Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have huge feet too, Alice. I vary between a US 9 and 11 (sizing isn't really consistent nowadays). I get that they're larger than normal, and find it funny if people point them out ... I'm not particularly tall, so they do stick out like a clown's! The only great thing about them is that there's nearly always my size left when I want to buy a certain style.

View attachment 1478846

Light stims *probably* are effective IF they are made properly - I think Dennis Gross sells one which has rave reviews, but you're not going to get the same results with a cheap knock-off. Despite claiming she is an expert in this, that, the other - I certainly wouldn't take skincare advice from Emmylou. I'd much rather spend money on individual treatments at a salon where they know what they're doing and have proper tools to do it with.
When I was born a million years ago, the doctor said that based on my feet at birth, I was going to be 5' 7". I never got past 5'4". I just have big feet, size 9. I am still resentful about that miscalculation but I know I have big feet and people can mock them. It's not that big a deal. I am also not a conceited asshole like emmylou which is why we pick at her.

I did feel a twinge of pity for her when the two girls were telling her she cheers too loud but hey, you bring it on yourself, Lou. My pity left pretty quickly too. Just wait as they get older and turn on her even more. It won't be pretty.

Reactions: 9
Thanks for replying to my rageful comments earlier on about small businesses doing it tough, you ain’t fooling anyone with your fake sympathetic words.
D I C K E H E A D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We've see her, and her big feet, carrying on at the basketball..... I can only imagine how bad she was that Sage had to tell her to shut up while he was actually playing!

You must a boring life. I did not know you are a professor of a university and checking every essay for plagiarism. But whatever rocks you boat.
Add that to your excell spreadsheet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems I have upset a few people in regards to my post about the size of Lou’s feet, I apologise and I have deleted the post. If you @WhatamIdoingtodayLeah? want to start teasing me well yes it could be about my weight ✅ my wrinkles ✅ my height ✅ my nose ✅ so knock yourself out sweetie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Merry Christmas! Too lazy to remove the door mat.

Screenshot_20220807-104255_Instagram.jpg

And probably not the the first time. No one wants to hear you screeching and howling at the kids footy.

Screenshot_20220807-104548_Instagram.jpg

Eye bleeping herself in active wear.

Screenshot_20220807-105717_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What are you self conscious so I can make fun of you? Your weight? Your wrinkles? Come on you are not Barbie or a supermodel.

I am not Emmylou or Alice. Whoever is Alice?
Your new and very much like someone who keeps creating new accoynts just to defend lou.

Maybe she's all salty because her used clothing racks are still sitting there, without much interest. Instead of considering that maybe people don't want to spend megabucks on something that's been worn and perhaps hasn't been drycleaned or steamed ready for sale, she's putting it all down to being because of "Covid". Nothing's ever her fault - it's always someone else's.

Making her kids shoot footage of her makes her feel important. If she was organised and really cared about their happiness, she'd fill her days with the influencer stuff and keep time with them to doing stuff they enjoy. Instead, she spends her time attending vanity appointments. Without Leah to push her along and tell her what she has to do, she's useless.
I would rather dive head first into a charity bin than buy her used clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The manic on a Sunday morning early... it's too much! The obsession 24/7 thoughts about food, she's not cooking the right things to make me at all interested in her recipes, not to mention her filth and hygiene puts me off! I'm all for meal prep and planning but why does every thing she making need to be a big production of huge portions and 50 sauces mixed together. Her agressive faces she sure gets off telling people what to do.
A fun family day at sport and activities sees me grab a hot chook and steam some veg or a yummy asian noodles stirfry takeaway on the way home. Shes sour today about a sausage sizzle that isn't hers, I would love to know what was said when she cooked on the sidelines in the park.
She's exhausting but I can't look away. Yeah mate shout out to the poor farmers who've had devastating floods etc as you weep into your $8 corn without reality of what others are going thru. What a dicke! And get rid of the blonde your hair is looking so mank when you actually brush it. A darker shade works better for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why doesn’t she do a little cooking segment with one of the kids? The kids would feel involved, get to spend time with their mother and it actually might be a fun watch.

Reactions: 13
What I find interesting, and it was pointed out upthread, is that The Children are never involved in food prep and cooking.
LLs every waking moment involves food but she never shares passion/obsession with them.

I always found it odd too that Alove was a muso and the kids were never involved there either. Never a singalong or The Children ever shown playing or learning an instrument.

Isn't that what parenting is about?

Reactions: 25
Me 😜😛😝👅

I should add I’m 5’3” with a size 10 hoof.. And I’m a bit of a fatty!!
We don’t feet or tongue shame here. Feet and tongues both large and small, the fezza tattlers love them all! (Unless you’re Emmy, you can jam your size 10 Clark’s in your enormous gob)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.