Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so mad/sad that it’s her youngest birthday and she’s faffing around dinner out, “clubbing” , private dance lesson, out tonight,
Doesn’t matter whether it’s Arron’s weekend. It sums her up. Her priority is herself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
bleeping hell that slow Mo gin post. What the actual duck???????
I was mortified by the dancing this was even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ALove’s not watching your reels and stories mate. Put the sultry eyes, ill fitting dress and saggy boobs away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this actually real life, or am I in a nightmare? Wtf is happening today?! Did she hit her head while she was off last week? She’s more delusional than normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For the love of god would someone take her phone away!!! 🤢
Who is this all for?? This is so unrelatable for the demographic of her followers!!

Reactions: 20
Her boobs look like a couple of skewiff hamburger buns in that dress.

Imagine being Alove’s new squueze and watching these stories …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I cannot even deal with this look. I laughed out loud and now my family thinks I’m crazy 😜
Haha! Same ... Mr Messy even came in from watching the rugby on TV to see what was so funny.

I'm conflicted ... it's so bad - yet so good ... entertainment galore.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's stats!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Lord
Make it stop…
Dirty Martini for a dirty witch
I wanna know if the tinder profile has been updated if anyone has access.🤣🙏
I mean seriously WTF!! Does she even look at these photos before they're uploaded for everyone to see!! Can't she see that her boobs are pointing in opposite directions downwards touching her "shelf" of excess fat (for want of a better word) and that there's no way in any universe she should be wearing that outfit (unless you're an 18 year old with a BMI of 18). I seriously can't work it out - does she see something different when she looks in the mirror to literally the entire world!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.