Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got home last night, looked at her stories and can I say I RAN here 😂 23 pages to catch up on though!

Took me three views of that seductive martini reel to get this screen shot so you fezzas better appreciate it

What was she thinking 🫠
And the Bar has reposted her reel! 🥴 why???? Me thinks last night was a #positive-pr #gifted #ad

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Thanks to all of you gals i know they're dubbed "clacky mules", but i always refer to them as "clunky mules" to make my better half roll her eyes and correct me 😂
Twinsies! I refer to them as clunky mules too.

Back to today’s live and did anyone else see the comment that the Bali trip is not for the gram. Then Emmy perks us and went on about it not being for the gram. Another person asked if it will be a yearly thing the retreats.
Then my phone died.
giphy.gif

She can't help but overshare everything - of course it'll be for the 'gram (if only to prove to us that people did actually sign up).

Maybe she is auditioning for Australia‘s Got Talent she tried for MasterChef & TBL third time lucky perhaps.
Wouldn't she have to declare that her BFF Danni Minogue is one of the judges? 🤭

Is this an app or just on fb? I dont have fb.
But when I moved to London I used Bumble BFF and now two of my best friends in the whole entire world i met via bumble bff. One from the app and one through a girl i met on the app.
I love that there are options like that and Meet up and groups to make friends!
This is Meetup:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
C73D0E00-1C37-45C1-B7E3-F4F5FD88BA39.jpeg

Hidden comment….maybe it was the bad language 😒😝

Is it me or she has deleted the olive deep throat clip?
No it’s still there….in slow mo….on her grid..unfortunately.

Your phone has probably just experiencing PTSD so has blocked it 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
1658012214559.png

:rolleyes:

Emmylou is online at the moment, responding to selected messages (only the ones pumping her up [so to speak]).

Cue a story with sad eyes, talking about how hard things are since Aaron left us and her mad dog busy day ahead ...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is this an app or just on fb? I dont have fb.
But when I moved to London I used Bumble BFF and now two of my best friends in the whole entire world i met via bumble bff. One from the app and one through a girl i met on the app.
I love that there are options like that and Meet up and groups to make friends!

SKIDDIESSSS 😂
Yes Meet Up is an app

There’s meet up groups for people who like to crochet, hiking groups, people to discuss philosophy - everything. It’s not a dating site, more a meet new friends one

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do not have our girl @EmmyLou_Spew's talent and wisdom to provide full commentary around this, but here is a snapshot of how Emmylou's followers and unfollowers count is looking:

1658012615567.png

A new record was set yesterday, with a whopping 113 unfollows!

Her new followers (in green) are dismal.

Yes Meet Up is an app

There’s meet up groups for people who like to crochet, hiking groups, people to discuss philosophy - everything. It’s not a dating site, more a meet new friends one
It's great! You can set up your own, too and just hold them via Zoom if you wish - you don't have to do it in person.

I hold all ours via Zoom and invite people to donate $5 koha (gift) if they are able to, mainly to show their commitment to being there (we have had a few troublemakers join just to dispute everything we discuss in our group). Plus, I do a lot of behind-the-scenes work in terms of research and preparation (our meetings are very structured).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
*hiccup* yo yo yo mama's in the *stumbling* house and feel *hiccup* feeling sah farken sexy *orgasm face* oh yeah it's girls night out *sexy pout* mah milkshake brings all tha farken boys to tha yard *burp* I'm gonna shake what mah mama gave me *spills drink* ALove left us and he's farken missin' all o'this *camera jerkily pans down body* but I don't needa vegan 'cause Imma *hiccup, giggle* find mahself a soul mate tonight yeaaahh *squealing* and those fezza fucken bishes on Tat *hiccup* Taddler can eat a dick *cackling* maybe mama's gonna eat a dick and some Cheezels tonight *burp* ohmagod look a lizard...View attachment 1421350
Oh Snarky, we don’t deserve you 💀💀💀💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh gurrrrrl ... how cute that you posted a story about rollerblading ... obviously our comments about the kneepads you wore to DANCE making you look as if you were off to rollerblading afterwards hit a nerve.

We see you 🧐

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Kim of the sisterhood - you'll need to leech a lot more followers before we can give you your very own bright, shiny thread ✨🙏🏼 Is that cool? You don't have to respond because there are NO bleeping rules on Tattle except for the one that states you must report to the troll cave with relevant tea But if you do, I expect nothing short of a thesis, owing to the fact you left an essay on an illiterate fool's insta. Okay. I'm done 🥺🤪😅😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ideas for her next dance lesson! Erica Jayne’s pat the puss! Honestly they are both similar people now I think about it chasing fame when they have zero talent😂😂

Yesterday was a mad dog day here at posty place so I’ve rewatched all those stories again this morning and geez they are still as shocking this morning. She is foul! Every outfit from yesterday was gross and inappropriate. She looks permanently dirty. That gin reel🤮🤮. The dance outfit is bad enough but that dress has to be up there with the Camilla catsuit for worst outfit ever. I don’t know how she looks In a mirror and thinks she looks ok. She needs someone honest in her life to give her a reality check but that won’t happen she clearly doesn’t want to hear it😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Probably not the greatest idea to share a reel of Moulin Lou swearing like a drunken sailor to your business page but what would I know 🥴🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sunday morning and i rewatched the olive sucking ewwwww

Probably not the greatest idea to share a reel of Moulin Lou swearing like a drunken sailor to your business page but what would I know 🥴🤷‍♀️
People seem to think lou is good for businees. How

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sunday morning and i rewatched the olive sucking ewwwww

People seem to think lou is good for businees. How
Life's (current) biggest mystery... how? why? But seriously, HOW? WHY?
If I owned, or was in charge of any busines or brand, I would run a mile in the opposite direction of this sloppy mess.
And as a consumer, I run a mile in the opposite direction of any business or brands that use her!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
DC5A9213-8DE8-49EA-8418-305F0FB9D7E7.jpeg
In America atm, looking after my sister, waiting for my tww to see if I’m pregnant and left my other half at home alone. I came past this and needed to send.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ideas for her next dance lesson! Erica Jayne’s pat the puss! Honestly they are both similar people now I think about it chasing fame when they have zero talent😂😂

Yesterday was a mad dog day here at posty place so I’ve rewatched all those stories again this morning and geez they are still as shocking this morning. She is foul! Every outfit from yesterday was gross and inappropriate. She looks permanently dirty. That gin reel🤮🤮. The dance outfit is bad enough but that dress has to be up there with the Camilla catsuit for worst outfit ever. I don’t know how she looks In a mirror and thinks she looks ok. She needs someone honest in her life to give her a reality check but that won’t happen she clearly doesn’t want to hear it😩
The New York dance had a tap tap tap the puss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.