Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s definitely had work done during the school holidays. This looks like more than just a few pairs of hard working Spanx 🤔
Hmmm I’m not sure abt this one, that yellow dress isn’t flattering, wayyyy too smal and slips into all her nooks and clammies 😜 the other two dresses are much more flattering on her and give her a more streamlined shape!

also, maybe Bali made her bloat?Perhaps she opened her mouth whilst showering?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1657952058402.png

1657952114114.png

She lost 39 followers yesterday - that has to hurt.

I bet she doesn't even look at these numbers - she'll be like one of my former bosses ... "Bring me solutions, not problems!" :rolleyes:

It's quite telling that people unfollowed when she wandered off for a week. If she wants to retain followers, she needs to remain active.

It's just occurred to me that Emmylou doesn't even make mention of her kids on her IG profile.

A lot of people have something along the lines of, "Proud Mama of three" :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1420745
View attachment 1420746

She lost 39 followers yesterday - that has to hurt.

I bet she doesn't even look at these numbers - she'll be like one of my former bosses ... "Bring me solutions, not problems!" :rolleyes:

It's quite telling that people unfollowed when she wandered off for a week. If she wants to retain followers, she needs to remain active.

It's just occurred to me that Emmylou doesn't even make mention of her kids on her IG profile.

A lot of people have something along the lines of, "Proud Mama of three" :cautious:
Oh wow! She doesn't! It's all about her! Most influencers start with "Wife, Mum of 3 blah blah"

She emphasizes on how to say her name a bunch of self-proclaimed titles.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You can word vomit all you like Lounatic and keep up appearances on Instagram like the celebrity you think you are, but you’re not honest with yourself - about anything.
We can see it in your eyes. It seeps out of you!

Reactions: 15
Oh for god sake. 🙇‍♀️ No no no .
Smokey eye no - no!
Crop top -no!

she is just like a dirty stain in your husbands jocks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.