Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the HELL is that "dancing"?! The principal dancers at The Australian Ballet must be shaking. Moulin Lou look out! Poor Vida, all I can think is, poor Vida. I hope she had a gorgeous birthday. As a mum I cannot imagine being so damn absent on a birthday.
“No Vida. I saw you this morning for an hour to do presents. Mumma has dance class today. This morning was about you. The rest of the day is for Mumma.” That’s how I imagine it went. @SnarkyTart does it better though

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dear Lord
Make it stop…
Dirty Martini for a dirty witch
I wanna know if the tinder profile has been updated if anyone has access.🤣🙏
Who does this???
Steven Spielberg themselves drinking a cocktail??
There were 5 comments but when I went to read, only 1 🤔
Next time I go up to Buckleys, East GTown for Parmi night I’m getting Snarky and Crusty to film me downing my Expresso (I know 🤭) Martini. #staytuned

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t look away. Great to see she took the advice and had a Q&A for the Bali retreat experience. Poor Vida, imagine having such a self absorbed pig dog of a mother. Spends a minute amount of time with her in the morning and then drops it like it’s hot into Saturday night.
She looks like she’s going to a dress up party. Actually, she looks like tertaay from tiktok/Instagram who squeezes into tiny outfits to take the piss out of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t look away. Great to see she took the advice and had a Q&A for the Bali retreat experience. Poor Vida, imagine having such a self absorbed pig dog of a mother. Spends a minute amount of time with her in the morning and then drops it like it’s hot into Saturday night.
She looks like she’s going to a dress up party. Actually, she looks like tertaay from tiktok/Instagram who squeezes into tiny outfits to take the piss out of herself
It's so sad, she does the minimum viable amount of being a parent. Going to watch the latest update now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone feels the need in the future to express concern for her well-being please use today antics as a reminder that the only person she cares about is herself, whilst her antics give me an enormous amount of joy, her selfishness is next level and infuriates me. There is a little girl going to bed tonight probably wondering why her Mum did not spend the day with her for her birthday, that type of absence will be with her forever no matter how much fun she might have had with her Dad and siblings her Mum was not there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
She purchased this "dress" a while ago? When it didn't fit since she's lost 0 20 kilos since January. She walked into a shop and purchased a dress she couldn't wear 💁‍♀️ and has spent the last month trying to sell all the clothes that no longer fit her. I wish this made sense.
@Broken Veneers she will never make sense.

Reactions: 11
I actually feel soooooo embarassed for her. People are legit going to think she's left the newborn at home. That dress is not supposed to be screaming let the girls out for a quick pump but it totally is on her. Oh, Moulin Lou, you have lost the plot girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Dear lord… what is happening with her this week?!?

I don’t think it’s her confidence that is contagious… :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.