Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s a wake up call for the scope of the workload Aaron did for years being the primary carer for the kids. To watch her confusion about hospitals being busy and no one available to do her job of parent for her was really frustrating, but topped off by her self professed day off today. Day off from what? She’s such a Disney parent. She really has no idea. Her constant belittling of Aaron was so frustrating at the time- and that’s what we saw.

Reactions: 20
Fun fact for you MoulinLou. I managed to parent my kids (youngest was 4) whilst I went through a mastectomy and 8 months of chemo and radiation. My husband was working two jobs to try and keep our mortgage paid because I was too ill to work, so I had to do all the school runs, make the lunches, organise sport, parties, playdates ... all whilst recovering from having my right tittie cut off, being hooked up to a cytotoxic infusion for 6 hours every two weeks, and then having 25 daily sessions of radiation at a hospital on the other side of the city. And all without a bleeping PA because I'm an actual useful and decent human being who is capable of putting the needs of my children before my own, and not a narcissistic bleep with delusions of grandeur.

I thought it was just the tags left on the jackets that triggered me, but apparently not :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Maybe it’s a wake up call for the scope of the workload Aaron did for years being the primary carer for the kids. To watch her confusion about hospitals being busy and no one available to do her job of parent for her was really frustrating, but topped off by her self professed day off today. Day off from what? She’s such a Disney parent. She really has no idea. Her constant belittling of Aaron was so frustrating at the time- and that’s what we saw.
Please tell me she didn’t send camellia to school? If she had the day off, surely she would have had her in the video with her at home?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So did she call Suelynn to go and take Camellia to the hospital as she was in a meeting in Collingwood? Or look after the other two? So who did look after the other two? She really has no idea about real life

Reactions: 14
@YellowFingerDustforDays greetings to another BC survivor. Hope you are doing well now :) I also managed to parent my two kids whilst undergoing BC treatment, without any social media silliness or attention seeking. Even without cancer the majority of people just get on with their lives and don’t expect adoration from complete strangers for completing basic tasks. Imagine if she faced real adversity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Emmy no clue, your not courageous or confident, your just a lying C@#$. Fame bleep.

Reactions: 13
I’m just so upset it looks like she sent the poor little love to school Today! When my child had multiple fractures I the arms, we kept them home for a good week before trialling school. The adrenaline and shock are major crashes to start with, let’s not mention how painful!

this is the worst thing EL has ever done imo

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I have toothache and working mad dog busy and i get to lunch break and i just had to say it.

Reactions: 3
At least there was no impromptu photo shoot or catwalk at the hospital filmed for the gram.

Lazylou you waited 8 hours for broken bones and you whinging. I am guessing C took the wait better than you did. A woman in a Sydney hospital waited 2.5 days in ER to be seen for her heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just to be clear - I’m not saying C should have waited 2.5 days to be seen. Just saying all hospitals are having issues with wait times and other issues that are being reported in the news.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So did she call Suelynn to go and take Camellia to the hospital as she was in a meeting in Collingwood? Or look after the other two? So who did look after the other two? She really has no idea about real life
I would assume to take care of the other two.. I don’t think even she would send Camellia to the hospital with someone other than her or Aaron.

I’m guessing the niece looked after them when she couldn’t.

Reactions: 8
Jeez, there’s some real grim nastiness sneaking into this snarking 😧
Not nearly as grim as a blow by blow run down of a middle aged woman have her nether regions waxed or deep throating an olive on a tootpick though, surely?

@YellowFingerDustforDays greetings to another BC survivor. Hope you are doing well now :) I also managed to parent my two kids whilst undergoing BC treatment, without any social media silliness or attention seeking. Even without cancer the majority of people just get on with their lives and don’t expect adoration from complete strangers for completing basic tasks. Imagine if she faced real adversity.
😘 to you, I'm 10 years post-diagnosis come October 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeez, there’s some real grim nastiness sneaking into this snarking 😧
Being a terrible parent triggers the mums in the group (me included).
It’s triggering me and I’m not even a mother yet. We are trying so hard to conceive and yet this so called mother treats her children as if they are disposable. The day I finally become a mother, I can guarantee you I would never treat my children like she does. Her parenting is gross and she should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.