Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she an antivaxxer? Jeez. Not shocked but ffs. Profits from a pandemic but doesn’t believe in doing her part to protect the community.
I don’t think she is an antivaxxer as she went to Bali when vaccination status was still mandatory to travel. I do think she has not made any mention of being pro- or antivax as it may alienate some of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Spent the day in Albert Park village. Went for a toastie at the corner cafe in the morning and later in the afternoon a facial.

Did not spot no -friends -Lazylou. Yes I had an indulgent day. But my washing is done, my house immaculate and I’m looking forward to the teenagers coming through the door - hungry as always.

Tomorrow i will Head to market for my shop- will
Keep you updated if lard arse is there harassing Braaaaaaaad!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she is an antivaxxer as she went to Bali when vaccination status was still mandatory to travel. I do think she has not made any mention of being pro- or antivax as it may alienate some of her followers.
Not shocked she’s never used her platform for good. Just grift.

Reactions: 11
Tomorrow i will Head to market for my shop- will
Keep you updated if lard arse is there harassing Braaaaaaaad!
There has been no mention of brad or canteen for a while has there? She’s been flogging that Dundee place every day. Wonder if there was some fallout from the hummingbird cake and brad cracked it as he got into trouble?

Reactions: 16
Yesss sorry I assumed she is an antivaxxer as refused to wear a mask herself remember?

Remember when she “went to” the BLM March, I say this loosely as we know she didn’t go, she pretended to and used it for content BUT then Dan Andrews said everyone had to isolate who went but not our gal, the next day her and the fam bam were off on sponsored outing to some farm.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Is she an antivaxxer? Jeez. Not shocked but ffs. Profits from a pandemic but doesn’t believe in doing her part to protect the community.

THEN has the Gaul to complain about the hospital that is suffering because of the pandemic etc…

F*ck me dead.
I don’t think she is an anti Vaxer at all. She definitely fled 1 lock down but she has had her vaccination. just because we don’t like someone doesn’t automatically make them anti vaxers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome @snarky mcsnark face we must be from the same clan, Ye Olde Snarks of Snarkersonville.

I completely agree. I have a friend who frequently posts pics of either herself or her kids in Emergency with some kind of cryptic comment. I find it very distasteful.

c) she has to smell her own rancid breath.
Awwww thanks for the welcome! I’ve been lurking since the very old days but Alice booted me off so couldn’t comment. Very glad to be here. I think I saw someone on the mamamia outlouders FB page snarking on her today - very amusing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
E

Especially considering her day consisted of a couple of doctors appointments (which she could reschedule), lunch with 'her tribe' and buying a dress. It's not like she has to leave a 9 to 5 job to go to be with her child. Yet, even if it was, that's what you do for yoyr child.
Yet she seemed completely lost/pathetic/useless dealing with it by herself.
She really is an oversized toddler that has never experienced real hardship or had to juggle and make it all work by herself... suck it up and be an actual parent for once LL!
And wow, who'd have thunk it... there's sick kids at the hospital did you know?! Lightbulb moment for our dimwitted one. And she tagged them... no doubt hoping for some kind of collab! 😂 Hustlers gotta hustle!

• Haha
I don’t think she is an anti Vaxer at all. She definitely fled 1 lock down but she has had her vaccination. just because we don’t like someone doesn’t automatically make them anti vaxers
Just asking off what I read - point still stands she has a lot of gaul to complain about a system suffering right now.

Reactions: 5
Just asking off what I read - point still stands she has a lot of gaul to complain about a system suffering right now.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with complaining about our healthcare/hospital system at the moment because it’s an absolute joke. At no fault of anyone working directly in healthcare at all though - so unless she complained to them directly and was making their life harder then I think complain away it’s the only way anything is going to change. People are literally dying waiting for ambulances or a bed everyone need to complain at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am still shocked that she couldn't keep C home for at least one day?! Surely she would love a day at home snuggled up on the couch with mum, watching some movies and being looked after. I know if it was one of my kids that's what would be happening.

Reactions: 20
To be fair, the health system in Melbourne (well Victoria, let's be honest) has been terrible for years. The pandemic has highlighted how bad it truly is and yet, they had the last two years of having us locked down to fix both the hospital system and ambulance service and they did nothing in that time with both.

Reactions: 10
I am still shocked that she couldn't keep C home for at least one day?! Surely she would love a day at home snuggled up on the couch with mum, watching some movies and being looked after. I know if it was one of my kids that's what would be happening.
Yup! If she’s being truthful about the cast going on at 10pm, by the time C was discharged they probably didn’t get home until at least 1030, probably more like 11. Let the girl rest! Although I’d prefer to be at school than dragged around for the day with EL too…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.