Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Probably not the greatest idea to share a reel of Moulin Lou swearing like a drunken sailor to your business page but what would I know 🥴🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I forgot to mention in the live today that she threatened mentioned she might sunbathe in a g string in Bali. Not the best way to drum up numbers for the Bali getaway.

• Haha
  • Sick

mackabonz

You lovely people move too fast for me these days 🤣🤣 it seems we’ve built up our tribe here 😜

I’ve skipped ahead bUt like a lot of others, that dress is so ick. I am all for body positivity but there is also dressing to flatter your shape?! And there are some really sexy bigger women who just ooze appeal.

Now I’m no supermodel, I’ve had two kids and my boobs definitely aren’t perky anymore but WHYYYY would you wear a dress like that.

her sloppy jaloppies point SE and SW. They’re on different pages. They didn’t get the memo. They’re both trying to escape the centre of attention.

i fucking hate those shoes. I want to burn them. They are so inelegant and none of that outfit goes together. The white shoes with the black bag?! Ick. I thought she was a stylist? (Refers to ELL’s CV

some ladies 40+ can pull of dressing younger without the reek of desperation but our gal just gives off mutton dressed as lamb.

i ~almost~ feel sorry for her but then I’m reminded she does this all for attention

• Haha
  • Heart

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
I still cannot believe that she did not post a birthday message for Vida, she sure as hell did one for her own birthday, also Camelia & Sage, why not Vida?
I'm still enraged at that, when she let the kids go outside the pub on their own so they could make videos of nice things about her 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
She needs a lint brush or a roll of tape! How could you walk out of the house with hair and fluff all over you like that?

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 12.27.34 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 12.28.48 pm.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
You think she would wear a more weather appropriate outfit. She has to have every opportunity to show off some skin.
She is wearing an outfit like she is going to an office job. She is just going to buy a dress then to a couple of doctors appointments, she could have worn jeans for that
So she is out to a casual lunch with her sister etc who are all wearing jeans and casual clothes yet she is dressed like she is going to an office job that she doesn't have

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Did she steal someone's netball dress and cut some holes in it??
FFS.......this women is next level lunatic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
F#$k me. Aaron is away for work and her assistant is on leave so she is trying to juggle 3 school age kids on her own.
Yet there are single parents out there who are on their own 24/7 with no partner to help co parent and definitely no assistant to help, who are looking after kids who are younger than her kids as well as doing a full time job and not fluffing around through out the day going to lunch and buying dresses

This morning’s post confirms that Aaron works up in Queensland frequently so she had to take C to the RCH. I am not going to snark on her complaints about lengthy wait times (having just sat in a ED waiting room for 9+ hours myself). It does pay to go private for children but from my understanding (and observations during my wait), broken bones are dealt with quiet quickly.

What I don’t understand in her story is Leah not being around? I have three children, a career and a husband frequently overseas/interstate for business and never had an assistant to help with the children.

Emmy seems to live in fantasy land where all she has to do is float through life doing whatever she pleases.
C getting injured interrupted her day of lunching and buying clothes

• Heart
I feel like I’ve had a stroke. I have been offline this arvo as I’ve been admitted to hospital as this baby doesn’t want to stay out, but I feel like calling for some stronger drugs to help me try to get on whatever trip EL is currently flying high on.

WTF IS HAPPENING?! The dance lesson, the green hamburger dress, the revolting slow mo reel, THE OLIVE?!?!?!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Haha oh you guys help me out so much. I feel like this is my me time and I love to add more stuff in here. You guys will never know how much you all mean to me. ❤
Rulebreaker, I hope I'm not overstepping the mark by suggesting this - please forgive me if I am as my comment comes from the heart.

I wondered if you've tried reading to your sister while she's resting. Sometimes when you're really sick, you just want to close your eyes and rest but you don't want to be alone ... hearing a voice, especially that of a loved one, can bring so much comfort. You could get a series of books, and just read to her. Liane Moriarty and Sophie Kinsella write great books.

-------------

Just to keep this post on topic, part of me is surprised that she has been online this week (I thought her comedown would be huge, and she'd be embarrassed); another part of me is surprised she hasn't "produced" more content (what does she do all day??). I was worried about missing out as I now have to leave home to work and am gone all day, but it seems I'm not missing out at all!

• Heart

Bonniemeg

I’m crying of laughter over here at all of the comments on this thread 🤣 you are all SO hilarious

I thought I was shocked at the dancing videos, I was even more shocked when she revealed that dress she has gone out in! Then the slow mo video eating the olive…. Wow is all I can say 😳 just wow

Excuse me while I go and bleach my eyeballs…

• Haha
  • Heart

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Happy to be corrected here, but do you honestly look at some like ELL to tell you how to cook rice in a rice cooker?!
I just recently replaced mine and it has these weird things called INSTRUCTIONS!
What a weird phenomenon that is, reading the instructions over this dickehead telling you what to do....

• Haha
  • Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Just have to chime in re birthday gift presentation. My folks didn't have a lot of money whilst we were growing up, but mum put so much love and care into presenting our gifts beautifully. One Easter she spelt our initals out in Smarties (of course we thought it was the Easter Bunny and I'm even more grateful thinking how this stressed out woman working 3 jobs and dealing with a lazy narc husband could still take the time to make her kids feel so special). She would blow up balloons and when we got older make beautiful posies of flowers from the garden. She sourced gift wrap and ribbons from the op shop. No matter the budget, it's not hard to present a gift nicely. Emmylou straight up doesn't give a flying fuck about how her kids feel. Just toss them a brown paper bag with things shoved in. The Seed bag was probably an oldie of hers with some random stuff in there - my very wealthy sister-in-law does this - gifts my kids the cheapest shit in Country Road and upscale florist bags. One year she gave her brother, my husband, a Scrabble mug with a $1.50 clearance sticker still stuck to it He doesn't even play Scrabble so it's not like it was the thought that counts - it was literally the cheapest thing she could find 😆 Sorry to go off tangent, I just really hate when people don't even try to make someone else's birthday a special day, especially when it's a young child.
I’m the worst gift wrapper of all time. I’m too impatient and my husband laughs when he sees my wrapping but no matter each of my kids presents were wrapped with such love each bday. I think I’m more excited seeing my kids unwrap and tear off the paper and then the whole pile of ripped wrappers left behind after they’ve taken their presents. It’s pure joy. They’re teenagers now and they want money more so but its still the best feeling on bday mornings. A cuddle, special breakfast (homemade) and as my kids always said , it’s not a birthday without cake!

Who remembers back a few years ago Lazylou would randomly bake cakes , sometimes 2 cakes a week for no reason just trying to get a show or get noticed by goodness knows whom?
And yet on a 7th birthday- nothing. Mummma went out and partied with associates.

I’m just glad aaron left her lazy arse.

• Heart