Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, I forgot how she said men were welcome?! Even recommended it as a good idea for a baby moon?! I get women wanting to go and make friends, but I really can’t understand wanting to go and hang out with couples in this sort of setting.

Reactions: 17
Omg you guys- I can’t believe she just gave it away! How she lost the extra weight in 9 days. She’s had her lap band readjusted! The burp. It’s been tightened for sure. It was never removed. It would have caused a bit of discomfort but barely any downtime and will have gotten her over the edge with those last couple of kilos.
Hmmm I doubt it. Eating steak with a tightened Lapband is hell!!!

Reactions: 13
Just took a selfie with my tequila, but too scared to out myself. So cheers! Happy 119k everyone! Next stop ... brands drop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She may not watch the micro numbers, but the narc that I am positive now is a sociopath. Will wake up to 119K after posting so many inspirational stories and posts and wonder how it happened!

This has been the most entertaining Sat night 😂
It's been the best! Beats watching reruns of Greys Anatomy which was my plan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think her eye f$%king of the camera tonight is for Aaron's benefit? She is trying to show him what she thinks he is missing?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I hope this too 🤗

I also hope the kids are tucked up in bed, and him and his new lady friend are watching Lou's stories tonight in fits of roll around on the floor laughter 🤣
Most likely working on opening up their tantric love chakra
66C52253-943C-4474-B902-29C2F9532847.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems like she is dropping followers like flies. People are sick of seeing the train wreck that is EL.
At least when Alove was around she was somewhat relateable at times as a mother and 'wife'.
Now she seems to be just a desperate woman on the prowl wearing clothes that don't fit and in the midst of a mid life crisis

Reactions: 18
I am off to bed! Firstly I would love to wish darling Vida a happy birthday! I hope she had the best day and it was spent focusing on her!

Thank you Tattlers! I feel like we are a huge friendship circle. Which EL doesn't actually have.

Tonight felt like a win for Vida and the other kids! EL showed up hungover AF this morning and who knows their agreement, but no one on one time, even for a milkshake on her birthday?

So instead EL made today about herself! Jess probably said to her on a shoot "oh we should go out some time" and EL has cashed in on it.

She is dropping followers like flies and I am so happy people are seeing the real her.

Sweet dreams Tattlers!

Well done @EmmyLou_Spew 💪🏼 GOAT 🐐 at Keeping us updated and on the edge of our recliners!
We are all in this together!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.