Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Vida will get a belated birthday party next weekend with one of those GIANT birthday cakes that Mumma will start prepping for on Monday.

Reactions: 20
I’ve moved past the point of being able to watch her stories her now - it evoked such violent, eye twitch reactions every time I saw her penis head pop up. Plus, y’all give me enough fodder/screen shots and commentary to give me lols instead so thanks to all for doing such a bewdiful communidy service ❤
Apologies to all our Tattler communidy that are waking up to 20+pages in 24 hours! We salty trolls got bizzy in our caves sipping “the tea” in our recliners on a Saturday noight in!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just want to say, I know I'm not on here much but I love that everyone's taken up "Moulin Lou" with such passion. If I had more time I'd post more often but I'm mad doggin' it with uni, a job and kids who's birthdays and lives I want to be present and well rounded for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Apologies to all our Tattler communidy that are waking up to 20+pages in 24 hours! We salty trolls got bizzy in our caves sipping “the tea” in our recliners on a Saturday noight in!
I am literally the saltiest troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2 things that got to me this weekend.. not wrapping her daughters birthday presents and standing there talking to the camera with her hand down her front pants 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I can’t add much more to what you guys have said about her ‘well rounded weekend’ because you’ve hit the nail on the head. If she means well rounded as in dedicating as much time to herself as possible then she has absolutely smashed it out of the park. Birthdays are a big deal in our house too. I’m often up until the wee hours decorating the living room and setting everything up. I don’t have to share my kids so I get that dictates when and how special occasions are celebrated. I grew up with parents who were seperated and to be honest it just meant I got twice the fun. ❤ I don’t remember one parent rolling into the other’s house, hungover and big noting themselves for taking everyone out for breakfast. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she is going to celebrate properly with Vida when she is back from Aaron’s. If she had done it beforehand we would have heard about it I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ideas for her next dance lesson! Erica Jayne’s pat the puss! Honestly they are both similar people now I think about it chasing fame when they have zero talent😂😂
Yesssss!

OMG they are like peas in a pod ... Erika's a grifter too, plus they each have their own glam squads!

1658023186085.png

Emmylou just needs to get her dance crew sorted, and she'll have made it!

1658023159397.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
2 things that got to me this weekend.. not wrapping her daughters birthday presents and standing there talking to the camera with her hand down her front pants 🤢
Then we wouldn’t know it was from Seed ya know, doesn’t every 7 yo want a birthday gift from Seed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably not the greatest idea to share a reel of Moulin Lou swearing like a drunken sailor to your business page but what would I know 🥴🤷‍♀️
I was thinking exactly this while I was driving back from somewhere before.

Jess looks like a lovely lady (she has a beautiful, kind face) but this was a huge error in judgement.

View attachment 1422987In America atm, looking after my sister, waiting for my tww to see if I’m pregnant and left my other half at home alone. I came past this and needed to send.
That is so funny!

How is your sister doing? She suddenly popped into my thoughts the other day (just from what you've shared). Sending her so much love 💕.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Perfect weekend? Because it was all about you Lounatic and not your child’s birthday.
You’re a selfish, embarrasing lump of lard

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's so bleeping wrong. I can't get over how selfish this piece of tit is. Birthdays in our house are a big deal couldn't imagine doing anything other than giving them all of our attention. I am with my baby daddy so don't know how hard it is with co-parenting but this slug surely could have spent more than an hour with her daughter. Maybe she is wise than Scum afterall.
They are such a big deal when you're little! My heart aches for sweet little Vida, it really does. I bet if someone asked her what she really wanted for her birthday, if she could have anything, she'd say something like, "Time with my mum where it's just us talking and doing girly stuff without being filmed." :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Wonder if vida got a birthday jacket like camellia did🙄haha birthday jacket like wtf normal parents get their kids new jackets cos it’s winter not a birthday🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She loves mentioning over and over just how little she drinks, it’s so weird.

I am sure the reason for the follower drop are the Mum’s that would look to her in a relatable way, the food, cheap make up, cheap hacks (not cheap but affordable, like the frankfurters in the flask to keep warm), her relationship, her and the kids.

That’s all gone and instead replaced with trashy overpriced outfits, gluttony, no mention of the kids, partying and drinking, mocking those that work full days.
It's all bullshit - my narc used to go on about, "I never buy anything for myself," (except every other day); "I don't watch TV - I don't have time because I'm always running around after you," (lies), and "I eat like a sparrow" (hahaha - yeah, right).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.