Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disgusted she didn’t keep her home today but then again I’m not surprised she is way to selfish to have a day at home for her child’s sake! Yo yo mumma has to hustle somehow

Reactions: 12
That's not snark though? Snark can be rude and unkind, but there's a difference between snark and hatred or vitriol.
I have seen the c word used her many times talking about her and not from me. The one dsy i say you get touchy ferly. I did not wish her harm.

Reactions: 6
Guys do you remember when lazylou did a rant about not wearing a mask from her front door to the car? Someone had DM her. Her responses was ‘sorry I will not wear a mask going to my car or front yard. Sorry not doing it.’ This was when masks were compulsory outside and she parks her car on the street. Now if the car was on your property I could understand not wearing a mask. At the time she was all about showing off her lippie and would do anything to not wear a mask. I remember one time the family went for a walk during lockdown and she was not wearing a mask but a shield as she did not want to ruin her lippie. She thought she was so clever and acted like king tit. Tried to argue shield were legal.

I think she got vaxxed as her income stream would have dried up, continued shopping sprees, cafes, eating out, beauty appointments, wanted to travel etc. She isn’t someone who likes to staying home. That’s my opinion.

There has been no mention of brad or canteen for a while has there? She’s been flogging that Dundee place every day. Wonder if there was some fallout from the hummingbird cake and brad cracked it as he got into trouble?
Market is closed Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. She needed a new Brad and cafe to fill the gap and annoy.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Thread title. Emmy lou hates waiting in the emergency ward would rather be buying clothes she cant afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly used to think she was playing a part - that nobody could be this clueless/heartless/selfish ...
Yep .. it's a rushed "Tag a friend and make sure you both like ELL's insta so I can choose a fake winner to boost my followers"

When she posted I was checking her followers at the exact same time. She was on exactly 120,900 followers. Will be interesting to see ...
@EmmyLou_Spew How does this look to you?

I really have no idea what a 'good' number of new followers would be, but I was sort of expecting to see a number in the hundreds, not tens.

I'm not sure I'd want to win the prize (the cash equivalent would be marvelous though!) ... I'd probably be an Emmylou size 8 (everyday size 12) ... but there's really no knowing, as our gal is a bit of a fibber when it comes to sizing :rolleyes:

1658213779536.png

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else follow the do-do-do bloke on TikTok? (Side note, if not he’s hilarious)
@missnickiewantie - funny, funny man

Our girl talks just like him. Complete with the little gulps she does, wtf are those

Reactions: 4
I have seen the c word used her many times talking about her and not from me. The one dsy i say you get touchy ferly. I did not wish her harm.
I drop swear words and bleep like it's nobody's business.

Emmy Lou from Emmy Lou Loves is just that. A right bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If the word bleep bothers anyone, friendly tip: do not enter an Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd thread. Full of lovely, funny people but they sprinkle that word more than EL sprinkles her gawjus Olsson's salt on pork crackle 🤣 Frankly, I find it hilarious and sometimes, it really is the only descriptor that can really illustrate what a rancid person someone is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Haha oh you guys help me out so much. I feel like this is my me time and I love to add more stuff in here. You guys will never know how much you all mean to me. ❤
Rulebreaker, I hope I'm not overstepping the mark by suggesting this - please forgive me if I am as my comment comes from the heart.

I wondered if you've tried reading to your sister while she's resting. Sometimes when you're really sick, you just want to close your eyes and rest but you don't want to be alone ... hearing a voice, especially that of a loved one, can bring so much comfort. You could get a series of books, and just read to her. Liane Moriarty and Sophie Kinsella write great books.

-------------

Just to keep this post on topic, part of me is surprised that she has been online this week (I thought her comedown would be huge, and she'd be embarrassed); another part of me is surprised she hasn't "produced" more content (what does she do all day??). I was worried about missing out as I now have to leave home to work and am gone all day, but it seems I'm not missing out at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If the word bleep bothers anyone, friendly tip: do not enter an Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd thread. Full of lovely, funny people but they sprinkle that word more than EL sprinkles her gawjus Olsson's salt on pork crackle 🤣 Frankly, I find it hilarious and sometimes, it really is the only descriptor that can really illustrate what a rancid person someone is.
I’m torn because I love the reclamation of the word, like there are plenty of people who lack the warmth and depth of one. EL and Cachia spring to mind…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no, we are not going there! I'm here for EL content, not to talk about politics.
I’m sorry if you think I was getting political. But at the end of the day the lack of beds, lack of staff, lack of funding, Covid and flu etc plus GPs getting rid of Medicare and bulk billing are impacting wait times in hospitals Victoria and the rest of Australia. As some posted above in this thread. Governments had two years to fix the system. The health system keeps getting worse and worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.