Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou Loves #33 MoulinLou what to do? Numbers going down quick! Get a clue. Time for a new stew

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pleaaaaase can we not turn this in to a debate about the hospital system and just stick to EL? I get that there are very real, very serious issues but could we stick to our favourite Teletubbie instead of going down this road?
Favourite is a stretch. Po is my favourite. EL would be my least favourite, if we had to rank them 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy to be corrected here, but do you honestly look at some like ELL to tell you how to cook rice in a rice cooker?!
I just recently replaced mine and it has these weird things called INSTRUCTIONS!
What a weird phenomenon that is, reading the instructions over this dickehead telling you what to do....
Not trying to WK but that’s exactly how I cook my rice too. I learned from my mother though, not ol’ dickebrain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#33 Emmy Lou loves cooking a stew, often looks like she needs a big Pooh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor little C if she went to school. I know they are often keen to get to school and get their cast signed but a day at home learning how to pull your knickers up and tie your shoes properly while something is broken is probably beneficial 😕. Her poor teacher has to manage an over tired child too, who might be feeling sore when the pain relief wears off.

Reactions: 20
Thank you so much Snarks - I am so touched by your very kind words! 💕

So far, so good with the new job ... I keep calling everyone the wrong names, spent an hour this morning faffing around with technical issues, rolled my chair back too fast and I went sliding off ... it could be a lot worse though! :LOL: The people are amazing ...
Weeeeeeeeeeee! Ouch Messy, hope you're not bruised 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emmylouoneword when you read here and we all know you do! Please since you can’t take your kids hint Sage doesn’t want to be filmed for your entertainment he hates it!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or did she get a bleeping haircut today?? I could be just looking for more flaws...but this morning her hair was curled, it's now straight, but shorter?? :mad::mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wish this screeching beach ball would respect her children! Sage clearly did not want to be filmed and she did nothing but carry on and tease him as he tried to get away. How the duck can she not see her son wanting privacy!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Emmylouoneword when you read here and we all know you do! Please since you can’t take your kids hint Sage doesn’t want to be filmed for your entertainment he hates it!
LEAVE THE BOY OUT OF IT YOU bleeping FUCKKNUCKLE DICKEBRAIN DICKEHEAD 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Is it just me or did she get a bleeping haircut today?? I could be just looking for more flaws...but this morning her hair was curled, it's now straight, but shorter?? :mad::mad:
I thought that too! I at first thought the recording was old till she showed the kids

Reactions: 8
Sage I’ll take you! You can come live with me and my kids. They are never made film anything I don’t even take photos if they don’t want me too. I would never tease you or poke fun. And never would anyone see me pose in my underwear in public!

I swear this witch is going to get me to vip this week the way she is going😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy to be corrected here, but do you honestly look at some like ELL to tell you how to cook rice in a rice cooker?!
I just recently replaced mine and it has these weird things called INSTRUCTIONS!
What a weird phenomenon that is, reading the instructions over this dickehead telling you what to do....
Even if I would, I’d now be put off by her fondling the dirty rice water. Why was that necessary?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww Camelia the cutie has her hospital band still on lol that’s something my daughter would want to keep on too haha.

But poor Sage! He’s obviously uncomfortable it makes me so annoyed. He’s reached an age where he doesn’t want to be filmed he obviously doesn’t want to be on her IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s no wonder A(no)Love left her, she’s just doesn’t care!

Reactions: 11
EL is bloody lucky that Aaron has done the lions share of parenting and raising those poor kids because if it was solely her influence, I wouldn’t have been surprised if Sage turned around when she was filming him and said ‘duck off Mum, how many fucken times do I have to tell you not to film me’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.