Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avex

Chatty Member
In fact, we should all nominate one filthy lazylou act and vote on the winner. This is my nomination. ☝🏼
Hands down for me it's doing cutting up chicken, then a 5 second hand rinse under the tap, wiping her hands on a tea towel, then straight into touching another food item.
🤮🤮🤮
It makes me feel ill.

Wha, wha, I can't get picuki to work now.
Someone said this in the Kearns thread yesterday too, maybe it's having issues.

• Sick
Reactions: 10

BlanchtheSausages

I love how she “cut the fat off the bacon and cooked it in the oven” for her catchyapeppy - but cos it’s ok - the 7 kg of buttah and 4kg ayged Parmesan will balance it out!

*adds peas to make it look like her kids eat veggies*

No wonder poor Camelia is looking more rotund like her mother everyday. The fat and carb content is off the charts.
Her kids are all very cute and their sassiness is hilarious. Vida running off and looking back without wiping her hands after eating African sausage was exactly what my kids what do.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
She needed laser in that facial because the light stim has ruined her face and LED cause that wand vibrator she uses does nothing good for her

20 kgs!! I couldn't tell the difference between those two photos, i put on 12kgs while pregnant, I'm back to pre pregnancy weight but now i now dramatic weight changes. 20 kgs changes everything!!!!

I think that mangled sausage on the left is what she’s getting on this staycation weekend.

And on another note cause I’m petty like this that pan warming up the burnt leftover sausages doesn’t look like it had a wash … just left dirty to reheat from the night before.

a few years back now when our kids went to the same taekwondo school and had the end of term grading the club held a sausage sizzle , cans of soft drinks etc. normally you buy one to eat and go. Piggylou grabbed herself a takeaway container and bought about half dozen sausages to take home. This was back in her days when she literally cooked sausages 3 times a week for dinner. Can only imagine what she consumes behind closed doors.
Jesus Christ. That’s embarrassing 😳. What do the other mums think of her?

MrsDinosaur

Active wear at school drop off is completely normal, why does she get dressed up for school only to drive home and get changed??? Most likely trying act like a celebrity at the school gate.
That confused me as well, her active wear is the jumper she's worn 3 days in a row and a pair of shorts. How is that not school drop off attire? If she said it was cold and now the sun is out fair enough but her excuses are just stupid

I barely watch her stories anymore, so forgive me. But wasn’t the staycation originally last weekend when she was meant to be recovering from surgery? When did it become a dirty weekend?

• Wow

Mslane

VIP Member
She seriously mustn’t have anything else in her life to be excited/enthusiastic about! Nothing happening with Zoe Moss, no paid appearances or substantial campaigns going on, deciding/planning/shopping for dinner every night is the only thing she has in her life. It’s so sad
Shop once a week you skanky mess. The restvofvthe week you can get Leah to film you doing nothing.

makeitstop

VIP Member
She only made the pasta again so she can rehash last weeks sexy pasta reel 🤣

Staycation this weekend? I guess she's not going to the primary school's Gala Ball then - they even have 80s and 90s dancing. 3 kids at the same school for 7 years now and not one school mum friend she can sit and dance with :unsure: I hope she donated some cookbooks for the silent auction.
Imagine her with the other parents she would be so out of her depth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

BlanchtheSausages

She’s definitely trolling us with The Children, showing Vida’s new clothes and all the dancing fun. That being said it actually makes me happy for The Children, at least they are benefiting from it.

whodat1

I really think we should avoid talking about the children’s weight/bodies. They clearly have no say about what gets shared of them online. Emmyloo might think it’s appropriate to exploit them under the guise of this shit show being a “family affair” but it isn’t and they generally shouldn’t be a topic of conversation here. Especially in this context.
I agree kids have their own phones at young ages and you never know what they can look up. Leave kids and weight out of this

• Heart