money to pay Leah? 🤔

Reactions: 18
It's still an ad and she needs to declare it. She admitted they gained followers from her Brazilian horror show, now they are paying her with a facial knowing she will post again.
Should have mentioned that I've already dobbed to Ad Standards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just catching up.

EL would really benefit from a dietician to help hee meal plan. As she has no idea what to have.

No word yet on her new surgery date.

I would have put a layer of baking paper to avoid touching that chopping board. 🤢

• Sick
'Lashings of butter' on a bleeping egg!?

Sorry tell us again how you 'lost 20 Kilos' yet are still wearing all the same clothes.

I too, had surgery. Have lost 20. Some people literally don't recognise me. My wardrobe is literally falling off me.

She is so full of tit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She opted for two gloves today as she really wanted to masssge that meat 🤣 and she couldn’t help herself with the gozleme she just had to touch it.

• Haha
  • Sick
So if lazy went back to the market for potatoes Leah may have bought her lunch from near Brad yet lazy hasn’t been there for coffee? Has the relationship fizzled since a foot complaint was raised?
Leah is turning into Emmy touching her hair while chopping food on that manky board 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She opted for two gloves today as she really wanted to masssge that meat 🤣 and she couldn’t help herself with the gozleme she just had to touch it.
So gross! Why not ask for a piece? Imagine if Leah did that to EL.

Screenshot_20220810-144802_Instagram.jpg

Thinking about the staycation.

Screenshot_20220810-144712_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She needed laser in that facial because the light stim has ruined her face and LED cause that wand vibrator she uses does nothing good for her

Reactions: 10
goz la may! GOZ LA MAY. What the duck Emmylou. Stop butchering foreign food names you bleeping train wreck. Gozleme. You bleeping disrespectful duck. UGH. (Ive woken up on the wrong side of the bed today and chosen violence.)

"Shouting me" What the duck. Has this little fucken turd not learned anything??? She literally said in this same story that they are doing it bc she got them more followers there for an exchange. Got she's a lying duck. duck her.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
WHY does she feel the need to share bikini photos of herself in a Victorian Winter to show off her supposed weightloss? And more importantly, WHY does she think anyone gives a duck that a random they follow online has lost weight?

Emmy YOU’RE NOT IMPORTANT OR FAMOUS OR EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTING so PLEASE just stop.

Reactions: 23
goz la may! GOZ LA MAY. What the duck Emmylou. Stop butchering foreign food names you bleeping train wreck. Gozleme. You bleeping disrespectful duck. UGH. (Ive woken up on the wrong side of the bed today and chosen violence.)

"Shouting me" What the duck. Has this little fucken turd not learned anything??? She literally said in this same story that they are doing it bc she got them more followers there for an exchange. Got she's a lying duck. duck her.
duck! Therefore*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must really hate the fact that all she is now is an ‘influencer’ and I use that term loosely it won’t be long until that gravy train dries up and she will be in her mid forties and unemployable.

EWWW the gross thumbs comment about this weekend.
We don’t want to even entertain the thought of you hooking up with some rando divorced bogan called Shaneo cos you’re on the dating sites. Gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oi! Lou lou! Listen up!

1. A day of fasting did not change your appetite, you have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food! We called out your binging this past week and you are trying to make excuses.

2. Jeans should not pucker like that! If the zip is exposed, you need to SIZE UP!! ... Yes ... you can actually size up in clothing too!

View attachment 1486779

3. Wash your hair rather than layering product on top of product and you won't have that messy hair issue!

4. Also, before you get a root this weekend on your staycation, it's time to do your roots! The 6-month regrowth trend has actually never been a trend except with crack addicts who box bleach!

5. Please get a thesaurus! I literally grind my teeth when you say Beuwwwdiful and Gorgeous! Find new adjectives! Us Tattlers are going to have to play a drinking game where we take a shot or sip whenever you say them!
I love you 😂 this was perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.