Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too. While searching her out gives her a boost in engagement. I won't give her the privilege of my follow as that gives her a higher level of an engagement score and a follow as a bonus.
I certainly don't follow her or Cachia and used to follow on Picuki. Now I don't even have to do that as I get everything I need here without hearing or watching them.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg Tattlers! I’ve been reading and reading and I’m finally at the end!!

The olive video has got to be one of the cringiest ones she’s posted! But no! The sexy dancing!

I can’t deal! Yesterday was A LOT!

(Happy Birthday Vida from all your friends here 🎉)

And yes that girl was just complimenting ELL and putting us down as she’s trying to get her own followers. Get a life!!

xx from a salty biach 💋🥂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Finally caught up. So glad I was offline last night, I just… yeah. Happy birthday Vida, you little cutie patootie. 🥳

Emmylou Loves #33
Moulin Lou’s dance can’t be unseen, Mumma’s heading out to get some peen. What is that dress? Is it Shrek, a splice or gangrene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope this is allowed to be posted here.

I am posting this in the hope our girl Emmylou might watch and understand two things from things YouTube video. A) she is lucky to have three healthy children (I do not claim to know the kids medical history but from what we see they are healthy) and
B) this is what a loving mother will do for her kids.

I literally am crying from watching this video.

Emmylou some parents physically move mountains for their children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder why I was surprised that lazy Loo”s bogan fans on the reel in the ice skating dress said that her dressing up like a slurry and deep throating an olive prick was a symbol of “female empowerment” amd “taking control” .. the opposite actually! Love a tarty outfit when the party or occccassion calls for it but it’s hardly “female empowerment “ to dress like this for men! Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m just curious about ‘hate’ following - I don’t follow EL because she has a public page and I can see everything without being a ‘follower’ number. How many tattlers are actually following her even though you could see everything without actually following her? 🤔
Really??? Ima unfollowing then!!!

Reactions: 11
Who does this???
Steven Spielberg themselves drinking a cocktail??
There were 5 comments but when I went to read, only 1 🤔
Next time I go up to Buckleys, East GTown for Parmi night I’m getting Snarky and Crusty to film me downing my Expresso (I know 🤭) Martini. #staytuned
😂😂 pls do it before the 25th while im in town. Ill bring my mum! Ill make sure we both have our Windsor smith clodhoppers on so you know its us 😂😂

I feel like I’ve had a stroke. I have been offline this arvo as I’ve been admitted to hospital as this baby doesn’t want to stay out, but I feel like calling for some stronger drugs to help me try to get on whatever trip EL is currently flying high on.

WTF IS HAPPENING?! The dance lesson, the green hamburger dress, the revolting slow mo reel, THE OLIVE?!?!?!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮
💗💗 hope you are managing ok!
But let me know if you want me to book a zoom 🎤🎶

To celebrate her dropping to 119k @Super Cute, I propose a Girls Night Out at the Sphinx! We'll film each other drinking dirty martinis in slow mo. G-Town Tattlers, who's in?! Get your faux fur out and shine your clodhoppers✌🏽💃🏻
On my way!

I’ve been searching the googles for about an hour but I can’t find the image I need! I think I have synesthesia (some words I can ‘taste’) and tonight that bloody dress has triggered a taste!

I’m positive that when I was young (currently 52yo) there was a pineapple/lime version of neapolitan ice cream. Can anyone back this up?

This titty tangle dress tastes like this ice cream 🍍
I thought of lime Splices (which were my favourite and now I will never be able to eat one again)

My boyfriend just bore witness to the tit show of EL and asked what the duck is that thing and why is it dressed like a pine lime splice 😂
Hahahaha YESSS! Jinx!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking exactly this while I was driving back from somewhere before.

Jess looks like a lovely lady (she has a beautiful, kind face) but this was a huge error in judgement.

That is so funny!

How is your sister doing? She suddenly popped into my thoughts the other day (just from what you've shared). Sending her so much love 💕.
My sister is really sad. She is going through treatment again, loosing hair. We shaved her hair off today and she is really emotional. She has next to no energy whereas I have tons of energy so it’s a lil difficult for me to stay still for her. So as she rests her husband takes me out for hikes and grocery malls to burn my energy. But thank you so much for asking as no one really asks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
My sister is really sad. She is going through treatment again, loosing hair. We shaved her hair off today and she is really emotional. She has next to no energy whereas I have tons of energy so it’s a lil difficult for me to stay still for her. So as she rests her husband takes me out for hikes and grocery malls to burn my energy. But thank you so much for asking as no one really asks.
Sending you and your sister so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.