Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the emotional manipulation towards her kids. They should not feel any responsibly for her business being successful. She just seems so dumb. She tries to respond to tattle but just comes across as simple and make it worse. Poor kids if they aren’t part of her tit show then they don’t get nice things like being fed and clothed!!
Absolutely spot on!!! Let them be children and don’t burden them with your tit.

Reactions: 14
That stim light she totally bought off Alibaba for maybe $30 at the most, and guarentee no scientific proof it works, and is probably causing more skin damage than repair.....
I was thinking the same when I saw her using it.
No way i would be putting that light on my skin.
Next minute.....skin cancers all over your
We need to write a Tattle Recipe book for her, so she can learn more than 5 recipes she has on repeat every single week! She is back cooking that pork again .... what's the bet we see the chicken cashew pop up again this week, steak and salad wraps and a bit of oxtail stew.
She did change it up this week and threw a lasagne in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But you’re not a small business hun!
you shill! You will try to make a buck off you’re BEWDIFUL COMMUNITEEE in any way shape or form!

Reactions: 28
That stim light she totally bought off Alibaba for maybe $30 at the most, and guarentee no scientific proof it works, and is probably causing more skin damage than repair.....
I spent hundreds on one that is TGA and FDA approved for this exact reason. There is NO way hers would be anywhere even remotely of a TGA standard.

Reactions: 13
@Sure…Media! I am crying with laughter! That recap is the best! I’m going to go have another read because I don’t want to miss a thing!

Imagine waking up on a Sunday and being that hectic from the minute you wake. I’ve been up an hour and I’m not even thinking about dinner yet. Let alone rage cooking some pork she got from her sisters freezer while telling us she lives a good life.

Your kids don’t even like you, your clothes are inappropriate and don’t fit, you live in trash and most of what you do is meaningless grifting if that’s the good life I don’t want it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Had to stop reading the recap at “BDSM break-ins” because I laughed out loud and woke the baby up.

Trying to get the baby down while catching up - 0/10. Do not recommend.

Thanks for the new thread @EmmyLou_Spew! Sneaks up on me every time! I wonder why you fezza witches are so quiet and it’s always because you’ve moved on without me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“We’re a family affair. Some people like to give me tit for it, but if you’re in small business you get it”

I don’t get it! It’s completely unnecessary for her to involve her children in this quest for fame. Buy a tripod! Stop filming your kids when they look uncomfortable! Leave them out of it!
My parents owned a small business when I was growing up, and the nature of the business meant their hours were 5am-9pm, 7 days a week. I ‘helped out’ with the business because they paid me, but also because it was one of the few ways I could spend time with them. There was no quality time where they could switch off and we could just be together as a family. It was very difficult growing up in that environment and while I don’t begrudge my parents (the business was very successful and it allowed them to give me and my brothers opportunities we wouldn’t have had otherwise) I really feel like I missed out on a lot of emotional support at times when I really needed it because my parents didn’t have the time or space to really be there for me.

The thing is, that is NOT the situation with EL at all. She doesn’t run a traditional business, serving customers from a shopfront. She can choose her own hours. She has ALL day during the week to focus on her work while the kids are at school. She could completely switch off on evenings and weekends and devote that time exclusively to her kids. Instead she makes them film her when they should be watching cartoons in their pyjamas.
Those poor kids will need a lot of therapy as adults (speaking from experience here) if EL doesn’t change her attitude and approach immediately and be their mum, not their freaking employer. It is NOT a family business EL, it’s just your pathetic quest for fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Enjoying my morning coffee when I hear Emmylou describe herself as a small business.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It was 3am when I created the thread I forgot to check the prize cupboard. Nice choice though!
i think you should also get something from the prize cupboard for 3am thread creation!

that’s dedication to the cause! Would you like this slightly used make up palette, a pair of clacky mules, or a month subscription to Amazon Prime video so you can review movies of tragic events you never gave a tit about before?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
EL talking about the price of corn and red capsicum. As if she really cares. She spends money non-stop.

Reactions: 22
Far out Emmylou, those kids should be allowed to be kids. They are not your staff, they did not ask to have their lives plastered sll over the gram. They want to be children as all to soon they will be young adults. Payback is a witch emmylou wait till your old and drooling your food down your face, wearing adult diapers and looking like an old krusty they have every right toplaster those images all over the gram or whatever social media is around then. Your no hero or someone to aspire to. My mum with no education yet went on to be a part of many boards and organisation and was part of the initial setup of Tafe in the 1970's is someone I and my children look up to, not a fame hungry bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am so glad she read our last thread about her being completely tone deaf in the current economy. She's back on the budget recipes and now talking about how tough the cost of living is for everyone including her.

She 100% is a sociopath and has no empathy and gets all of her social cues from mimicking others.

Thanks for reading EL and talking about the current financial climate, but if things were really tough for you then you would not spend $8 on 2 corn cobs!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.