Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sad for her children, Vida wanting a hug last night, Sage having to film her at 7.00am on a Sunday morning and Camelia being all loud and obnoxious at the footy because that’s the only way her dipshit mother notices her, I wish someone could save ’the children’.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
LOL Emmylou trying to explain inflation and be relevant. She feels for so many people all of a sudden what a gal! ;);)

Reactions: 20
Small Business….. wow that ego really is inflated. There are plenty of influencers out there that make their money from sponsored, gifted content online, the difference is Lou that they film themselves or use a tripod. And they share bits and pieces of their day and not every step by step action of making a salad wrap.

Interesting that she admitted she was wearing a size 16 blazer and that she prefers size 16jeans because the others cut in ( and remember that ZM is vanity sizing)…. Lou Lou that’s because you had your hunt lopped off but that doesn’t make you any smaller a size, you wouldn’t put in the pre work for a tummy tuck to actually be effective so your left with a ridiculous looking body. I’ll keep mum mum pouch thanksrather that than look so ridiculous like her

Reactions: 12
I do not get the hate on here about Emmylou’s feet. I have huge feet and prefer to wear men’s shoes as the are roomer. I am short and have size 10 feet. Women’s shoes are too tight and narrow. It’s not like I can change my foot size.

There is this NYC board certified dermatologist and her skin is gorgeous and flawless. She recommends lightstims.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
My parents owned a small business when I was growing up, and the nature of the business meant their hours were 5am-9pm, 7 days a week. I ‘helped out’ with the business because they paid me, but also because it was one of the few ways I could spend time with them. There was no quality time where they could switch off and we could just be together as a family. It was very difficult growing up in that environment and while I don’t begrudge my parents (the business was very successful and it allowed them to give me and my brothers opportunities we wouldn’t have had otherwise) I really feel like I missed out on a lot of emotional support at times when I really needed it because my parents didn’t have the time or space to really be there for me.

The thing is, that is NOT the situation with EL at all. She doesn’t run a traditional business, serving customers from a shopfront. She can choose her own hours. She has ALL day during the week to focus on her work while the kids are at school. She could completely switch off on evenings and weekends and devote that time exclusively to her kids. Instead she makes them film her when they should be watching cartoons in their pyjamas.
Those poor kids will need a lot of therapy as adults (speaking from experience here) if EL doesn’t change her attitude and approach immediately and be their mum, not their freaking employer. It is NOT a family business EL, it’s just your pathetic quest for fame.
YES, YES AND YES! Articulated everything I wanted to say so perfectly. She really has NFI 🤦🏽‍♀️

I know it’s not just COVID… there are a few other bits and pieces…” Yes, Emmy... because a war and a few devastating natural disasters are just “bits and pieces”. Jesus woman, “big love to those out there struggling” ✌🏼 How about using your platform for something more than just promoting your 5 recipes?! Why not give a real shout out to Georgie from the Markets (without your moon face in the frame) and all your other mates who are struggling… showcase their amazing, local produce and the hard work they do, because THEY ARE ACTUAL SMALL BUSINESSES. And most of them don’t live a “good life” because they spend most of it WORKING… not eating cheezels, getting their vag waxed and indulging in staycations!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🙄 She’s a moron!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There is this NYC board certified dermatologist and her skin is gorgeous and flawless. She recommends lightstims.
The problem is not the lightsim per say, it's the fact that she is flogging a low level product from god knows where without any credible scientific evidence that HER product works. Where as others have gone through rigorous approval eg: by the FDA/TGA

Reactions: 27
I do not get the hate on here about Emmylou’s feet. I have huge feet and prefer to wear men’s shoes as the are roomer. I am short and have size 10 feet. Women’s shoes are too tight and narrow. It’s not like I can change my foot size.

oh your here to defend lazylou. thats just outing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m curious of the financial hit she claimed in stories due to Covid. The only financial hit I can think of is the warehouse and styling it.

Reactions: 13
oh your here to defend lazylou. thats just outing yourself.
How is that defending Emmylou? Not all women have petite feet. It’s like saying some has a big tongue, a long neck, a short torso, freckles etc. these body parts we have no control over the size and shape. Let’s make women more self conscious of body parts and shapes, length and width of these shapes.

Audrey Hepburn was is a style icon had huge feet.

Reactions: 3

Is that you Lou? I will never understand her foot size she is 5ft and wears a size 10, am I sorry for constantly pointing it out no.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I have huge feet too, Alice. I vary between a US 9 and 11 (sizing isn't really consistent nowadays). I get that they're larger than normal, and find it funny if people point them out ... I'm not particularly tall, so they do stick out like a clown's! The only great thing about them is that there's nearly always my size left when I want to buy a certain style.

1659836874123.png

Light stims *probably* are effective IF they are made properly - I think Dennis Gross sells one which has rave reviews, but you're not going to get the same results with a cheap knock-off. Despite claiming she is an expert in this, that, the other - I certainly wouldn't take skincare advice from Emmylou. I'd much rather spend money on individual treatments at a salon where they know what they're doing and have proper tools to do it with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The sass from C is giving me life! 😂

How is that defending Emmylou? Not all women have petite feet. It’s like saying some has a big tongue, a long neck, a short torso, freckles etc. these body parts we have no control over the size and shape. Let’s make women more self conscious of body parts and shapes, length and width of these shapes.

I have size 11 feet, I just don’t feel the need to sook like a witch here about it.
Maybe this ain’t the page for you ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, everyone else is ‘cheerin’ Emmynoclue, but unlike you, it would be genuine & respectful and coming from the right place. You are simply doing it to draw attention to yourself (as always!) you loud, obnoxious, overbearing, socially inept oaf. Those poor, poor kids are so embarrassed by her, it’s extremely hard to watch. I just want to hug that beautiful little C, she always looks so anxious & traumatised & worrisome around that oaf of a thing!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m curious of the financial hit she claimed in stories due to Covid. The only financial hit I can think of is the warehouse and styling it.
Maybe she's all salty because her used clothing racks are still sitting there, without much interest. Instead of considering that maybe people don't want to spend megabucks on something that's been worn and perhaps hasn't been drycleaned or steamed ready for sale, she's putting it all down to being because of "Covid". Nothing's ever her fault - it's always someone else's.

Making her kids shoot footage of her makes her feel important. If she was organised and really cared about their happiness, she'd fill her days with the influencer stuff and keep time with them to doing stuff they enjoy. Instead, she spends her time attending vanity appointments. Without Leah to push her along and tell her what she has to do, she's useless.

Reactions: 15

i agree with the hate of her feet! She can’t help the size of her feet. Those gum boots are really nice (not so much that colour) I think they are called Berry boots. I’m going to get a pair for next season. Hoping they have a sale soon!

Reactions: 3
What are you self conscious so I can make fun of you? Your weight? Your wrinkles? Come on you are not Barbie or a supermodel.

I am not Emmylou or Alice. Whoever is Alice?
How would we know though? @makeitstop could well be Sarah Murdoch, enjoying her Sunday morning posting on Tattle in between counting her millions while she cruises Sydney Harbour looking gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Who’s got a big tongue? 👅👀

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.