Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone thought that maybe Aaron bailed because he said he wanted her to be more vampish and exciting? :unsure:

... That might explain the very odd Camilla streetside fashion parade and this atrocity?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet cheeses!! I get home from an event and we’re at 23 pages in 20 hours. I have half a thread to catch up on.

Emmylou I’m too tired to slap you, would you bash your face against my palm? Unless you end up on your back tonight pointing your heals to the stars, my trauma would not have been worth it. It’s been so long since you made love. If you can’t even remember who gets tied up just ask him to tether you somewhere and I’ll come collect you in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just catching up on todays stories….so many thoughts!!
WTF was that dance class??? The outfit was hideous and impractical and why wear all the makeup and those stupid shoes and who was filming??? The ‘dancing’ was so cringe I couldn’t beat to watch most of it. And why come home to have a shower and wash all the makeup off to just put more on??
The night club dress….she must be freezing 🥶 and again with the hideous shoes. And the video with her sitting down at the bar 😱😱😱 who is filming this stuff?? Just go and have a night out with out filming every thing!

Reactions: 20
The shoes are horrid. It doesn’t matter what outfit she wears them with, they’re hideous!!
Thanks to all of you gals i know they're dubbed "clacky mules", but i always refer to them as "clunky mules" to make my better half roll her eyes and correct me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Christ on a cracker what the feck is this fuckery she’s wearing? My boyfriend just bore witness to the tit show of EL and asked what the duck is that thing and why is it dressed like a pine lime splice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh what a day! Thank YOU lazylou!
First, an amazingly funny parody of a 'sexy ' dance. Comedic gold!
Then she dresses up in a Brittany Spears/Ice skating/80s hooker dress that looks so bad her breasts are flopping all over the place in a desperate attempt to get the duck outta there.
Such a great look for an exciting night out with acquaintances employees friends to have some drinks (not that she drinks 🙄).
And all while avoiding her daughter's birthday for most of the day and fending off attention-starved dogs.
Don't ever stop making every day alllllll about you LL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Christ on a cracker what the feck is this fuckery she’s wearing? My boyfriend just bore witness to the tit show of EL and asked what the duck is that thing and why is it dressed like a pine lime splice 😂
Not butter on a salada (x3 with cheese)?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now I can see it.

20220716_211846.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Twist my titties (no pun intended) you never know what you will get with our girl! She is like a box of assortment chocolates without a label or description while trying to work out what the filling is in the chocolates.

The dance has to be some sort of sexy mating call? Where is David Attenborough when you need him?

Will we get a visit from drunk/hangovers Emmylou tomorrow? Who knows!

Back to today’s live and did anyone else see the comment that the Bali trip is not for the gram. Then Emmy perks us and went on about it not being for the gram. Another person asked if it will be a yearly thing the retreats.
Then my phone died.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been searching the googles for about an hour but I can’t find the image I need! I think I have synesthesia (some words I can ‘taste’) and tonight that bloody dress has triggered a taste!

I’m positive that when I was young (currently 52yo) there was a pineapple/lime version of neapolitan ice cream. Can anyone back this up?

This titty tangle dress tastes like this ice cream 🍍
I’m pretty sure there was a green white and orange one if that’s the one you’re thinking of, by Peters and maybe called Trio?

(I’m reading online people saying Trio was only a WA thing so 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Out of all the fugly I’ll-fitting outfits EL has worn over the years, this one takes the cake! I just cannot fathom someone looking in the mirror and thinking that looked good. And she seriously needs to get fitted for some new bras.

Reactions: 14
Emmylou Loves #33 Moulin Lou gave us a show, dirty Martini in slow-mo, poor Vidas birthday? Not a mention, but mumma pine lime craves some 🍆 attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she headed over to The Exchange to have a crack at Ricky Nixon 😂😂😂
don’t think Ricky’s lady lurve would like Emmylou lol

So this narc flog is live and selling, selling selling the Bali trip. Doing the absolute hard sell and swearing like a fisherman’s wife trying to be relatable. Had the sound up and my husband was uggh turn her down her swearing is Over the top.

i can only wonder why on Vida’s birthday she is sitting in her lounge talking to a screen and not spending the afternoon with her - a lunch or a simple cupcake and hot chocolate afternoon. I know it’s Aaron’s weekend and all but not headed off to Braaaaads for a birthday treat or something?
im tired of her swearing. I can swear like the best of them but I know when and where to, and I’m not trying to get a gig on tv or in media. As much as I have much time for Bec Judd and others they aren’t swearing like wharfies like EL and Sofie.

when will these brands stop using them??

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.