Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama's got some free time...

Is she for real

Her whole life is free time. She has a staycation from the kids (it feels like) every couple of months

The audacity, her "tribe" are fleeced constantly

Reactions: 26
Hello everyone…long time spectator, first time poster! Just want to start by how much you guys crack me up. Often when emmyloo posts something outrageous, I run here for the commentary and am never disappointed.

Today has driven me to post.
First thing. Saying she listens to a yoga meditation when she gets her lashes done? Maybe I am out of the loop, but how does one LISTEN to yoga?
Secondly. The baby voice and the face scrunch. I don’t know what she is on about with the beautiful view of the hotel…her face is scrunched so much she’s walking around with her eyes closed!!!
Lastly….the going to the bar early to take photos. This is something me and my girlfriends would have done a couple of years ago when in early twenties and desperate for a few likes on the gram. GROW UP Emmyloo
Welcome! You will love it here!

Also ... EL hate's yoga! But we did discover a few weeks ago an old bio of hers that said "yoga always" .... so maybe by yoga, she means listening to the bullshit lies in her head she can't keep up with? Maybe she has audio notes as a playlist so she can keep track of all the lies?

I agree on you last point too. It's something very immature to do. If I was here I would have my girls there, we would be drinking wine, a cheese platter and pumping some music and getting ready for a great weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly @Dalej7 this would be a perfect weekend to take her sister along. Or even treat Leah! I don't know how many that room sleeps, but why not all of her staff, her "ride or dies"?

I guess Charlotte and Jess from HR were busy. Or smart enough to pretend to be 😄
I bet SL is babysitting!

Model girl (I forget her name) is probably out with her own friends and that leaves Leah. I wonder if Leah decided she didn't want to be guilt tripped all weekend on what a good boss EL is for shouting her a weekend at a fancy kinda average hotel. Plus Leah probably has a boyfriend, friends and family to spend time with and needs to ice her wrists after holding a phone all week to film the BOSS.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she doesn’t take off the jacket. That lingerie top is hideous wtf 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oliver, mate, you're in for quite a weekend. Join us on Tattle later. I feel like she was trying to invite him for a drink at the Sky Bar, the lonely clown. Can't wait for her half cut stories later, pointing out "all the bewdiful cars driving along the freeway, just sah priddy!"
Oliver is the true professional. I wouldn't have been able to remain so calm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember a few weeks ago she wore a little Effie Kats number with her bra hanging out and the thigh high boots? I'm positive it was to this hotel lobby. Do we think she just went and hung around like a bad smell until they gifted her a room out of pity?

Oliver, mate, you're in for quite a weekend. Join us on Tattle later. I feel like she was trying to invite him for a drink at the Sky Bar, the lonely clown. Can't wait for her half cut stories later, pointing out "all the bewdiful cars driving along the freeway, just sah priddy!"
I think you're right about that previous hotel lobby visit! Why she thinks this Hybrid Hotel and Serviced Apartments (their description) deserves the dominatrix themed clothing is beyond me.
Since it's in South Bank maybe she can support her primary school's function this evening in St KIlda and tomorrow's fundraiser? With all her school mum friends?

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 6.42.30 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now the anxiety makes sense. She was nervous as duck to be invited to this hotel and she is turning up alone. And now she has to promote it but has no one to film for her. There goes the illusion of having a man stay with her if she is just filming herself. ALove, well done. You finally did it. You escaped the train wreck. The train wreck that will no doubt have smuggled 2-3 bags of cheezels in her weeks worth of luggage.
6:00pm - 7:25pm: sit alone in hotel room crying
7:30pm - 8:30pm: sit alone in skybar but manic talking to her tribe through 1000 insta stories
8:35pm: back to room to cry in to a bag or two of cheezels.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oliver is the true professional. I wouldn't have been able to remain so calm.
Oh, I imagine working in hotels you need to have a great poker face and the ability to make your guests feel like their outrageous behaviour and perceived privilege is normal.

Reactions: 17
Look, I think she has the hots for Uncle Cow TBH .... the flirty basketball made me wonder!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Another weekend you ditched your kids to pose with that stupid bleeping hand! All for what!? A free bleeping weekend in a below average Hotel!?

I'll tell you what help anxiety!? Family. Friends.

The baby voice and over excited talking is so fake and pathetic it's actually funny.

You need a massive reality hit you scum bag.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I bet SL is babysitting!

Model girl (I forget her name) is probably out with her own friends and that leaves Leah. I wonder if Leah decided she didn't want to be guilt tripped all weekend on what a good boss EL is for shouting her a weekend at a fancy kinda average hotel. Plus Leah probably has a boyfriend, friends and family to spend time with and needs to ice her wrists after holding a phone all week to film the BOSS.
Leah, you wanna come on a girls weekend? No working, just enjoying a few sneaky cocktails... You just have to film me the whole weekend that's all. But it's not work, I'm inviting you..

Reactions: 15
You know, I give it to EL, she’s up for everything and anything. Wearing lingerie as outerwear included. Anyone else fell like they want to shimmy it up her body so that the wires actually support her boobs? 😬😬

• Haha
LL and Cachia have both gone on blocking sprees and Picuki doesn't seem to work for LL anymore.
Where else can you see stories please but it will be a decision I will live to regret. 🙈

Reactions: 4
I think you're right about that previous hotel lobby visit! Why she thinks this Hybrid Hotel and Serviced Apartments (their description) deserves the dominatrix themed clothing is beyond me.
Since it's in South Bank maybe she can support her primary school's function this evening in St KIlda and tomorrow's fundraiser? With all her school mum friends?

View attachment 1492476
Good pick up!

One more thing. I hate it when influencers promote hotels. As they of course get the best and or most expensive room. So if regular old me wants to book the same room, I have to pay full price.

Reactions: 16
She 100% needs to be working with a PR or management company to negotiate more than gifts.

2 nights at the Oakwood in a 1 bedroom with breakfast is about $600 (I just looked it up). Dinner at Sky Bar would be maybe $200 with drinks?

So she is advertising Oakwood and Sky Bar for $800 for Friday/Saturday night. Lets say from 5pm Friday to 11am Sunday, even if she is sleeping, she is taking time to experience their business to review and advertise it. So in total that is 42 hours of work ..... for a gifted $800 stay.

That is $19 per hour. Even a $1000 weekend stay is only $23 per hour. Less than minimum wage.

An influencer that will accept gifts as payment only without a fee on top is desperate! Every great influencer my clients have worked with has a fee for posts, stories etc. Plus product, plus an appearance fee or on-location fee.

This #gifted doesn't show how loved or well known she is, it shows how desperate she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.