Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for little Vida.

Birthdays are a huge deal for little kids. Why, oh why, is she not out celebrating with her and the rest of the family? Even if they have custody arrangements, I'm sure allowances could be made for special occasions.

Instead, she's made today alllll about her! I imagine a lot of seven-year-olds would love to tag along for the dance class just to have a go themselves.

Do better Emmylou! :mad:

PS: Why are you removing your makeup if you're back off out again? 🧐
Right?! I mean, my husband and I are together so I don’t share time with them, but I NEVER plan anything on my kids birthdays. Even if we don’t do anything in particular.
It’s bizarre.

And I don’t know what’s worse - watching Ashy Bines or Emmylou “sexy dancing” 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right?! I mean, my husband and I are together so I don’t share time with them, but I NEVER plan anything on my kids birthdays. Even if we don’t do anything in particular.
It’s bizarre.

And I don’t know what’s worse - watching Ashy Bines or Emmylou “sexy dancing” 😷
I share 50/50 with my kids and we generally meet for lunch. If it's his day with the kids, he has them for breakfast, we join for lunch and I take them after lunch and drop them back after dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So one person filming and other instructing just her.So obviously gifted, ad,collab etc.
Didnt declare.
Totally #sponsored #gifted #invited or whatever the duck you want to call it and you can guarantee it didn't cost her a cent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So, if the dance class wasn't an #ad #spon (undeclared, again) we can say she spent money on a solo dance class ON HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY. She's either a liar and con artist or a selfish, selfish girl. Which one is it Moulin Lou?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
My heart breaks for little Vida.

Birthdays are a huge deal for little kids. Why, oh why, is she not out celebrating with her and the rest of the family? Even if they have custody arrangements, I'm sure allowances could be made for special occasions.

Instead, she's made today alllll about her! I imagine a lot of seven-year-olds would love to tag along for the dance class just to have a go themselves.

Do better Emmylou! :mad:

PS: Why are you removing your makeup if you're back off out again? 🧐
This.

Her youngest baby turned 7 today and there is no mention of how she’s missing spending the day with her or wishes she was with her - she really doesn't look the slightest bit upset about it! I’m glad she’s with her Dad today and I hope she’s having the best birthday ever!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Vida got lucky not spending the day with a Mum who makes everything about herself and feels the need to record EVERYTHING for the ‘gram. I’d like to think that Vida has had a lovely day spent with her siblings and her Dad and not having a camera shoved in her face.

As for the dancing, I would suggest if she’s hoping to ‘bag a fella’, maybe don’t hit the dance floor anytime soon 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Vida makes my heart melt. She's just the cutest little thing and clearly loves her mum so much (she's often shown in the background, looking adoringly at Emmylou while she squawks and carries on). It was cute yesterday when Emmylou did her, "Yay it's Friday" jiggle and little Vida copied her.

Vida, if you're reading this in about 11 years' time, just know that you are in many of our thoughts! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.