Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoying my morning coffee when I hear Emmylou describe herself as a small business.
"Small" because she can squeeze into a size small, and "business" because she has an ABN (Australian Business Number, for those not familiar with the abbreviation in Aus)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those gum boots are really nice (not so much that colour) I think they are called Berry boots. I’m going to get a pair for next season. Hoping they have a sale soon!
They are MerryPeople boots and do not ever go on sale. I have been wanting to buy a pair but at $149.95 I have to think twice about them. They do come in some cute colours, although I do not like the beige Emmy bought.

I wish we could change our user names - The Countess of Chode made me choke on my coffee earlier! 😂

I have not been very active as work is busy and I have been rather sick. I seem to have some catching up to do but cannot wait what next week brings with Emmy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Only did 1year of paramedics course 😂 seriously can today get any worse for her. Also to added to her working career she had to mention that she worked at an upmarket cafe in Collins St.

Reactions: 16
The reason she never involves the children in cooking is coz she used food as a reward for them. It’s her form of control. Wins them over with sweet food, punishes them by denying what they want when they ask.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Had to stop reading the recap at “BDSM break-ins” because I laughed out loud and woke the baby up.

Trying to get the baby down while catching up - 0/10. Do not recommend.

Thanks for the new thread @EmmyLou_Spew! Sneaks up on me every time! I wonder why you fezza witches are so quiet and it’s always because you’ve moved on without me 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve woken the baby so many times shaking from laughter at these threads 🤣

C7EB64B5-4634-4D0A-B604-E2881E735537.jpeg

What time is it? Time to do some more journaling, based on this angle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ah I’m a size 10 in shoes and my family give me tit all the time 😂 My mum loves teasing me about my huge feet lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She realises these pre made sauces have a tonn of sugar in them?

Friday night lasagna, Saturday night burgers and Sunday it’s Boerwors on the bbq plus sugar laden fatty pork. Her face looks like a pork chop.
Her head reminds me of a whole ham😂 except ham is actually nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re cooking with “the children”
I doubt she wants to share the spotlight and attention with them.
They can stay behind the camera and film the real star in her eyes

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.