Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
moulinlou was probably was disappointed that she could not get her freebie from Effie Kats and scream everything is gorgeous while filming herself.

Surprised no live from the ER.

Again in a cafe telling her adventures from the last 24 hours. Does she expect the cafe owner to over hear her story and go ‘babe you had a hard 24 hours breakfast is on us.’

Reactions: 11
Oh I was gone for 2 hours ... what did I miss? lol
There's a person who posts on here via different accounts and their posts are
I am thinking she’s at the hospital, but not for the benefit of Camilla. Narc’s love any opportunity for attention.
Yes! Exactly this. They love the drama and attention.

I just looked at that story and she has asked Camellia to hold her hands up to show the swelling so she could take a photo of her daughter's pain and post it on IG .... Her arms/hands/wrists are likely broken! That would be so insanely painful!

I just ... I have no words ... :mad: :mad: :mad:
WTF is wrong with her? :mad::mad:

Reactions: 5
I’m cross with myself but I had to watch today’s story as I couldn’t believe the comments on here were for real. OMG I can’t believe the level of drama that she attaches to what are every day life events that most people cope with all the time!!! Grr!!!

Reactions: 11
Is she trying to guilt Leah to come back or something?! She is off in Europe having the time of her life. ALL she does is film you parading around doing NOTHING.

Can this dimwit really not function without her?! You're a 40+ year old Mother of 3 bleeping Children. Pull your head in.

This dumb duck literally can't do the most basic of things without making an absolute show of it and looking for sympathy.

Be a Mother without attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly she is despicable. I have no words. Poor little one, she would be desperate to just be held and comforted and told everything is going to be ok, instead her excuse for a mother is using her daughter's injury to garner sympathy and attention for herself. She is literally a bleep for attention and likes.
Exactly. She should be cuddling C, instead of on her phone. Or show her funny videos etc to take her mind off waiting and the pain. She really is a tit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She absolutely infuriates me. Of course she would make her daughters hospital visit all about her. You’re far from Erin Brokovitch, love. She was probably swanning around the hospital thinking she was all that, hoping to be recognised. I’ve never hated someone I’ve never met, this is not normal lol. If the cast wasn’t put on until 10pm, where is C today? She’s sent her to school in pain and with little sleep?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Emmy Lou Liar no one believes you when you say you are busy because your idea of busy is lunch at a cafe, shopping and getting your eyelashes done! When kids are hurt/sick yes you drop everything that’s called parenting! Argh she infuriates me when she discusses The Children TM being such an inconvenience to her ‘busy’ day.

I knew Love was a made up name I just knew it!!

Reactions: 16
So she’s sent Camlia to school? Mumma has a ‘day off work’ 🙄 cause she yesterday was sooooo busy parenting (juggling).
After the trauma and a late hospital stay wouldn’t you give Camellia the morning to rest, sleep in and recuperate somewhat?

What will be different to Lazylou no work day today. Cafe, lunch, nails, hair? Isn’t that just her normal work day and add in a bit of strutting across the pedestrian crossing outside Dundas And Fausset.

Truely an infuriating individual. Not one maternal bone in her body.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What was with the weird hard swallows every few sentences? And why on earth would you film that in a public place? Just drink your coffee in silence, she has zero social etiquette.

Reactions: 24
I have a mad busy day today in an actual job that EL could never understand the concept of working to pay bills rather than swindling!

I will check back in later! Have a great day Tattlers!
Same. Work, kids, housework etc. Not all of us can swan around in their self importance all day. Have a great day!

EL forever searching for the good light to talk to her phone. Must brought some amusement to the workers and customers. To see and hear a fluffy beach ball talking to her phone.

View attachment 1428202

View attachment 1428191
What happened to her dog/dogs?

Reactions: 6
Same. Work, kids, housework etc. Not all of us can swan around in their self importance all day. Have a great day!

One of SueLyn's dogs was attached by a pit bull near her house- not the new puppy. The dog didn't have any internal injuries but I'm guessing quite a few stitches. The pit bull will be euthanised.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Not her dogs thankfully, she said Sue Lynn’s little Pomeranian was attacked by a pit bull who escaped its yard and is owned by a neighbour. The dog went to the vet and is injured but no internal damage and the dog who attacked was put down. EL was saying this is why Sue Lynn couldn’t help her with the children yesterday.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to guilt Leah to come back or something?! She is off in Europe having the time of her life. ALL she does is film you parading around doing NOTHING.

Can this dimwit really not function without her?! You're a 40+ year old Mother of 3 bleeping Children. Pull your head in.

This dumb duck literally can't do the most basic of things without making an absolute show of it and looking for sympathy.

Be a Mother without attention seeking.
She had to tell us it was all on her! ALove and Leah both away and she had to juggle it all guys!! She’s amazing!!
Can she really not hear herself, she did what any parent would do, drop everything and care for your child. Wake up LL you are an idiot.

Reactions: 9
So she’s sent Camlia to school? Mumma has a ‘day off work’ 🙄 cause she yesterday was sooooo busy parenting (juggling).
After the trauma and a late hospital stay wouldn’t you give Camellia the morning to rest, sleep in and recuperate somewhat?

What will be different to Lazylou no work day today. Cafe, lunch, nails, hair? Isn’t that just her normal work day and add in a bit of strutting across the pedestrian crossing outside Dundas And Fausset.

Truely an infuriating individual. Not one maternal bone in her body.
Exactly! She left hospital around 10pm, which means she got home around 10.30pm. Camelia would probably love a little time at home recovering from the shock and the late night. That would mean Mumma cannot parade around PM doing F all and pretending to be mad dog busy!

Reactions: 16
This morning’s post confirms that Aaron works up in Queensland frequently so she had to take C to the RCH. I am not going to snark on her complaints about lengthy wait times (having just sat in a ED waiting room for 9+ hours myself). The Victorian public health system is experiencing terrible wait times and this is not the fault of any medical and health workers but a political problem.

However, in my opinion, it pays to go private for children to avoid any additional time in distress and pain for children. That said, from my understanding (and observations during my wait), broken bones are dealt with quite quickly in both private and public hospitals.

What I don’t understand in her story is Leah not being around? I have three children, a career and a husband frequently overseas/interstate for business and never had an assistant to help with the children. That is what life and parenting is, dealing with any obstacles thrown your way! Emmy seems to live in fantasy land where all she has to do is float through life doing whatever she pleases.
Raise your hand if you work, have kids, and have a PA?? No one? Yeah me either but we still get it all done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The big swallows and gulps are all part of the lying, like looking up and away from the phone! Shes lying about the facts or how much she actually gave a tit! She made sure to answer every talking point that had gone on in here last night. She so insecure, she screams insecurity. Nothing confident about her!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her poor little girl, no one ever wants their babies, or family members hurting.

Find it absolutely insane though that this antivaxxer who flaunted multiple lockdown laws and mask mandates is crying about how busy the hospitals are. Yeah luv, it’s this thing called Covid? You know the thing you only took an interest in when you thought you could fleece your tribe with overpriced masks.
She mus
Not her dogs thankfully, she said Sue Lynn’s little Pomeranian was attacked by a pit bull who escaped its yard and is owned by a neighbour. The dog went to the vet and is injured but no internal damage and the dog who attacked was put down. EL was saying this is why Sue Lynn couldn’t help her with the children yesterday.
Yep because Sue Lynn had her own life and can't be at EL's beck and call 24/7

Very narcissistic to constantly film in public and to do fashion shoots in the street. Being a nuisance to the other people in the street who are just going about their day trying to get to places

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.