Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KmartByron

Chatty Member
💡just had a pearler of an idea for you💡Why don't you hit up old mate EL and see if she can take you for a tour of the South Melbourne Market whilst you're visiting! You could even arrange for her to model some of the ZM range for you in a private warehouse viewing! And, wait for it, she might even be able to rent you a room for your stay!
Maybe top it off with a sausage sizzle back in Port Melb?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Dalej7

Chatty Member
I think that mangled sausage on the left is what she’s getting on this staycation weekend.

And on another note cause I’m petty like this that pan warming up the burnt leftover sausages doesn’t look like it had a wash … just left dirty to reheat from the night before.

a few years back now when our kids went to the same taekwondo school and had the end of term grading the club held a sausage sizzle , cans of soft drinks etc. normally you buy one to eat and go. Piggylou grabbed herself a takeaway container and bought about half dozen sausages to take home. This was back in her days when she literally cooked sausages 3 times a week for dinner. Can only imagine what she consumes behind closed doors.
😂😂😂 what is that sausage and how did you even spot it? Thing is holding on for dear life.
Dogs will think its a tree branch.

• Haha
Im confused about the tummy tuck surgery…i thought made if very clear it wasnt a tummy tuck rather s clean up of scar tissue?

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Get the fuck outa here my Tattler fezzas!! I haven’t had time to watch her stories as hubby and I have been at medical appts and got great results so we are pissed in Melbourne town!! I’ll look soon though but based on the preview here 🥴
Great news lovely Cutie!! Enjoy those drinks. Stay well away from the Oakwood 😜

• Heart

makeitstop

VIP Member
Maybe read this Emmy Lou and add it to your “bits and pieces” that’s going on in the world to make your food increase in price… I don’t think she could be more stupid if she tried
She probably doesn’t even know what’s happening with Ukraine.

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
That stim light she totally bought off Alibaba for maybe $30 at the most, and guarentee no scientific proof it works, and is probably causing more skin damage than repair.....
I was thinking the same when I saw her using it.
No way i would be putting that light on my skin.
Next minute.....skin cancers all over your
We need to write a Tattle Recipe book for her, so she can learn more than 5 recipes she has on repeat every single week! She is back cooking that pork again .... what's the bet we see the chicken cashew pop up again this week, steak and salad wraps and a bit of oxtail stew.
She did change it up this week and threw a lasagne in lol

• Haha

greacea

VIP Member
The language… 😮 seems to be about the only time when people were laughing as well.
I’ll take your word for it! I can’t even cringe watch her stand up 😬🤣

The vitamin drip thing makes me feel super uncomfortable. Can’t tell me the science on how it works, then GTFO!

Reactions: 9

whodat1

View attachment 1479091
sorry but that African Sausage looks like dog poo 🤢
Uncle Kel can come for dinner any time! I think he’s SL ex (her kids dad).
I was going to say that’s not SL’s fiancé he wasn’t that attractive. No offence, this guy smiled and I thought he had a smile like SL that lights up his face. Her fiancé the times I saw him always looked grumpy

makeitstop

VIP Member
I think that mangled sausage on the left is what she’s getting on this staycation weekend.

And on another note cause I’m petty like this that pan warming up the burnt leftover sausages doesn’t look like it had a wash … just left dirty to reheat from the night before.

a few years back now when our kids went to the same taekwondo school and had the end of term grading the club held a sausage sizzle , cans of soft drinks etc. normally you buy one to eat and go. Piggylou grabbed herself a takeaway container and bought about half dozen sausages to take home. This was back in her days when she literally cooked sausages 3 times a week for dinner. Can only imagine what she consumes behind closed doors.
Oh that’s just sad lol she has no tucking clue.

It’s been very quiet on the Camilla front ever since she crashed their store for this shoot. Coincidence or did they send her a cease and desist?
The Camilla shoot is my favourite 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha