Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rulebreaker, I hope I'm not overstepping the mark by suggesting this - please forgive me if I am as my comment comes from the heart.

I wondered if you've tried reading to your sister while she's resting. Sometimes when you're really sick, you just want to close your eyes and rest but you don't want to be alone ... hearing a voice, especially that of a loved one, can mean so much. You could get a series of books, and just read to her. Liane Moriarty and Sophie Kinsella write great books.
Messy, I'm just going to say it - you are an AMAZING human. You are kind, diplomatic, intelligent and so incredibly thoughtful. You really have the biggest heart ❤

How's your new job going?

@SnarkyTart I could really go for a picture of EL stepping in dog tit right now
🧚‍♀️
20220409_121719.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Messy, I'm just going to say it - you are an AMAZING human. You are kind, diplomatic, intelligent and so incredibly thoughtful. You really have the biggest heart ❤

How's your new job going?

🧚‍♀️
Thank you so much Snarks - I am so touched by your very kind words! 💕

So far, so good with the new job ... I keep calling everyone the wrong names, spent an hour this morning faffing around with technical issues, rolled my chair back too fast and I went sliding off ... it could be a lot worse though! :LOL: The people are amazing ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I work in healthcare and sometimes the public hospital is the better equipped option. It's not as black and white as private = paying = better care. I'd happily be a patient at my local public hospital for anything and I have private health cover.

I feel for the kids in hospital but also for the staff at RCH having to deal with EL.
I have top private health insurance but for some things the childrens hospital is the best for kids. A friend works there and explained to me that if you go to some private hospitals there isn’t a priority for kids to adults so childrens is better equipped for kids!

Reactions: 8
Aww messy❤😂. I read a meme saying starting a new job is like a new character entering season 5 of a show. I started one this time last year so I feel ya! And some days I still call people there the wrong names😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just thought of something looking at a friends post!! We haven’t seen EL wearing her Invisalign!! They’d be pissed if they are doing it for advertising!! This friend is paying for hers and it’s working brilliantly but she wears it every day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry if you think I was getting political. But at the end of the day the lack of beds, lack of staff, lack of funding, Covid and flu etc plus GPs getting rid of Medicare and bulk billing are impacting wait times in hospitals Victoria and the rest of Australia. As some posted above in this thread. Governments had two years to fix the system. The health system keeps getting worse and worse.
When did we get rid of Medicare?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also at my old job I once called a guy in the office Dave for a good 6 months. Not one person ever corrected me 😂😂 then one day I’m like oh ask Dave if he knows and everyone is like there isn’t a Dave who works here😂😂I’m like you’re joking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Happy to be corrected here, but do you honestly look at some like ELL to tell you how to cook rice in a rice cooker?!
I just recently replaced mine and it has these weird things called INSTRUCTIONS!
What a weird phenomenon that is, reading the instructions over this dickehead telling you what to do....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is that dress on backwards? Shouldn’t that tie go to the front to cover up your tum 🤔 or am I the dickehead who is wearing her similar dress backwards 😤🙈
08B7149F-251D-410D-802D-1273C581B900.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow. Reading here this afternoon, I'm blown away by the courageous humans in this forum, who have had to deal with Breast Cancer, have gone through treatment, and continued to raise your families. I know this is a situation that a lot of families face these days, not only with BC but any type of illness. I just wanted to say how inspiring it is to hear your stories, and I'm so glad you're kicking butt ❤ The compassion and empathy shown in this space is beautiful, and just warms my heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor little C couldn’t stay because she wouldn’t be able to film with 2 broken arms. So therefore not useful at all to her yo mama

poor little darling imagine being shunted off to school while your mum is off having a coffee and toastie.
Im sure there are legit parents out there who would have had to send their kids to school after something like that to a) keep their job or b) keep money coming in to feed and house the family but not this one. She is a whole other piece of tit. This really takes the cake. ( hummingbird of course)

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry if you think I was getting political. But at the end of the day the lack of beds, lack of staff, lack of funding, Covid and flu etc plus GPs getting rid of Medicare and bulk billing are impacting wait times in hospitals Victoria and the rest of Australia. As some posted above in this thread. Governments had two years to fix the system. The health system keeps getting worse and worse.
Pleaaaaase can we not turn this in to a debate about the hospital system and just stick to EL? I get that there are very real, very serious issues but could we stick to our favourite Teletubbie instead of going down this road?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is that dress on backwards? Shouldn’t that tie go to the front to cover up your tum 🤔 or am I the dickehead who is wearing her similar dress backwards 😤🙈
View attachment 1428616
Yeah I think it should be tied at the front but she is probably doing herself a favour as it would only accentuate her gut and possibly even not fit around it.

Reactions: 11
The chicken stir fry looks edible (for once) but she’s not inventing the wheel here lmao. She’s acting like it’s some gourmet creation 😂😂 Bravo for cooking (a basic) dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve come around to Alice tbh, learning heaps of random tit 😀
#binsoutforalice

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The chicken stir fry looks edible (for once) but she’s not inventing the wheel here lmao. She’s acting like it’s some gourmet creation 😂😂 Bravo for cooking (a basic) dinner!
She’s 5 steps ahead of me tonight…I’ve had an EL Special for dinner - salada stack. That stir fry looks delish and making me hungry. I dislike her for that 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.