Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mackabonz

The LightStims company do produce professional LED machines for use at clinics. I’ve been researching as I was considering buying an LED mask and the issue is that you need about 20 mins in one spot for it to be effective which is why they’re usually moon shaped to sit over your face. Imagine holding that bloody thing in place for 20 mins in one spot! At $300 you’re nearly halfway to the Dr. Natash Cook/Omnilux versions which are meant to be closer in quality to professional grade.

this also explains why doing that shit hasn’t helped ELL’s skin one but.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Putting hard boiled eggs on her dish rack, alongside clean dishes, is the filthiest thing she’s ever done. Why not leave them in the saucepan? Or put them in a bowl? Why the dish rack? Why?

In fact, we should all nominate one filthy lazylou act and vote on the winner. This is my nomination. ☝🏼
I LOVE this idea 😆

Hmmmm, now...how to pick just one 🤔

It's a real toss up for me between picking the crust out of her eyes ON CAMERA 😳 or shoving her unwashed hands into the sugar, cheese, salt, cashews etc. Yep, it's the dodgy food handling for me 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

yoyomumma

She’s deffs had a few. You can hear it when she tries to say “I’m going to give it a red hot go” and can’t get the wording right

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
I do not get the hate on here about Emmylou’s feet. I have huge feet and prefer to wear men’s shoes as the are roomer. I am short and have size 10 feet. Women’s shoes are too tight and narrow. It’s not like I can change my foot size.

There is this NYC board certified dermatologist and her skin is gorgeous and flawless. She recommends lightstims.
Is that you Lou? I will never understand her foot size she is 5ft and wears a size 10, am I sorry for constantly pointing it out no.

• Haha

OhMyLou

VIP Member
This idiot can’t cook anything and as someone pointed out all those pre made sauces are full of sugar. In older reels all the cooking is done by SL dickehead calls her the recipe tester we all know that idiot is just the mouthpiece but she had tickets on herself that she’d some great home cook. Hey Emmy when you read here go look at Desi Cooks reels from My kitchen Rules that’s how you do health home made burgers

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Another performance for the gram this morning. When you jump on and read you stupid bitch we don’t like you because you use your kids for content. The only one who wanted a fishtail braid today was you. Vida was upset the whole time and I’m betting you pulled harder as she fought against you.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mslane

VIP Member
I nominate her having a story with a protein bar in hand as well as a biscuit and some cheese. you choose one lazy not all. eating the protein bars with everything else you shovel in will not loose your basketball belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Notpaid-justgifted

If I gave my kids, who are genuinely open to food, all that chilli, garlic and pepper they’d revolt and I’d be along side them tbh…. Too much “spices”

Reactions: 10