Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Looks and sounds like EL is prepping us for a Baccarat giveaway! All this cooking. Hope she can squeeze back into that EK dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?
You’ve got a 24 hour window to not leave the bedroom after a positive ovulation test! Get busy girlfriend 😏

• Heart
Can someone help? I am making a lasagne like EL did the other day and I forgot how much water goes in my bechamel sauce? So do I make a rue with flour and butter and add water? Or do I add half milk, half water? I am so used to only using milk, this new recipe has really thrown me. 🤔

Oh also .... I use woolies brand grated modzzerlla cheese, how many bags do I use in the sauce, and how many bags on top? 🤔
My bechamel:

125g butter
125g plain flour
1/2tsp nutmeg
1tsp ground pepper
1 litre milk - warmed

Melt butter in saucepan
Add flour, pepper, nutmeg and stir rapidly to form a roux
Slowly add in milk whilst stirring constantly whilst mixture thickens. (Add in cheese if you want but I add cheese layers throughout my lasagne).

Buttercup725

VIP Member
I have huge feet too, Alice. I vary between a US 9 and 11 (sizing isn't really consistent nowadays). I get that they're larger than normal, and find it funny if people point them out ... I'm not particularly tall, so they do stick out like a clown's! The only great thing about them is that there's nearly always my size left when I want to buy a certain style.

View attachment 1478846

Light stims *probably* are effective IF they are made properly - I think Dennis Gross sells one which has rave reviews, but you're not going to get the same results with a cheap knock-off. Despite claiming she is an expert in this, that, the other - I certainly wouldn't take skincare advice from Emmylou. I'd much rather spend money on individual treatments at a salon where they know what they're doing and have proper tools to do it with.
When I was born a million years ago, the doctor said that based on my feet at birth, I was going to be 5' 7". I never got past 5'4". I just have big feet, size 9. I am still resentful about that miscalculation but I know I have big feet and people can mock them. It's not that big a deal. I am also not a conceited asshole like emmylou which is why we pick at her.

I did feel a twinge of pity for her when the two girls were telling her she cheers too loud but hey, you bring it on yourself, Lou. My pity left pretty quickly too. Just wait as they get older and turn on her even more. It won't be pretty.

Michy02

VIP Member
Ah I’m a size 10 in shoes and my family give me shit all the time 😂 My mum loves teasing me about my huge feet lol.

• Heart

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
A family affair? You have a tripod/ring light thing sitting in your lounge room collecting dust. Let the kids be kids. L

Also blocked by the way. So came here to say the same thing.
I voted against her too, but haven’t been blocked yet…. Feel like my head is on the chopping block though 😬😬

• Haha

vikingjan

Chatty Member
There are so many stunning influencers out there with amazing bodies that could get away with this type of constant parading around in bikinis/crop tops and it would be pleasing eye candy. But most of them have some decorum & respect for themselves. What does Lou Lou feel she has to prove. Can’t she see that everyone is cringing & laughing at her and that includes Leah. What does she really think of being asked to accompany her manic middle aged boss down to the beach on a freezing cold morning & have to film that atrocity. Did u notice man walking dog on beach (zero f..ks given)
On another note poor Sage if looks could kill it looked like Lou Lou wanted to murder him while doing vidas hair.

• Sad

popcornchkn

I love how she “cut the fat off the bacon and cooked it in the oven” for her catchyapeppy - but cos it’s ok - the 7 kg of buttah and 4kg ayged Parmesan will balance it out!

*adds peas to make it look like her kids eat veggies*

No wonder poor Camelia is looking more rotund like her mother everyday. The fat and carb content is off the charts.

• Haha

party bag

Good to see she’s tagged the hotel as a paid partnership but yesterday’s facial was not as she got it free as the business was returning her in kind due to all the bookings she bragged that they had as a result of her taking about her last appointment. She didn’t tag it as #gifted
Has she? Has she done that in all her Stories? I didn't think she did but I was too caught up in her incredible showcase of the wall behind the curtain hotel...

• Haha