Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Aaron took the kids away for a fun weekend which is why she only saw Vida this morning. It’s just sad, shows how bad her and Aaron’s relationship is.
Also that reel, duck I’ve just died of a shame attack.

Reactions: 13
Just took a selfie with my tequila, but too scared to out myself. So cheers! Happy 119k everyone! Next stop ... brands drop!
Cheers from my glass of wine! 🥂 She certainly will suffer a hangover tomorrow. From alcohol and her downfall…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, tonight I’m celebrating not just the follower drop, but my promotion to “well known member” thanks EL, you’ve kept this bored human entertained for a while.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have no words absolutely none! What in the actual duck was today. I almost wish she would go back to silence this tops the disaster that was the faux Camilla shoot that no one asked for. That dress, that dance class, that reel I just don’t get it. She is unwell she has to be!

But I do hope vida had a beautiful day with her parent who isn’t a selfish pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure wtf is going on tonight, first the dancing and then the green dress. Her attempts to troll us with ridiculous content is leading to her own demise.

Reactions: 18
Also I fully agree with everyone who has said she has a drinking problem. It’s gross she actually looks like she smells of old booze.

Reactions: 17
Ahahahahahahahaha. I actually laughed out loud a minimum of 5 times in that dancing disaster.

Firstly she says it’s a dancing in heels thing - neither of the instructors were wearing heels.
Next she nearly flashes her gash while explaining why she can’t wear a leotard under her leggings, seemingly forgetting entirely about the existence of t-shirts and singlets that aren’t cropped.
Then she explains that she’s got a smoky eye coz it’s a sexy dance class, and follows that statement up with a burp.

honestly you couldn’t make this tit Up if you tried 😂😂😂😂
I'm sure she said it was a "dancing in heels" session but their website says the studio is hip hop and to wear sneakers.
MoulinLou not paying attention again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
*hiccup* yo yo yo mama's in the *stumbling* house and feel *hiccup* feeling sah farken sexy *orgasm face* oh yeah it's girls night out *sexy pout* mah milkshake brings all tha farken boys to tha yard *burp* I'm gonna shake what mah mama gave me *spills drink* ALove left us and he's farken missin' all o'this *camera jerkily pans down body* but I don't needa vegan 'cause Imma *hiccup, giggle* find mahself a soul mate tonight yeaaahh *squealing* and those fezza fucken bishes on Tat *hiccup* Taddler can eat a dick *cackling* maybe mama's gonna eat a dick and some Cheezels tonight *burp* ohmagod look a lizard...
20220716_215921.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Out of curiosity, is there anyone new here, that has come from Insta in the last day (there was a page that mentioned Tattle on the Gram yesterday I remember seeing it in my stories but forgot what page it was, someone posted about them here too)
I'm just curious if her losing followers has anything to do with people searching Tattle after it was mentioned, falling down the rabbit hole here, which lead to unfollowing?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
*hiccup* yo yo yo mama's in the *stumbling* house and feel *hiccup* feeling sah farken sexy *orgasm face* oh yeah it's girls night out *sexy pout* mah milkshake brings all tha farken boys to tha yard *burp* I'm gonna shake what mah mama gave me *spills drink* ALove left us and he's farken missin' all o'this *camera jerkily pans down body* but I don't needa vegan 'cause Imma *hiccup, giggle* find mahself a soul mate tonight yeaaahh *squealing* and those fezza fucken bishes on Tat *hiccup* Taddler can eat a dick *cackling* maybe mama's gonna eat a dick and some Cheezels tonight *burp* ohmagod look a lizard...View attachment 1421350
You always kill it snarky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
1657973617302.png

Imagine if a travel ban (to Bali) was put in place and all those (eight) people lost their money? Our threads would be on steroids.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.