Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit.
I go on insta tonight (after a while away) and my eyes nearly fall out of my head. WTAF.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been searching the googles for about an hour but I can’t find the image I need! I think I have synesthesia (some words I can ‘taste’) and tonight that bloody dress has triggered a taste!

I’m positive that when I was young (currently 52yo) there was a pineapple/lime version of neapolitan ice cream. Can anyone back this up?

This titty tangle dress tastes like this ice cream 🍍
I am about your age I cannot remember the ice cream (I want some some sounds yum) but you did make me think of the Lime Fresh soap.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fun fact - BFF’s Jessica and EL don’t follow each other on Insta - only the Positive HR acct and EL follow each other😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What a night!!These last two nights are unusually weird. Everything she does, even with her kids, has an intent.
Last night showed her stupid tribe it’s empowering to go out to dinner on your own/go to her Bali retreat in your own.
Tonight showed her stupid tribe it’s so much fun going out with the girls/going to her Bali retreat with the girls.
I reckon she will get a couple of sign up after this display of girls just want to have fun🤦🏼‍♀️
PS wrap your kids presents up you lazy slug.

Reactions: 20
Guys. Its been 23 hours and we are LITERALLY half way through a thread. I just watched her stories and i knew you guys would have been on fire 😂😂
I fell over myself running here to say WHAT.... AND I CANNOTTTT STRESS THIS ENOUGH...... THE duck????????

1. The sun is not shining - not in your life, definitely not in the evening in a cocktail bar. Do not, i repeat, do not use music from one of my favourite artists in the world bc if you ruin him for me ill literally hate you.
2. Girl you spend that much money on yourself get a boob job. Do it. You will actually look great OR STOP WEARING DRESSING FOR bleeping TEENAGERS WHO HAVE THEIR BOOBS SITTING UPRIGHT.
FFS. This dress is not made for you man. Its just not.
3. Throw those bleeping giant rubber clogs in the bin. Melt them with HCl i dont get. Remove them from existence or with all your money buy something new. Literally could have worn white go go boots from Windsor Smith with that dress and kept a mod theme with the fur and dress. Why do you do everything half assed? WHY.

Pig.
1657986938429.png
1657986938429.png

1657987001686.png

A great app for meeting people is the Meet Up app. Not a dating site. They have all sorts of groups on there. My fave is the Explore Melbourne group - they might be going to dinner and a movie one week, a star gazing photo shoot the next and a day trip to the snow the week after, or hiking or Devonshire tea in the Dandenongs - they do all sorts of stuff as a group. There’s Meet Up groups all over Australia and for all different hobbies and interests
Is this an app or just on fb? I dont have fb.
But when I moved to London I used Bumble BFF and now two of my best friends in the whole entire world i met via bumble bff. One from the app and one through a girl i met on the app.
I love that there are options like that and Meet up and groups to make friends!

Oh for god sake. 🙇‍♀️ No no no .
Smokey eye no - no!
Crop top -no!

she is just like a dirty stain in your husbands jocks
SKIDDIESSSS 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am traumatised by the dress, coat, shoe combination.
Traumatised.

Choices were made tonight, people.
Bad bad choices

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So much swearing when EL was walking with the girls to the next bar. She's just so loud and making sure the attention is all on her.

Screenshot_20220717-044220_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Oof ladies (and gents?).. I don’t usually do the catch up thing when there’s pages and pages, but I popped a Ritalin this morning so I’m feeling motivated 👌🏼
So sad I missed all the antics last night. I watched a movie and fell asleep with my daughter. You’ve all been wonderful entertainment whilst I have my morning coffee!
Now to start my day with ELs stories from last night and pray she wakes up, sees her following he dropped (massively!!) and does a live or some stories 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Good morning tattlers! We have a fan!

Screenshot_20220717-070054_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-070107_Instagram.jpg

I'm off-line for the day. Family Sunday! Enjoy your day everyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So much swearing when EL was walking with the girls to the next bar. She's just so loud and making sure the attention is all on her.

View attachment 1422570
Wait was she in that street last night!!!! Fuuuuuck i was literally at a wine bar across from that Spqr pizzeria. But I’m a cranky tired bore who needs to be home in pjs by 9pm so must have missed her!!!

• Haha
You lovely people move too fast for me these days 🤣🤣 it seems we’ve built up our tribe here 😜

I’ve skipped ahead bUt like a lot of others, that dress is so ick. I am all for body positivity but there is also dressing to flatter your shape?! And there are some really sexy bigger women who just ooze appeal.

Now I’m no supermodel, I’ve had two kids and my boobs definitely aren’t perky anymore but WHYYYY would you wear a dress like that.

her sloppy jaloppies point SE and SW. They’re on different pages. They didn’t get the memo. They’re both trying to escape the centre of attention.

i bleeping hate those shoes. I want to burn them. They are so inelegant and none of that outfit goes together. The white shoes with the black bag?! Ick. I thought she was a stylist? (Refers to ELL’s CV

some ladies 40+ can pull of dressing younger without the reek of desperation but our gal just gives off mutton dressed as lamb.

i ~almost~ feel sorry for her but then I’m reminded she does this all for attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.